20 restaurants available nearby
The prime rib with au jus and horseradish sauce was excellent, as was the garlic mashed potatoes and asparagus.
Excellent service and comfortable, quiet, non crowded setting. Reasonable prices. We will definitely return for prime rib Friday.
We had an Excellent waitress her name was Danielle. Wish all the waitresses were kind and had Excellent Customer Service!!!!!!!!!! I will only come there if she is working. The food was Excellent!!! I will recommend Red Lobster and Danielle to all of my friends and family. Thanks Danielle!!!!
Very pleasant experience. Southern cooking means fried Green tomatoes which were wonderful, pimento cheese, etc. Steak was great and cooked exactly to order. Finished it off with cherries jubilee which was prepared tableside and was enjoyable from an entertainment point of view as well as culinary.
Had a great meal. We had the potato skins to start with. We both got a sandwich and we ended up taking half of each sandwich home. We sat in the bar area which was a little bit noisy, but didn't deter us from having a great time.
- Chattanooga Marriott Downtown
- Rock City
- University of Tennessee
- America's Best Value Inn & Suites
- Walnut Street Bridge
- Smoky Mountain Knife Works
- Cal Johnson Park
- Fountain City Shopping Center
- Warehouse Row
- Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain
- West Town Mall
- Ober Gatlinburg Ski Resort Amusement Park
- Cooter's Place
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Gatlinburg Convention Center
- Highway 58 Shopping Center
- Coolidge Park
- Quality Inn Creekside - Downtown Gatlinburg
- Northgate Mall