30 restaurants available nearby
Lilah’s made me feel very comfortable in my dine-in experience during the pandemic. I was seated very far away from others and the waitress gave my table its own water glass for us to pour ourselves. Masks were worn by the employees the whole time and there were hand sanitizer bottles on every...
Overall a good experience. The only complaint I would say...they could clean the tables. There were dirty tables that needed dishes and stuff picked up for over 30 mins and the guest have already departed. We had a salad prior to the main entrees and our table was never cleared of the empty plates...
Join us at your local UNO’s!Our newest menu features all your favorites like the Numero Uno Deep Dish Pizza, and even some new items that may become your favorite including the Margherita Chicago Thin Crust Pizza and the Chicken Parm Sub. We have pizzas that are perfect for all meat-lovers, vegans,...
Perfect time to go (4:00) wasn’t noisy and our server (Allisha) was able to split her attention between her tables without us even knowing she was helping other tables :) she was fantastic! And as always, the food was also amazing :)
- W Washington DC
- Randolph Hills Shopping Center
- Hyatt Place Washington D.C./National Mall
- King Street Metro Station
- Bethesda Metro Station
- Harpers Ferry Historic District
- Tysons Corner Center
- Andrews Air Force Base
- Tysons Corner Shopping Center
- BridgeStreet at VITA Tysons Corner Center
- L'Enfant Plaza Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Fair Oaks Mall Shopping Center
- Georgetown Waterfront Park
- Rosslyn Metro Station
- Potomac Village Shopping Center
- City of Fairfax Historic District
- Hamilton Street Playground
- Dunn Loring Merrifield Metro Station
- Washingtonian Center
- Foggy Bottom GWU Metro Station, Washington D.C.