10 restaurants available nearby
Reservation needed. Friendly staff but slow service. Limited menu options yet large enough to share. Beautiful location near Forsyth Park. Would recommend for date night and/or girls trip.
The meal was outstanding as was the service (shout out to Brian!). The restaurant has a beautiful decor and each course was amazing. Our group of five had the Grilled Octopus and Cheese Board for appetizers. My wife and I had the Chilean Sea Bass for our main entree, while my daughters had the...
We had a recommendation to eat here. The food is excellent! Highly recommend the Pine Bark stew! Our server was nice but they were severely understaffed. She had to bus her own tables and the manager was actually turning people away at the door because he could not serve them even though there were...
The food was amazing!! Clarence was an excellent server. He was right about everything he recommended. I had some of the best shrimp & grits ever. The seafood gumbo was delish! The key lime pie was delish even though it didn’t look like key lime
Great atmosphere. Food was delicious. Waiter very knowledgeable.
Pricy but nice for a celebration.
- Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Historic District
- Savannah Mall Shopping Center
- Johnson Square
- Hampton Inn & Suites Jekyll Island
- Days Inn Savannah Southside
- Forsyth Park
- Hotel Indigo Savannah
- Hyatt Regency Savannah
- River Street Market Place Shopping Center
- Summer Waves Water Park
- Homewood Suites Savannah Historic District/Riverfront
- Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Airport
- Grayson Stadium
- Oatland Island Wildlife Center
- The Presidents' Quarters Inn
- Hampton Club
- Wormsloe Historic Site
- Oglethorpe Mall Shopping Center
- The Mercer Williams House Museum
- Isle of Hope Marina