Cuisine (20 of 31)
27 restaurants available nearby
Great atmosphere and attentive staff. Portions were small but adequate but would like to see the option for 2nds. Especially for Thanksgiving. Food was hot but dressing dry. Clean, decorated beautifully.
It was our wedding anniversary. Usually, I will put the occasion on the reservation, but HoQ definitely remembered. The maître de greeted us with anniversary best wishes, and we were provided complimentary champagne at the end of the meal.
It was our server's 1st night, and she did struggle a...
Mulberry Street was the perfect choice for our Friendsgiving celebration with neighbors and our 20 something kids! Our waiter, Andre, and the team supporting him were some of the best staff we've experienced in DSM. And the food was fantastic -- try the burrata, beet salad, Skuna Bay salmon, duck...
We went their for Sunday brunch at 10:45 am not a lot of people there. They do not have a conventional type brunch menu but everyone was able to find something they liked and all the food was really good. We would come back.
- Waveland Golf Course
- Northpark Mall
- Court Avenue
- Polk County Convention Complex At Iowa Events Center
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Coralville - Iowa River Landing
- East Village
- Bancroft Bay Park
- Mississippi Valley Welcome Center
- Jack Trice Stadium
- Riverfront Boardwalk And Gazebo
- Iowa State University
- Quad City International Airport
- The Eastern Iowa Airport
- Wells Fargo Arena
- Central Park
- Crossroads Center Mall
- Ledges State Park
- Mark Twain National Wildlife Refuge
- Des Moines Marriott Downtown
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cedar Rapids Convention Complex