Cuisine (20 of 30)
34 restaurants available nearby
We went here as our 1 year anniversary and it was amazing! The service, the food, the live band especially was the best experience I've had in a long while. I've been to pain in the grass concerts and to be honest, the atmosphere and energy that the band gave was way more fun than even that. Great...
We really enjoyed this place! We went out for a friends birthday dinner and the staff was so friendly and not to mention went above and beyond to make it known that a birthday was being celebrated. The food and drinks were also very good. I will be visiting the restaurant soon again and I will...
In town for a conference. Three of us booked a time for dinner. Actual menu was limited from web presentation. Choose a thin crust pizza. Presentation was as expected had good flavor.
Co works had featured special (trout) portion was small. Otherwise ok. Good selection of beer and wine.
I normally order the salmon salad "the old way"...I should have again. I ordered the ramen. Don't do that. It's easily the worst, most disappointing ramen - and meal - I've ever gotten at Pita Jungle - and I've been going since the late 90s. Great service, great chocolate covered baklava,...
- Shea Plaza Shopping Center
- Lincoln Village Shopping Center
- Biltmore Plaza Shopping Center
- Oak Creek Canyon
- Best Western Premier Grand Canyon Squire
- Promenade At Scottsdale Shopping Center
- Embassy Suites Phoenix - Tempe
- Camelback And Miller Plaza Shopping Center
- Arizona Cardinals Stadium
- Paradise Valley Mall
- The Scottsdale, Resort at McCormick Ranch
- Arizona Biltmore
- Peoria Sports Complex
- Old Town Scottsdale
- Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Scottsdale - Old Town
- Hampton Inn Phoenix Airport North
- Camelback Colonnade Shopping Center
- Embassy Suites Phoenix - Scottsdale
- Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort