Cuisine (20 of 29)
23 restaurants available nearby
Despite the mixed reviews this place seems to get, I recommend going to Dong Hae! We had a party of 8, reserved for 6:30PM. Surprisingly, it was actually really quiet around this time, though it definitely became fuller as the night went on. Even so, the layout was very spacious, so it never felted...
Lobster cake and lamb lollipops totally hit the mark.
Young jazz singer entertaining us.
Cocktails were lovely and interesting.
All staff were impeccable, considerate and efficient.
We will definitely return!
Best Chicken Parm we have ever had. EVER. Also, they have Suppli on the menu, which is hard to find in Italian restaurants around the Twin Cities, but is sold on street carts in Italy. More restaurants should have it on their menu. Giulia’s Suppli is excellent. We were on a tight schedule and...
My party of 10 had a good time despite the the racism we experienced by the table we were sat by. They were pointing at us and laughing and was beyond disrespectful. Even when we asked what’s their problem they continued to be rude. It’s crazy that people really have hate in their hearts. Idk if...
- Grand Avenue
- Southdale Center
- DoubleTree by Hilton Bloomington Minneapolis South
- Millennium Hotel Minneapolis
- Highland Park
- Waterloo Prairie State Natural Area
- Target Field
- Walker Art Center
- Eagan Town Centre Shopping Center
- Tamarack Village Shopping Center
- Factory Outlet Mall Shopping Center
- Father Hennepin State Park
- Courtyard Minneapolis Maple Grove Arbor Lakes
- Como Park Zoo Conservatory
- Elliot Park
- Sever's Corn Maze
- Lake Nokomis Park
- Minneapolis Convention Center
- Rosedale Shopping Center
- Radisson Blu Mall of America