Cuisine (20 of 23)
38 restaurants available nearby
Have eaten here many times pre COVID and now that they are open with limited indoor seating, we couldn’t wait to go back.
Food is excellent and service always pleasant. It’s a BYOB restaurant which is a big plus as far as affordability.
Don’t hesitate to eat here.
Great outdoor dining experience! Big tent plus very effective heaters. My salad, snapper and tiramisu were all delicious. My server Tony was awesome. The prices were also very reasonable. Excellent dining option in Midtown West!
- Chelsea Market
- Americana Manhasset
- 34th Street Penn Station
- Mohegan Sun Casino
- 51st Street Lexington Avenue Line
- High Line
- Fifth Avenue 53rd Street
- Madison Square Garden
- Bryant Park
- One World Trade Center
- 42nd Street Port Authority Bus Terminal
- Grand Central Station
- 77th Street Lenox Hill Hospital
- Lakeside Beach State Park
- Rutgers University
- Macy's, 34th Street New York City
- Colonie Center Shopping Center
- The Moma - Museum of Modern Art, New York
- Ditmars Park
- Rockville Centre Station