Make a free reservation
Available for lunch now in Kennesaw
Outdoor dining in Kennesaw
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Kennesaw
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The bar has a full service plush lounge with comfortable couches where you can enjoy our hand crafted cocktails and live music by Grammy award winning artist Paul Joseph.
Out of many pizza restaurants in Atlanta to choose from, we intend ours to be the one chosen for quality.
place to work and to meet friends for refreshing margaritas and delicious FlexMex cuisine. Soon after, other neighborhoods wanted their own Tin Lizzy’s. We are excited to bring our passion for hospitality and “friends serving friends” mission to new neighborhoods.
Please join us on Thursdays where we will be having LIVE music and DRINK SPECIALS!
The view from the Elevation Chophouse is as spectacular as the food. The entire front of the multi-story structure is constructed of glass panels with a view of Kennesaw Mountain National Park and the aircraft landing and taking off only a few feet away on McCollum Airfield. Chef Driven Menu, all menu items made daily from scratch.
New restaurants to OpenTable in Kennesaw
See what locals rave about in Kennesaw
- JBJackBMiami - Dade •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThis is the first time I went here and it was a great experience. We had brunch and it was of great taste and quality. I will surely come again. And the venue was unique watching small jets land on the air landing field. The only thing I would change is the shoestring potatoes with brunch. I would prefer a potatoes O'brien or steak fries with a cajun spice.More infoElevation Chop House and Skybar$$$$• Steakhouse• Kennesaw•4.4
- JBJenniferB1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoWe love Capers and loved our lunch. We sat outside on a nice late spring day. The traffic that drove by the outdoor seating area was relentless. Trash trucks, cement mixers. Just an FYI to anyone wanting a romantic night.More infoCapers on Main$$$$• American• Kennesaw•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipAtlanta Metro •6 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoGreat menu and a very pleasant, professional wait staff. The extensive renovation transformed the entire facility to a beautiful pleasant experience for all. From weddings to guilt business meetings to hungry visitors to the square, Macs can handle it all!More infoMac's Chophouse$$$$• Steakhouse• Marietta•4.7
- JBJodiBSouth Carolina •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Fine dining comes to Canton Rd. 2nd time eating there and each time has been wonderful. A little pricey but what isn’t these days! Highly recommend!More infoCherokee Chophouse$$$$• Steak• Marietta•4.7
- BBBennieBAtlanta Metro •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Outstanding service and I tweeted about it earlier today. First, I was greeted by a very kind female hostess. I was served by Abby who gave us red carpet treatment and top notch service from start to finish. Lastly a team performing like this have to be lead by excellence. The manager Kenneth greeted our table with the most professional welcome to Ruth’s Chris. My mom was in town for the holidays and this by far was memorable. Thank you great team for giving us a fabulous experience for our first visit to Ruth’s Chris. The holidays are very special to me and we felt special. Ben Bennie and mom Sue DixonMore infoRuth's Chris Steak House - Kennesaw$$$$• Steakhouse• Kennesaw•4.6
Restaurant experiences trending in Kennesaw
- Special menu
All You Can Eat Crab LegsDive Southern Coastal KitchenCanton$49.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
PICK-TWO LUNCH - $15.95Bulla Gastrobar - AtlantaMidtown$15.95 per personReserve
- Special menu
Chefs TableSeven LampsBuckhead$100.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
3 course Power Lunch menu Weekdays $32Davio's - AtlantaBuckhead$32.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
Now through Father’s Day, Enjoy Premium BBQ...Gyu-Kaku - Atlanta, GAAtlantic Station$50.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
Wine + Food Tasting Happy HourCattle Shed Wine & Steak BarAlpharetta$36.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
Early Bird DinnerBottles & BonesSugar Hill$45.00 per personReserve
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Kennesaw
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Atlanta This Summer
Though you won’t catch a local calling this city “Hotlanta,” there’s a good reason it earned that nickname—and it’s not just because of the muggy weather. Atlanta is a hotbed of exciting bars, consisting of laidback dens and sceney haunts. From lounges with award-winning cocktail programs and wine lists to taprooms with beers brewed on the premises, here are some of the bars most beloved by Atlantans.
15 restaurants vital to Atlanta
The city’s greatest dining destinations represent the many histories and cultures of the Big A.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Atlanta
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Discover the Best Sushi in Atlanta
Find the best Sushi Restaurants in Kennesaw on OpenTable. See all Sushi Restaurants open nearby and reserve an open table.
Discover Trending Restaurants in Atlanta
Find the best trendy Restaurants in Kennesaw on OpenTable. See all best list of trendy Restaurants open nearby and reserve an open table.
The Best Steakhouse Restaurants in Atlanta
THE 10 Best Steakhouses in Kennesaw. Discover the best Steakhouse restaurant near you on OpenTable and search by location and more.
The Best Pizza in Atlanta
THE 10 Best Pizza Places in Kennesaw includes the best pizza places and restaurants serving giant pizzas, thin crust. Search best pizza nearby.
The Best Ramen in Atlanta
Find the best Ramen Restaurants in Kennesaw on OpenTable. See all Ramen noodle Restaurants open nearby and reserve an open table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Atlanta’s 11 best outdoor dining setups
Atlanta’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
4 Restaurants to Book Now in Atlanta
Record-high heat isn’t the only thing that’s made waves in Atlanta these past few months—the city’s dining scene is on fire with new, off-the-chart options. They include the fourth outpost of a lauded Malaysian street food spot, adored for its massive, magazine-style menu. There’s a supper club-inspired Mexican restaurant, which marks an acclaimed Miami chef’s first foray into Atlanta. Also in the mix: A brand-new mozzarella bar from a hospitality veteran known for Neapolitan cuisine. The spots are all buzzworthy, which means reservations are practically mandatory. These four restaurants in Atlanta are worth making room for on your calendar.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Kennesaw is a Georgia college town known for its pizza, pub fare and traditional Southern food. Multiple restaurants in Kennesaw have been featured on Food Network shows like "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives" and "Man v. Food." Locals love the traditional Southern-style biscuits and gravy you can get just about anywhere at any time of day or night. Thick biscuits the size of a grapefruit are cut in half, covered with fluffy scrambled eggs and smothered in sausage gravy. If Southern fare is not your style, plenty of restaurants offer farm-to-table options like freshly ground burgers or locally grown veggies for salads and pizzas.
Frequently asked questions
Child friendly restaurants in Kennesaw include Capers on Main, Elevation Chop House and Skybar and Tin Lizzy's - Kennesaw
- Soccer Fiel
- Wade Green Crossing Shopping Center
- Best Western Kennesaw Inn
- Town Center Village Shopping Center
- Oregon Park
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta NW/Kennesaw-Town Center
- Southern Museum of Civil War And Locomotive History
- Barrett Crosssing Shopping Center
- Kennesaw Crossing Shopping Center
- Comfort Suites at Kennesaw State University
- Big Shanty Village Historic District
- Lost Mountain Crossing Shopping Center
- Town Center Prado Shopping Center
- Baymont Inn & Suites - Kennesaw
- Residence Inn by Marriott Atlanta Kennesaw/Town Center
- North Main Street Historic District
- Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW/Kennesaw-Town Center
- Citizens Square Shopping Center
- Shiloh Square Shopping Center
- Big Shanty Museum