Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Chef Sean A. Wight’s vision of an affordable yet stylish dining and social club is born in Frog Hollow Tavern. Located on the 1200 block of Broad Street, the space is a modern “Restaurant meets Bar” where a diverse crowd of people enjoy the company of others paired with a comfortable atmosphere, detailed service, and exquisite affordable cuisine.
Expect a dinner menu that features a substantial amount of local and regionally grown seasonal quality ingredients, and menu that offers unique libations, which encourages an active and lively upscale bar scene.
The wine list that boasts over a hundred value driven wines has a focus on sustainable, organic, or bio-dynamic practices. The bar also features a diverse offering of Scotches, Cognacs, Bourbons, and Vodkas, and includes many great classic and seasonal cocktails, all made with freshly squeezed juices and homemade mixes.
Augusta Magazines Best of Augusta 2020 Winner
Come try our signature Cuban Sandwich
The restaurant menu features a distinctly Italian flair with Certified Angus Beef steaks, fresh seafood and more casual offerings. An extensive wine list is available for diners to select and compliment any meal, in almost any price range.
While elegant, the atmosphere has been designed for the comfort of our guests with intimate booths, two private dining spaces and an enclosed outdoor patio.
The restaurant is adjacent to the stately lounge and convenient to the hotel lobby Great Room.
Breakfast choices include ala carte dining with healthy, fit options . Lunch service also features more casual ala carte selections as well as a popular "create your own pasta bowl" option. Dinner service is all ala carte with daily and seasonal specials.
The indoor-outdoor atmosphere features a custom Airstream-turned gathering oasis for delicious beverages alongside a bocce ball court, and a giant checkers board – plus, canopies, misting machines and heaters making it fit for any season in Georgia.
EAB provides experiential learning opportunities for students in the School of Hospitality and Culinary Arts at Helms College, the career college sponsored by Goodwill of Middle Georgia and the CSRA. In addition to delivering a great experience for our guests, EAB is part of an organization providing a hand up for people to develop their God-given gifts through education, work and career development services. Your patronage helps build lives and families – one beverage, one meal, one event and one gift at a time.
- OTOpenTable DinerSouth Carolina •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoBeck’s always delivers. Make sure to make reservations as it is very hard to just walk right in.More infoBecksPrice: Moderate• American• Summerville•4.8
- LDLawrenceDAtlanta Metro •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoWe decided to eat here for our 16th anniversary. The overall vibe is fine dining with a casual feel. You can dress up or dress down and still not feel out of place. There was a bit of a hiccup with the table location, but the manager recognized it quickly and found us a better spot. The food was great! I had the Delmonico Ribeye and my wife had the filet mignon. Both were cook perfectly and tasted amazing! Everything from the appetizer to the sides to the entree were great and the staff was super friendly and attentive. We will definitely make numerous visits in the future.More infoBrinkley's Chop HousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• North Augusta•4.7
- JMJohnMCentral Georgia •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoOne of the best dinners that I've had in many years. So good, in fact, that I will be returning to try another meal option.More infoFrog Hollow TavernPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Downtown Augusta•4.8
- TBTadBLas Vegas •10 reviews5.0Dined on Dec 2, 2023Great experience for my second visit. Good food with a different flair since it is Cuban. Service was great and quick. Ready to go back again!More infoPineapple Ink TavernPrice: Moderate• Cuban• Downtown Augusta•4.7
- CCarolineAtlanta Metro •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023Upon exiting the parking lot following the 1 PM seating on Thanksgiving, it would have been helpful to have an attendant at the parking lot booth to help us with scanning our code.More infoAugustino's at the Augusta MarriottPrice: Expensive• Italian• Downtown Augusta•4.5
The people of Augusta, Georgia, are serious about food. They meet in restaurants and upscale dining places to unwind, catch up and make friends over handcrafted cocktails and fine dining. It's not a surprise to find locals discussing coffee flavors and the aroma of food. Welcome menu options include sweet potato casserole, fried chicken and beef barbecue. After your meal, you can enjoy homemade ice cream and peach cobbler. You can savor the rich wine collection as you enjoy the rich heritage of the people. Restaurants and food places in Augusta comprise of pizza and burger places, café and coffee shops, breakfast and lunch restaurants and fine dining options.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 10, 2023 there are 7 restaurants in Downtown Augusta. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary American, American, Italian, Tapas / Small Plates, Cuban and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Downtown Augusta who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Downtown Augusta either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Paine College
- Magnolia Springs Park
- Washington Monument
- Econolodge Augusta
- Deluxe Inn
- Boyhood Home of President Woodrow Wilson
- First Presbyterian Church
- Magnolia Cemetery
- Greene Street Historic District
- May Park
- Harrisburg West End Historic District
- Church of The Most Holy Trinity
- Augusta Canal National Heritage Area
- Shops of Port Royal Shopping Center
- Springfield Baptist Church
- Ramada Augusta Conference Center
- Signers Monument
- Sacred Heart Cultural Center
- Goshen Plantation Golf Club