Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Chef Joel's cuisine is inspired by the tapas bars of the Basque country (Southern France & Northern Spain) with a focus on seafood, preserved meats and raw foods. Join us for lunch, dinner or snacks & drinks 7 days a week.
Shop the provisions shop for ‘pic up & go’ snacks. You’ll also find steaks from The Common Stove and a curated selection of over over 75 wines and beers in our bottleshop.
Tapas & Wine Bar
Fresh Bread & Bottleshop
Live Music & Oysters
Patio Seating & Provisions Shop
Groceries & Gifts
Wine Club & Scotch Socials
PICNIC: a deliciously good time!
Built around a wood-fired grill cooking local meats and vegetables, with a farm-to-table focus on local growers. The Common Stove is a place to gather for good spirits, community & conviviality.
Online bookings are only available up to 4 guests. For larger reservations, please contact the restaurant for availability.
Moxie's is located at Georgian Mall, just minutes up Bayfield Street from Hwy 400. Our Executive Chef Brandon Thordarson has created a menu offering a wide-array of steaks, burgers, pastas and seafood! No matter the occasion, whether it's a business luncheon, a dinner date, or late night drinks with friends, Moxie's offers something for everyone.
Moxie's features daily drink specials and a relaxing patio. We offer a delectable blend of unique cocktails, flavourful wines and a variety of beers to choose from. Next time you’re in the neighbourhood, be sure to pop in!
- TTunaToronto / Ontario •8 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe really enjoyed our dinner at 147. Everything was great.More info147Price: Expensive• Italian• Barrie•4.5
- BSBarbSToronto / Ontario •3 reviews4.0Dined 4 days agoThe noise level was extremely loud. The tables are too close together.More infoIl BucoPrice: Expensive• Italian• Barrie•4.7
- RRRyanRToronto / Ontario •3 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoOne of the best burgers I've had in along time! Friendly, fast service and a great vibe. Will return soonMore infoKelseys Original Roadhouse - Barrie - BayfieldPrice: Moderate• Comfort Food• Barrie•4.1
- DDDanaDToronto / Ontario •3 reviews4.0Dined 6 days agoGenerally good with great service. One person in our party asked them to turn down the music because it was hard to talk over and was addressed immediately. Our guests really enjoyed their meals (salmon and buger) but my steak was tough and hubby's chicken Madeira pasta was average. Would go again because when anything was brought to their attention, they immediately addressed it and service was excellent. Very accommodating.More infoMoxies - BarriePrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Barrie•4.6
- MMike57n1 review5.0Dined on Nov 11, 2023We are repeat customers and we found out our neighbour also liked the restaurant. So we decided to go there for her birthday. Food was excellent. Service was fast and friendly. Great choice for a special occasion.More infoState + Main - BarriePrice: Moderate• undefined• Barrie•4.6
Limited-time Dining Experiences in Toronto✨
Available until the end of the month only.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.
Underground railway station
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Simcoe County is 147