Spring Hill Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for breakfast today in Spring Hill
Outdoor dining in Spring Hill
Restaurant experiences trending in Spring Hill
See what locals rave about in Spring Hill
- OTOpenTable DinerTampa / Central Florida West •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoAbsolutely our favorite restaurant for just about every occasion! Always fantastic from beginning to end.More infoOcean Prime - Tampa$$$$• Seafood• Tampa•4.8
- EAEvaATampa / Central Florida West •3 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoLove this restaurant. It is comfortable, friendly, has a terrific view, and the food and service is excellent. Our server Whitney took very good care of us. And the shrimp appetizer- wow! Order it!More infoWhiskey Joe’s Port Richey$$$$• Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service• Port Richey•4.4
- MKMichelleKTampa / Central Florida West •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Atmosphere and food choices very unique; the wood fire smell lingers throughout the restaurant giving it a true florida feel. Meals were a bit pricey but nothing is quite like this restaurant. I had the chili; where else can you get a combination of Alligator, wild boar, venison, duck, ground chuck, cranberry beans and chili spices?! Was tender and so filling!More infoUlele$$$$• American• Tampa•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerTampa / Central Florida West •1 review5.0Dined on Dec 31, 2022All of the food was great with the exception of snow crab. They would not come out of the shell..and I am an expert at getting them out.The shells were not crisp..kind of flexible and would not crack..just collapsed, and the meat came out in strands. I did not say anything as we were with good friends and did not want to ruin the meal experience for everyone else. This is the 1st time the crab legs have not been excellent at Red Lobster...so I would definitely go there again.More infoRed Lobster - Spring Hill$$$$• Seafood• Brooksville•4.6
- KGKenG1 review5.0Dined on Mar 27, 2018Great service and food. Waitress was excellent food was delicious as well as hot when serverdMore infoHooters Spring Hill$$$$• American• Spring Hill•3.5
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Spring Hill
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Tampa
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Spring Hill
Spring Hill is a contemporary place with a friendly community. Being 40 miles north of Tampa, the community has plenty of diverse attraction sites for family fun. In addition the magnificent natural sceneries, Spring Hill has eateries that make it a local and international destination for seafood lovers. Sushi, fried mozzarella, and kielbasa served with homemade perogies are the iconic dishes in Spring Hill. After exploring nearby Hernando Beach, check out the neighborhood brasseries serving pork tenderloin with bordelaise and chicken marsala. Whether you're looking for a chic sit-down restaurant or casual pub, you'll have plenty of options in this Florida community.
Dining around Spring Hill Hot Spots
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging