- OTOpenTable DinerWestern Kentucky / SW Indiana •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoExcellent! Our first time dining here in years. Filets, mashed potatos, deconstructed crag rangoon, and cheesecake were fantastic! Would go again soon!More infoMadeleine'sPrice: Expensive• Fusion / Eclectic• Evansville, IN•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerSouthwest Indiana / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoOver-all it was GREAT ! Our server was Emily and she was excellent. Andrew (manager) came to our table and introduced himself. Andrew was VERY helpful with one minor issue that we had. We will definitely be going back in the near future ! 👍👍More infoCopper HousePrice: Expensive• American• Evansville•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerAustin •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoService, food, atmosphere.. everything was spectacular! Will definitely be back.More infoCavanaugh’s On The RiverPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Evansville, IN•4.5
- RLRLI661 review5.0Dined on Oct 29, 2023Reservation process was smooth and easy. Service from Lacey T was phenomenal! She was an outstanding server! The food and beverages were delicious. We will definitely go back!More infoBj's Restaurant & Brewhouse - EvansvillePrice: Moderate• American• Evansville, IN•4.2
- AMAmyMvipSan Francisco Bay Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on Apr 6, 2023The lobster was disappointing (a little over cooked and rubbery) server was great and all the other food was wonderfulMore infoRed Lobster - EvansvillePrice: Moderate• Seafood• Evansville, IN•4.3
Evansville is a big city with a small-town heart. The food scene is rich with American comfort classics and a wide array of European cuisines. With hundreds of dining choices in Evansville, you can enjoy everything from barbecue to gourmet pizza and gastropub fare to upscale international fusion. For a filling and family-friendly choice, dig into some pulled pork and baked beans. If you're looking to explore the Mediterranean options, you'll be hard-pressed to choose between authentic Greek stuffed olives and striking Italian specialties like black fettuccini with lobster. How about an international cuisine that still tastes like home? The locals love German staples like fried oysters and potato pancakes.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
As of December 4, 2023 there are 2 restaurants in Evansville. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Evansville who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Evansville either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.