Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
**Please note our Brewery does not accept reservations and is a separate building/restaurant.**
Outside seating is limited and is not available online. Please call if interested in booking outdoor dining.
Please call to confirm availability of any special requests and/or dietary needs.
PA guidelines require masks in common, indoor areas for guests NOT fully vaccinated. This requirement is scheduled to be lifted on June 28th.
Please note if you cannot find a reservation time that you desire please call 570-654-9120
With twelve beers on draft, we offer a rotating variety of our own unique craft beers along with cocktails crafted with PA made spirits, local wines and local sodas. Make sure to try a beer flight and our liquid desserts!
We offer a large food menu including soups, appetizers, burgers, tacos, specialty mac and cheese, focaccias and much more. We are family friendly, so make sure to bring the kiddos to try out the kids menu. Our large patio is dog friendly and we even have a dog menu.
Look us up on Instagram and Facebook under Breaker Brewing Outpost.
#breakerbrewingoutpost #liquiddessert #saturdaysfirkin
Our exquisite meals can be viewed on our Menu page. Fine dining options are available both indoor and outdoor during the Spring through Fall seasons, weather permitting. However, you are still able to dine indoors at our stylish, relaxed bar and lounge as well as in our historic dining room.
Attire in the Main Dining Room is Dressy Casual (jackets for gentlemen are suggested, not required). The restaurant is not suitable for children under the age of 12 years.
The Terrace Outside is available during the warmer months and also offers casual dining with a fabulous view!
AAA four-diamond rated restaurant and lodging since 2003.
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoClassic Italian food with personable and attentive service and great prices. We found this restaurant by chance and would definitely go back again.More infoPronto - ScrantonPrice: Moderate• Italian• Scranton•4.9
- FDFrequentDinerPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •10 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoConsistently very good food and fairly priced with their food and drinks!More infoAngelo'sPrice: Expensive• Italian• Scranton•4.6
- TTteg1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThe ambiance, decor was very nice, very war.m and inviting. The other thing I really appreciate is that they offer many gluten free items clear on the menu and our waiter asked about any allergies before he took our orders. Much appreciated! The staff (and I think possibly the manager) were very friendly, with the exception of one waitress who seemed a little snooty. Most seemed professional. My friends enjoyed their food. My fish was dry, like it wasn't fresh, but the other items on the plate were good. I would definitely come again and recommend to others.More infoHarvest Seasonal Grill – MontagePrice: Expensive• American• Moosic•4.7
- NneodocvipNew York / Tri-State Area •39 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoDowntown fine dining restaurant. On-street parking is free after 5 pm. Our party sampled the burrata appetizer, which was very good, and the special crab bisque soup, which was a bowl of tasty soup with shredded crab meat. French onion soup is always available. Two of us had the bone-in prime ribeye. The steaks were ordered medium and were served at that exact degree of doneness, The bone was small, which is good, as paying for inedible bone is a waste of money. The steak was very tender, with less much fat than is usual for a bone-in ribeye. The optional red wine mushroom sauce was very tasty with what appeared to be shitake mushrooms. It was a better choice that the optional sauteed mushrooms. The other diner enjoyed the grilled scallops, which were very large, and served over a slab of crisp bacon, spinach, and orange sauce. House sangria and reisling were very good. Adding together the individual item costs brought us up to around $90 pp before gratuity.More infoCatch 21 Seafood & SteakPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Scranton•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •18 reviews5.0Dined on Aug 28, 2023This is one of the most consistent restaurants in all of Northeast Pa The food is always very good The servers go above and beyond Simply excellent!More infoSambuca GrillePrice: Moderate• Italian• Scranton•4.9
Discover Poconos Mountain Region
The Poconos Mountains of eastern Pennsylvania has long been a major tourist attraction, but with more people choosing to call it home, the area offers more interesting food choices. Being a classic honeymoon destination, new eateries offering romantic ambiance along with inventive dishes have become popular, and well-established restaurants specializing in Italian and German dishes have also stepped up their creativity. Chophouses and cozy pubs serve traditional fare with excellent beers, and fine dining can be found just as easily as a good hot dog. With the increased demand for varied food experiences by vacationers, the Poconos Mountains host some surprisingly diverse restaurants among the log lodges and quiet inns for which the area is rightfully famous.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging