Cuisine (20 of 28)
63 restaurants available nearby
Food was delicious. Our server was new and young so he was still learning. Since most places do not charge for soda Refills anymore, I was not expecting that charge on our bill nor was I expecting drink charges for my children since that is usually included in a kids meal but it was still a...
This is an absolute hidden gem! The amazing ambiance, service, and not to mention 6-course chef’s menu for $100, you can’t beat it! I would highly recommend! It was worth the hour drive from PA for me! Definitely will be back!
It was our first time there with the new owner. Very enjoyable experience. Very nice young man tending bar and made excellent drinks! Food was very geeod and presentation excellent! Will surely be back again soon!
Really enjoyed our meal last night from the terrific margaritas (better than I expected), the biscuits (which I loved) to the excellent entrees, especially the Shrimp and Lobster Scampi. Service was outstanding too. Very happy we have a place like this so close to home!
- EWR Airport
- Bintz Swimming Pool
- Edgewood Park Historic District
- High Line
- Bay Head Beach
- Port Jefferson Village Historic District
- Hilton Garden Inn Albany Airport
- Gramercy / Flat Iron District, Manhattan
- Midtown East, Manhattan
- Walt Whitman Mall Shopping Center
- 86th Street Lexington Avenue Line
- Latham Circle Mall Shopping Center
- Erie Canal
- Turtle Back Zoo
- Bleecker Street
- World Financial Center Plaza
- Melville Marriott Long Island
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport
- One World Trade Center
- 57th Street Ind Sixth Avenue Line