Make a free reservation
Book for dinner in Murfreesboro
Outdoor dining in Murfreesboro
Restaurant experiences trending in Murfreesboro
See what locals rave about in Murfreesboro
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on May 6, 2023We had an excellent server; very prompt and she had a great attitude. The food was great, and the Brussels Sprouts were the best I’ve tasted anywhere. We had crab legs and they were good but we’re too expensive for what they were. It was an expensive meal but we enjoyed it.More infoRed Lobster - Murfreesboro$$$$• Seafood• Murfreesboro•4
- Mmic15Chicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great service. Great environment, food, and drinks. Perfect place to meet up with friends.More infoPuckett's Murfreesboro$$$$• Southern• Franklin / Brentwood•4.6
- JJensenNashville •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This place was great for dinner. Not too busy when we went and the service was super fast. All the employees were great and super friendly. Live music was also great.More infoThe Hampton Social - Nashville$$$$• American• Nashville•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerHouston •12 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Another superb meal for my wife and I date night. Bread was warm, seafood was fresh, and the steaks were very flavorful. Waiter made a few suggestions that we took advantage of. The soup was off the chain and the pumpkin cheesecake was amazing. Thank you for making our evening special!More infoPerry's Steakhouse & Grille - Cool Springs$$$$• Steakhouse• Franklin / Brentwood•4.6
- PPhiveNashville •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023A great place to eat with many Gluten Free options. Good vibes and atmosphere.More infoNorth Italia - Franklin$$$$• Italian• Franklin / Brentwood•4.6
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Murfreesboro
9 restaurants that scream “Nashville”
Whether you’re native to the city, a transplant, or a tourist, make sure to visit the nine places that help make Nashville great.
Where to drink in Nashville right now
Nashville’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes
Nashville’s 9 best outdoor dining setups
Nashville’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Nashville’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Nashville’s sensational food scene now stretches far beyond local specialties such as hot chicken and barbecue. These days, Music City’s restaurants are defined by innovative, one-of-a-kind experiences—frunch, anyone?—and open kitchens galore. Sample decadent Neapolitan fare in Chestnut Hill and Barcelona-style tapas downtown, then cap your night out at a modern-day supper club and entertainment mash-up in The Gulch. These are the five Nashville restaurants to book right now.
11 top date night restaurants in Nashville
As the home of country music, Nashville is the place to plan a pitch-perfect date. Whether you’ve been married for a decade or just swiped right, there’s a romantic restaurant for you. Take a sushi rolling class together at a pan Asian place in the Gulch. For a more glamorous evening, opt for dinner at a seasonal American spot in a historic Melrose movie theater. No matter where you land, these spots will make date night sing. Read on for a guide to Music City’s 11 most romantic restaurants to book right now.
After learning to cook at their grandmothers’ knees, many restaurant owners in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, have gone on to open great restaurants featuring Southern comfort food, like turnip greens, fried chicken and peach cobbler. There are plenty of opportunities to get a steak in this community with many chefs giving creative presentations to this old favorite of Tennesseans. Hog shoulder cooked over hickory wood and served with a sweet-tangy sauce is a popular lunchtime preference. Despite an emphasis on great American cuisine, this city has ethnic restaurants that many diners love. Bang-bang shrimp fixed with mayonnaise, Thai chili sauce and Sriracha is beloved by many. Other ethnic choices include Mexican, Italian and Greek. The slower pace of life in Murfreesboro makes it a great place to enjoy dining out.
Dining around Murfreesboro Hot Spots
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Murfreesboro is Red Lobster - Tullahoma
The restaurants with the best service in Murfreesboro are Red Lobster - Tullahoma, The Chop House - Murfreesboro and BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse - Murfreesboro
The restaurants with the best ambiance in Murfreesboro are Red Lobster - Tullahoma, The Chop House - Murfreesboro and BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse - Murfreesboro