Cuisine (20 of 42)
144 restaurants available nearby
Good food, attentive service, nice ambiance, quiet enough and unrushed enough to have about 90 minutes of good conversation.
The only problem is that it is in what was the Marriott and is now the Sonesta. Nice hotel but not "Nashville."
Even so, if you're in that part of Nashville, recommended....
The food was excellent. The waiter we had did an excellent job and had a good sense of humor as well. The actual restaurant itself had a feel of more of a bakery or sandwich shop, but the alcohol selection as well as the food was good and didn’t match the initial visual impression.
- Grand Ole Opry
- BNA Airport
- Drury Plaza Hotel Nashville Franklin
- Sheraton Music City
- The State Capitol
- Nashville Convention Center
- Schermerhorn Symphony Center
- Knights Inn Nashville Antioch
- Bridgestone Arena
- Sheraton Nashville Downtown Hotel
- Hyatt Place Nashville Opryland
- Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Downtown/Convention Center
- Shady Grove Access Area
- Centennial Park
- Vanderbilt University
- Hilton Nashville Downtown
- Hampton Inn Crossville
- Shelby Bottoms Greenway
- Edge O Lake Shopping Center
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Nashville