Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Please join us Monday through Friday from 11am-9pm to enjoy our FULL MENU from open-close!
Saturdays 10am-9pm and Sundays from 10am-2pm! BRUNCH every Saturday and Sunday, FULL MENU plus BREAKFAST items from 10am-2pm.
Don't forget to join us for a night cap Fridays and Saturdays, our bars remain open until 11pm on both levels!
We have a lot of options with a fabulous ambience on each level, but it can be overwhelming your first time, please call if you have any questions!
Fresko features a splendid assortment of original cocktails with a deep spirits menu and a beer program with sixteen beers on tap in addition to bottles and cans. Fresko's wine menu focuses on quality selections at a great value to our guests.
- UUser348919vipIowa •15 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoLaura was an excellent server & made the experience that much better for my wife and I on our anniversary. It was acknowledged & brought up throughout the night. Food was top notch and back to form. Ribeye & filet were perfectly cooked, creamed corn/scalloped potatoes/green beans sides were excellent, but the crab cake lacked the usual crisp. Only other item to point out is this is the first time I was charged the corkage fee & for olives in my wife's cocktail. I don't care, but just odd after all the years. Can't wait to go back!More info801 Chophouse – Des MoinesPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Downtown Des Moines•4.8
- SPSandraPIowa •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoWe ordered appetizers, pizza and dessert. Tried some foods I have never tried and was not disappointed. Server Jake was great.More infoEatery APrice: Moderate• Mediterranean• Des Moines•4.7
- AAnneLas Vegas •3 reviews5.0Dined on Aug 5, 2023Love this restaurant -the food is fabulous! We will definitely be back.More infoPanka Peruvian RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Peruvian• Des Moines•4.4
- BWBrandonWIowa •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The breakfast and service was outstanding! This place never disappoints.More infoFreskoPrice: Moderate• Farm-to-table• Des Moines•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipChicago / Illinois •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023New Year’s Day hangover breakfast for 15 of us! Had a great time excellent great service and very accommodating staff. Drinks were good, breakfast food was great! Would go again.More infoTupelo Honey - Des MoinesPrice: Moderate• Contemporary Southern• Des Moines•4.3
Discover Des Moines
Des Moines, Iowa, is a true metropolis of more than 200,000 people. There's more going on here than corn fields! You can enjoy small bites and wonderful cocktails on an elegant rooftop patio or a great steak at a top-notch steakhouse. No matter your dietary needs or taste preferences, you can find something just to your liking in Des Moines. Ethnic options include sushi, Vietnamese pho, a French bistro or an Italian pizza house. You can also enjoy great ethnic combinations such as crab rangoon pizza! Barbecue is a popular selection and loaded with slow, smoky flavor. Being landlocked doesn't have to mean you can't get seafood. Both Des Moines and West Des Moines offer delicious bounty from the ocean.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Des Moines is Ruth's Chris Steak House - West Des Moines