Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Welcome to The Chateau Anna Maria
It is with great pleasure and 20 years of traveling that we bring you our interpretation and flair of the American gusto to traditional European dishes. We offer something for everyone and we invite you to explore your palette and indulge in our fresh ingredients and attention to detail and cleanliness.
Whether joining us for homemade bread and coffee in the morning, stopping in for wine tasting, Italian meats, and cheese for your afternoon pleasures, or escaping for a date night, an exquisite experience awaits you.
Elevator service is available and there is parking in the resort designated for our guests, please see a parking attendant.
Come experience Bridge Street Bistro one the highest rated restaurants on the island and winning TripAdvisor's Traveler's Choice Award for 6 years running!
- PPippervipTampa / Central Florida West •15 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoExcellent Cortez fresh fish house black grouper, snapper, shrimp you name it prepared with the local Florida touches that make the blue marlin the stand out spot on Bridge Street !! you will just delight in the flavors from their Thai shrimp egg rolls their soups, salads all top notch offerings that are must try , the service is just right and Drew will make you a cocktail you will thoroughly enjoy Highly recommend if you happen to be in Bradenton BeachMore infoBlue Marlin - Bradenton BeachPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Bradenton•4.7
- MCMaureenCToronto / Ontario •7 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe were a party of eight and Sara, our server took excellent care of us. Lamb lollipops were delicious (with extra sides of delicious roasted Brussels sprouts and sautéed spinach). We had this as our main and it was just the right portion size. Other members enjoyed daily ravioli and lobster risotto and salads. Ordered dessert - huge slices of chocolate cake, carrot and key lime pie. Cocktails are great too. Definitely recommend for dinner whilst in AMI.More infoThe Chateau Anna MariaPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary French / American• Anna Maria Island•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe LOVE Isola Bella. Specials are always thoughtful and delicious!More infoIsola Bella Italian EateryPrice: Expensive• Italian• Anna Maria Island•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerTampa / Central Florida West •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 26, 2023This place was wonderful. It has an amazingly comfortable atmosphere. Service was perfect and food was delicious. Tjey have live music on Saturdays and we went to see our friend Ben play. The music was at a perfect volume, we could enjoy the music and still talk at our table.More infoFloridays Woodfire Grill & BarPrice: Expensive• American• Bradenton•4.3
- JJk109vipChicago / Illinois •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Loved it ! Delicious !More infoBridge Street BistroPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Anna Maria Island•4.6
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Tampa
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Anna Maria Island
When it comes to eating out, Anna Maria Island in Florida will offer you a deviation from the norm. The 7-mile island has no chain restaurants or high-rise hotels. Dining areas in the neighborhood have a historical, local, and traditional ambiance, adding to the growth of this region as a major tourist destination. Being located next to the ocean, Anna Maria Island restaurants are known for their fresh seafood offerings. The chefs and restaurant managers are dedicated to keeping their meals local, so you can enjoy fish and other delicacies from nearby waters. The food served is fresh and high in quality, which is why restaurants around the area have received awards for their excellent dishes.
Frequently asked questions
- Anna Maria City Pier
- Playa Casanas South
- Putnam's Paradise 1
- Mediterranean Style Villa
- Holmes Beach
- Sunrise Garden Resort
- North Beach Village Unit 55
- Palm Cottage E
- Cayman Cay 207
- Anna Maria Island
- North Beach Village Unit 40
- Beach View 5
- Palm Isle 3210
- Starfish Beach 1
- Palm Isle 3205
- Sandy Point Unit 202
- East Wind Home
- West Bay Point 234
- Gulf View Townhomes Unit 4
- Starfish Beach 2