- LLissDallas - Fort Worth •3 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agowonderful experience at Oishii. The food was incredible the sushi rolls we ordered were very fresh and delicious (london roll, on the border, sashimi platter, 45, sensei). The hot plates were very delicious as well highly recommend the Mi Hoanh Thanh. The service was great our waiter was very attentive.More infoOishii SushiPrice: Expensive• Sushi• Turtle Creek / Oak Lawn•4.8
- RBRussBvipPhoenix / Arizona •43 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoGreat new spot serving sushi, small plates and of course - martinis! The steamed pork dumplings and short rib skewers were excellent! We also enjoyed the pressed sushi and the california roll. Everything was quick and delicious. The service at the bar booths was slow. Our waiter appeared to be the only one with multiple tables. We also felt like we were a bit rushed with waiters trying to take plates away when we were not finished. Overall good meal and look forward to coming back!More infoAnchor Sushi Bar - Preston HollowPrice: Expensive• Sushi• North Dallas•4.6
- SSara1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoI celebrated my 30th birthday here with some friends! WE LOVE JIM AND CHAR! We sat upstairs and it was perfect for us. It felt we had our own space and we were not too crowded and the sound level was not too loud. We could have great conversations and enjoy INCREDIBLE food and drinks. Thank you for an amazing night! I would highly recommend this restaurant!More infoShinsei RestaurantPrice: Very Expensive• Asian• Park Cities•4.9
- Llaurapv82vipLos Angeles •48 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We had a fantastic server… This was our first time to the restaurant we are from the Los Angeles area. Everything was fantastic from the appetizers to the salads to the entrées. Highly recommend great dining experience!More infoAl Biernat's - Oak LawnPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Turtle Creek / Oak Lawn•4.8
- ASAngelaSDallas - Fort Worth •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great atmosphere. Good food!More infoBistro 31Price: Expensive• American• Park Cities•4.8
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 5 reservations you need to make at Dallas’s hottest restaurant openings
Dallas’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
These 10 Dallas restaurants nail outdoor dining
Dallas’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
16 restaurants that define dining in Dallas
The restaurants on this list offer something for fine diners, barbecue lovers, and those who eat out for the good vibes.
13 of Dallas’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Dallas is all about its restaurants—they’re the city’s crown jewels, scattered throughout Texas’s cultural hub. Whether you’re celebrating an accomplishment, anniversary, or just the joy of making it through the year, the city’s quaint hideouts and sprawling steakhouses turn any meal into a special occasion. This list offers every kind of “special.” There are steaks and skyline views for milestone birthdays. For a more unique celebration, cook your own food on a private grill at a Japanese spot in Deep Ellum. Or toast your special someone at a charming wine bistro in Lower Greenville, plucked straight from the streets of Paris. Dallas’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought after destinations—so book your table at one of these 13 places now.
Dallas’s 9 Favorite Bars
Maybe it’s Dallas’s long, hot summers, or perhaps it’s because residents love nothing more than to go out for dinner and drinks, but the city and its surrounding areas overflow with enticing watering holes. Dallas’s artisanal distilleries are winning awards and its craft beer scene is one of Texas’s best. The establishments on this list serve everything from local brews to Old World wines to Japanese whiskys. From iconic dives to fancy wine bars, from gastropubs to live music venues, from a sushi and cocktail lounge in the sky to a Mexican speakeasy, there’s something for every drinker.
10 Top Burgers in Dallas to Add to Your Bucket List
It’s no secret that the heart of Dallas is its restaurants. From the strip mall hidden gems of Frisco to the fine-dining spots in the Park Cities to the endless options on Beltline, this food-loving city only continues to expand its repertoire. So it’s no surprise that Dallas is home to some truly delicious burgers, where the city’s most creative chefs have all kinds of takes on the American classic — a jerk burger, a falafel burger, and a rattlesnake burger, to name a few. One upscale eatery slings a cheeseburger basket fit for kids (you’ll love the side of tater tots), but make no mistake — it appeals to the most sophisticated palates. A couple of restaurants have entire burger menus. Whether you like your burgers traditional with a slice of tomato and a little ketchup, or you’re of a “the-fancier-the-better” mindset, you’ll find your soulmate burger on this top ten list.
Discover Love Field Area
Dallas Love Field Airport is located right in the heart of meat country. The many airport eateries have access to extremely high-quality beef, especially steak. Whether you like a grass-fed, lean cut or slow-cooked brisket, it’s all here. You can enjoy delicious barbecue in the form of Texas pulled pork, baby-back ribs and more, all of which is prepared with signature sauces. There are also high-end Mexican eateries to enjoy as well as down-home cooking establishments that serve delicious sandwiches and Texas-style burgers. If your sweet tooth is calling the shots, you can enjoy dozens of ice cream flavors right inside the terminal.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 25, 2023 there are 3 restaurants in Love Field. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Love Field who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Love Field either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Garden Inn and Suites
- Tropicana Inn and Suites
- MCM Elegante Hotel and Suites - Dallas
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Dallas NW Highway at Stemmons / I-35East
- Country Inn and Suites Dallas Love Field
- DAL Airport
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas-Stemmons Freeway I-35 East
- Days Inn and Suites Dallas
- Dallas Love Field
- Best Western Northwest Inn
- Ramada - Dallas Love Field
- Anchor Motel
- Express Studios
- Knights Inn Market Center
- Bachman Lake Park
- Motel 6 Dallas Market Center
- Grauwyler Park
- Baymont Inn and Suites Dallas Love Field
- Motel 6 Dallas Northwest
- California Crossing Park