Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
If you are a beginner and enjoy a glass, starting to learn, or Cork Dorks like us you will enjoy our ever-changing selection of wines. All wines are available in 2oz, 6oz, and bottles so you can try multiple items in one sitting.
Our bar serves local spirits (all from CA) and artisanal cocktails! We've made our memorable cocktail list legendary by adding a dorky twist to our cocktail artistry. We've sought after local, high-quality spirits and fresh ingredients that will set our cocktails apart, the names alone will captivate you before sipping these exquisite creations developed by our own mixologist.
We currently are not serving happy hour.
Enjoying the simple pleasure of eating and drinking is our way of living at Casa Nostra. We offer classic Italian cuisine in a cozy and CASUAL, relaxed atmosphere. We love bringing our passion for the tastes of Italy to your table in every dish, using high quality, imported Italian products and the freshest locally grown produce. Our knowledgeable staff prides itself in providing a simple, flavorful dining experience and making your visit to Casa Nostra Ristorante delicious and special.
DO TO LIMITED SITTING OUTDOOR RESERVATION ARE NOT GUARANTEE!!!
Top rated Italian restaurant in Ventura County. Excellent cuisine with attentive, professional and friendly service, extensive wine and bar selections. Serving lunch Monday through Friday and dinner seven nights a week. Visit us online at www.tuscany-restaurant.com
Tuscany il Ristorante will only accept phone reservation for the see-able future.
Coin & Candor, a California Brasserie combines thoughtfully sourced local ingredients with wood-fired cooking techniques. Coin & Candor features forward-thinking, rustic dishes brought to life by the region’s very best farmers and purveyors.
At Cafe Bizou we pride ourselves in providing with top quality service and delicious food in a family friendly restaurant.
Cafe Bizou Restaurant is the perfect setting for Business Meetings and Events, Family Reunions, Birthday celebrations or Rehearsal dinners. We can accommodate any size group and will help you select a menu that best fits your event. Contact us today to start planning your next gathering.
Mediterraneo offers a creative bistro style seasonal menu that utilizes the freshest seasonal produce, herbs, seafood, poultry, and meats available in the market.
Our award-winning wine list offers the best influences and sophistication of the old, and the new world’s varietals and winemaker's creations.
The service is friendly yet professional, and the ambiance is comfortable but sophisticated, classic-elegant, romantic, and relaxing.
We do not take requests for Lakeside Seating. Seating based on availability.
We accept a maximum of three credit cards per check, no separate checks.
Corkage is $30.00 per 750 ml bottle with 2 bottle maximum.
- Ggs42Los Angeles •26 reviews4.0Dined 4 days agoThe steak was good but not outstanding. I expected more flavor. The drinks were good.More infoModern KitchenPrice: Very Expensive• American• Agoura Hills / Westlake Village•4.2
- SBSusanBSan Francisco Bay Area •6 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoThe pasta was fantastic! Service was excellent and the desserts are delicious. We enjoyed the Happy Hour pricing and that was a pleasant surprise for us. The outdoor patio is lovely. I highly recommend Novo Cafe and we will be back to try the breakfast menu.More infoNovo Cafe - Westlake VillagePrice: Moderate• Italian• Agoura Hills / Westlake Village•4.2
- AGAlexGvipLos Angeles •15 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 26, 2023We have been dining at Nonna a number of time prior, it certainly didn't disappoint us this time either. The food was absolutely delicious and plated very nicely. The restaurant was packed (although we were there on Monday night) and the service staff appeared to be slightly overwhelmed, but they still managed to be fairly attentive and prompt. We'll be back for sure.More infoNonnaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Agoura Hills / Westlake Village•4.8
- AAAffluentArtistLos Angeles •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Wait staff was attentive but not overly so. The food was very good and priced as expected for a Four Seasons property.More infoCoin & CandorPrice: Moderate• Californian• Agoura Hills / Westlake Village•4.8
- AEArtELos Angeles •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We celebrated our 39th wedding anniversary here. We sat out in the patio area. Pablo was our waiter. He was excellent, Pablo was attentive, listened. Well, he was friendly. He made our experience even better than we thought it would be. The hostess, Emma was so accommodating. This was our first time at your fine restaurant. We will definitely be back. What a wonderful way to start the year with you all. The only thing I would suggest is to have maybe another dish or two to choose from for lunch. Thank you kindly. Happy new year.More infoMediterraneoPrice: Expensive• Italian• Agoura Hills / Westlake Village•4.8
The LA Times and NY Times have spoken: these are their favorite LA restaurants of 2023
Yangban, Pasjoli, République and others made the cut.
A guide to the supersized drinking and dining experience at DTLA’s new Level 8
This adult playground has an upscale teppanyaki restaurant, a live-fire South American grill, and more.
Discover Agoura Hills
From horse ranches to golf resorts and recreational lakes, a little bit of country is a short drive from Los Angeles' urban sprawl. Spanning part of the Santa Monica Mountains wilderness area, Agoura Hills and Westlake Village are a lot more than stops along the 101 while heading north or south. Look for several taverns and grills featuring locally-brewed beer and grilled beef in rib, steak and burger form. Agoura Hills is a little more Western in flavor than Westlake Village, where high-end auto dealers and elegant shopping districts lead into a restaurant row with a variety of lunch and dinner choices. Standouts include organic and vegan restaurants along with Asian and Pacific Northwestern chefs serving noodles, sushi and fresh-shucked oysters. Westlake Village also has outposts of family-owned local chains serving natural, sustainable and organic foods at affordable prices.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Westlake Village is Cafe Bizou - Agoura Hills
- Westlake Plaza Shopping Center
- Evergreens Shopping Center
- Lechuza Patrol Station Historical
- Sunset Plaza Shopping Center
- Eagle View Park
- Mae Boyar Park
- North Ranch Open Space
- Reyes Adobe Park
- Lang Ranch Open Space
- Lake Eleanor Open Space
- Malibu Country Club
- North Ranch Park
- Sumac Park
- Oak Canyon Community Park
- Triunfo Community Park
- Twin Oaks Agoura Shopping Center
- South Shore Hills Park
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Agoura Hills
- Russell Park
- Evenstar Park