- RVRubenVvipHawaii •3 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoGreat pasta and salad. Nice full service bar and very good service. Our go to place for Italian food.More infoNonnaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Agoura Hills / Westlake Village•4.8
- MMMnMnMnMnMvipLos Angeles •14 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWhat a fantastic evening. We celebrated a special occasion with dear friends here. They easily found a place for our group of 10, provided terrific service, and tasty food. The staff was attentive, but not disruptive. We tried a wide variety of dishes from beef lasagna to freshly baked fish dishes. It was a great evening and I look forward to returning.More infoCasa Nostra Ristorante Westlake VillagePrice: Moderate• Italian• Agoura Hills / Westlake Village•4.8
- MEMsEeLos Angeles •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoexcellent food and service! staff were very accommodating to our needs and requests, and they went over and above to make sure our needs are met. from the servers to the house manager, everyone was exceptional.More infoMarket Broiler’s - MB Grille - Simi ValleyPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Simi Valley•4.5
- BBBarryandBarbaraExclusive •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 18, 2023Fabulous wine tasting of wines suitable for Thanksgiving and holiday meals. Service was first-rate and super-friendly, wines were amazing and the cheese board was a truly tasty accompaniment to our tasting--two thumbs up!!!More infoWest Tasting RoomPrice: Moderate• Wine Bar• Thousand Oaks•5
- LlisajvipLos Angeles •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023As usual, food wonderful. The service was extra great with Chris as our waiter. He was so attentive and friendly, yet professional. We didn’t have to ask for anything, he anticipated our every need. Just great service so thank you to Chris.More infoMastro's Steakhouse - Thousand OaksPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Thousand Oaks•4.7
Some of East LA’s best restaurants are popping up for one night only on the Westside
Los Angeles Westsiders can look forward to a taste of East LA without braving the 405.
3 reasons to try Jordan Kahn’s casual new lounge at Meteora in LA
The Tulum-inspired LA restaurant recently debuted a new lounge with exciting snacks and cocktails.
Moorpark is nestled in the rolling hills of Ventura County. It features a terrific selection of Italian restaurants that use natural ingredients in their recipes. Carbonara and pesto are two of the most popular sauces. In addition to formal restaurants, smaller Italian bistros serve traditional home-cooked dishes in a quieter setting. Thai cuisine is also prominent in Moorpark. Vegetable spring rolls are popular appetizers that offer a slightly sweet and slightly sour burst of flavor. While many people associate Thai restaurants with a casual atmosphere, there are upscale eateries here that attract flocks of diners. These locations use spring greens and domestic pork to bring an authentic taste to your plate. Moorpark is a mecca for culinary diversity.