Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our menu features shaking beef, clay pots, com (rice), bun (vermicelli), rotisserie chicken, phở (noodle soup), stir-fry dishes that combine the savory flavors of Northern Vietnam with a dash of French Cuisine. We showcase French pastries, Housemade Ice Creams and sweets at our Dessert Counter, and offer Vietnamese coffee service – served tableside. We proudly feature Dancing Goats Organic French roast coffee & Fair Trade Rishi Hot Teas.
Modern, upscale dining with fine cuts of steak, seafood, and house-made pasta, with award-winning cocktails and boutique wine list, and spectacular 360-degree views of Atlanta. Executive Chef Doug Watson & Beverage Director Randy Hayden come together to offer old-school service and next-level dining.
Riva is the heart of Atlanta's hotspot, Rooftop L.O.A. located in the heart of West Midtown atop the new Interlock building. The exquisitely decorated Riva is the perfect place to wow your date, client, or friends. Serving dinner and weekend brunch with a great weekly happy hour.
For a heightened experience, the restaurant's Chef's Table is an exclusive dining experience for up to 5 guests located in the kitchen where guests can delight in a customized menu.
Private dining is also available for up to 20 guests featuring a private outdoor terrace with the best views of north Atlanta.
- DDanaAtlanta Metro •3 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWe loved Aziza! I planned a surprise birthday dinner for my boyfriend here and we had a fantastic time. The food was incredible and the service was amazing. They accommodated us very well and we were very impressed. Highly recommend.More infoAzizaPrice: Very Expensive• Israeli• West Midtown•4.6
- EEled1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoExcellent food and service but very pricey. Prepare yourself for when you get the bill.More infoMarcelPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• West Midtown•4.8
- KLKLA18vipAtlanta Metro •6 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoIncredible dining experience. We enjoyed an assortment of items we specified from the menu as well as some recommended new bites from the chef which was perfect. Incredibly fresh flavors and the most warm welcome and hospitality.More infoO-Ku - AtlantaPrice: Moderate• Japanese• West Midtown•4.7
- VDVondaDAtlanta Metro •4 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoNaya was an excellent server. Their description of the dishes and flavors were extremely helpful and we received perfect service from the moment we arrived - the hosts, Naya and all staff we encountered were top notch. We ordered the stuffed piquillos, pulpo (octopus), smoked mushrooms, eggplant and Basque Cheesecake and we wouldn’t change a thing about our choices. An added bonus was we were treated to olive oil ice cream to pair with the cheesecake because we were celebrating our anniversary.More infoCooks & SoldiersPrice: Moderate• Basque• West Midtown•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipOrlando / Central Florida East •4 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 19, 2023Went here with some coworkers after work. It was a fabulous place to for a decent Italian dinner. The food portions are perfect. I had the vodka penne and it was sooooooo yummy. I highly recommend that pasta.More infoForza StoricoPrice: Moderate• Italian• West Midtown•4.6
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Atlanta’s 5 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
Atlanta’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Atlanta’s 11 best outdoor dining setups
Atlanta’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
15 restaurants vital to Atlanta
The city’s greatest dining destinations represent the many histories and cultures of the Big A.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Atlanta This Summer
Though you won’t catch a local calling this city “Hotlanta,” there’s a good reason it earned that nickname—and it’s not just because of the muggy weather. Atlanta is a hotbed of exciting bars, consisting of laidback dens and sceney haunts. From lounges with award-winning cocktail programs and wine lists to taprooms with beers brewed on the premises, here are some of the bars most beloved by Atlantans.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover West Midtown
Atlanta's West Midtown neighborhood features restored 19th-century industrial buildings converted into modern lofts with an eclectic mix of galleries, retailers, entertainment venues, office spaces and, most importantly, restaurants. Whether you're looking for farm-to-table freshness, elegant dining or just a quick bite, West Midtown hosts some of Atlanta's top-rated restaurants. Atlanta is nothing if not Southern, and in West Midtown, you can discover soul food like fried green tomatoes, barbecue and southern fried chicken. This area also provides some south-of-the-border food and drink options, including cold margaritas and tequila tasting. For coffee, tea or other light refreshments, there are many cafes in this area, and several of them offer guests free Wi-Fi. You'll also find a variety of Asian fare, including Malaysian cuisine and sushi.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 29, 2023 there are 28 restaurants in West Midtown Atlanta. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Seafood, Italian, Steakhouse, Basque, American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in West Midtown Atlanta who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in West Midtown Atlanta either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Hollywood Plaza Shopping Center
- English Park
- Carey Park
- Chattahoochee Station
- Spring Valley Road Park
- Edwin Place Park
- Northside Drive Station
- Peyton Park
- Crossover Entertainment Group
- Bankhead Station
- Oglethorpe Park Historical
- William T Knight Park
- Howell Mill Square Shopping Center
- Ardmore Park
- Underwood Hills Park
- Grove Park
- Lincoln Homes Park
- Williams Park
- Pine Grove Park
- Burger Bowl Field