Ya Ya's Euro Bistro
8310 E. Belleview
Greenwood Village, CO 80111Neighborhood:
Tech Center / Greenwood Village
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
Ya Ya's Euro Bistro
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.yayasdenver.com/
- Phone: (303) 741-1110
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday-Saturday 11:00am-4:00pm; Brunch: Sunday 10:00am-2:00pm; Dinner: Monday-Saturday 4:00pm-10:00pm, & Sunday 4:00pm-9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Aaron Whitcomb
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please visit www.YaYasDenver.com for more information on our incredible caterings!
- Private Party Facilities: Our Private Dining Room holds 16-18 people comfortably.
- Private Party Contact: Ben Morris 3037411110
- Special Events: We feature some of the state's most creative and delicious wine dinners.
A word from Ya Ya's Euro Bistro
Ya Ya's not only caters to the casual diner, but also includes room for business meetings and special occasions. Our menu changes daily to ensure the freshest seafood, best quality steaks and chops and most exquisite entrees.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Ya Ya's Euro Bistro - Best Restaurants in Tech Center / Greenwood Village ›
Ya Ya's Euro Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
254 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (119)fit for foodies (116)great for outdoor dining (115)neighborhood gem (101)great for lunch (93)good for groups (88)great for brunch (81)notable wine list (79)romantic (59)hot spot (32)scenic view (29)vibrant bar scene (25)kid-friendly (15)late-night find (5)Show More
- Great night with friendsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/22/2014Enjoyed dining with friends here. The food was great and the service was exceptional. We had dined at a YaYa's in St Louis for a wedding rehearsal dinner and our waiter there had recommended we try the Denver location where we now live. There were 5 of us seated at a corner booth which was intimate and comfortable. The booth allowed us to talk without having to talk over other diners around us. We recommend this corner seating to parties of 4 or 5. We started with the hummus and it was delicious and the pita bread was warm and soft. Yum. We had a variety of dishes-pizza, pasta, lasagna and trout. All were very good and portions were right on. We also had dessert-the brownie is chocolate heaven, the bread pudding was melt in your mouth good. Wonderful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice dinner out at Ya Ya'sLilsVIPDined on 11/21/2014We ate at Ya Ya's recently and enjoyed our dinner of duck confit, beet salad and pasta. Had a nice bottle of Vacqueyras wine. We had to wait a few minutes for our table but once seated, the service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JaneDined on 11/21/2014Food is awesome! YaYa's is a wonderful, warm, friendly place to meet friends for lunch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently Wonderful!ALittleSnottyDined on 11/16/2014Ya Ya's is one of my favorite restaurants. The food is excellent and the service is fantastic! Brunch, lunch, dinner - the food is consistent and you can always count on having a wonderful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was exceptionalcc1565Dined on 11/16/2014I've been to Ya-Ya's before for weekend lunch. This is the first time I dropped by for Sunday brunch and it was EXCEPTIONAL! They had a delicious array of breakfast, lunch and dessert items at the buffet including fresh mussels, crab legs and prime rib. Additionally, they have several items that you can custom order from the kitchen - like Eggs Benedict. Service was spot on. My only very minor complaint was that it was a little loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service!nicknameVIPDined on 11/16/2014The servers removed our plates in time for the other courses and made sure that our beverages were filled. We brought a guest and he was very impressed & he said he would be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Ambiance and Centrally LocateddiningdivaDined on 11/15/2014The restaurant was centrally located and a great spot to meet my son and his girlfriend who came from Westminster. It is easy to get to and has valet parking. We loved the setting and the lighting with the noise level quiet. We like the Carpaccio yet the duck was a bit overdone. I tried the cauliflower steak and was happy since I have so many food allergies. The service was exceptional. We love going there in warm weather since the deck overlooks a nice pond. Worth a stop.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- slightly above averageaverageJoeDined on 11/10/2014This place was good. Not great. I was looking for a true foodie experience and this was not it. Overall I don't have any true complaints. It was nice, slightly above average. Nice wine list but food just okay.Special Features:
- Great for BrunchCycle2bHapptDined on 11/9/2014Very good brunch! The specialty pancakes were amazing. And the specialty Eggs Benedict were awesome as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice brunchSamIAmDined on 11/9/2014I've had dinner at YaYa's several times and have always enjoyed my meals there, but this was the first time I had brunch. Although it was nothing special, I thought it was pretty good for the price. There was an adequate selection of pasta, veggie and fruit salads; standard breakfast items like bacon and sausage; cocktail shrimp, mussels and crab legs; and a variety of sweet treats to top off the meal. There's also an omelette and prime rib station, and you can also order items like French toast and eggs benedict off the menu. Overall, it was a pleasant experience. My server was efficient and attentive.Special Features:
- Ya Ya's BistroPattDined on 11/8/2014We live nearby and sometimes forget about Ya Ya's but are always happy when we do come here. Food is outstanding and service very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodorganicgirlDined on 11/8/2014I you want your dinner to have flavor this is this is the place. From the appetizers to dessert everything is so delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/7/2014This restaurant was recommended to me from a friend. I took a friend there for a special night out. Staff was super friendly and knowledgable. Drinks were fresh and tasty, mussels were supreme, had the special of the night - lamb cheeks and they did not disappoint.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- consistently deliverOkobojibelleVIPDined on 11/7/2014Great lunch and great service - again. This is why I keep coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very delicious!RhondaMDined on 11/4/2014Wonderful menu, fantastic service, delicious food and drinks. I would highly recommend YaYa's.Special Features:
- Slow serviceInMediaSilvaDined on 11/4/2014Overall slow service. Food ok. Was not impressed. Not likely to go back.
- #yummyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/2/2014At first I thought it was a little pricey ... But worth every penny! Come hungry!Special Features:
- Just keeps getting better!CVDenverDined on 11/1/2014Ya Ya's has always been one of our favorite restaurants but is one of those places we always seem to forget we like so much. This last meal is probably the best yet. The food was outstanding as always. Lenny, our server was the right mix of knowledgeable, engaging, attentive and "get out of the way". All in all just a fabulous meal. Thanks!Special Features:
- Great food w outstanding serviceEcksDined on 11/1/2014Better than expected, have been going here off and on for years and was happy to return. Eldon was our server, exceptional service and he went up and above with the wine suggestion to pair with our meal, awesome!. Great service with great food will make us return sooner than later. Thank you Ya Ya'sSpecial Features:
- RecommendOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014Great food and excellent service. The wait staff was friendly and accommodating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot!luv2eatVIPDined on 10/27/2014Traveled to Denver and was looking for a nice place to eat. Had been to Ya Ya's in Leawood, KS many times so we decided to go here for dinner. We got there well before our reservation time, during happy hour, so we decided to sit in the bar area and have some drinks and appetizers. We ended up having a couple of the brochettes that were excellent. One was a pesto chicken and the other was another chicken dish. Both were excellent and because of the portion size we ended up not having dinner...we were full!! Great location and our server was the best. Ya Ya's definitely maintains their quality control and consistency between their locationsSpecial Features:
- Great atmosphereNoviceDinerDined on 10/27/2014The dining experience is great for a calm and quiet evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful brunchJamieVIPDined on 10/26/2014Went on a Sunday morning for brunch. The food is wonderful and the mimosas were a nice touch to start the day.Special Features:
- Back to parBrodyDined on 10/25/2014Fantastic food and amazing service! We went for our wedding anniversary and they customized the menu with our names. Who does that kind of thing anymore?! They do a great job of making you feel special while providing a great atmosphere and delicious food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always wonderful!tortueDined on 10/24/2014YaYa's is a restaurant I can always depend on. The Duck Confite is so tender and tasty, and just the right portion for lunch.Special Features:
- Never lets me downJanetCVIPDined on 10/23/2014I absolutely love this place for birthdays and other celebrations through the year! I have never had a bad experience at Ya Ya's...the food the service the place itself...all top shelf!Special Features:
- Consistently great!FoodfanDined on 10/21/2014Every time I take business colleagues or friends to YaYas, it never disappoints. The food meets everyone's needs and tastes. The staff is terrific and the ambiance is...so ColoradoSpecial Features:
- It's been awhile, glad to be backOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/21/2014This was the first time back to Yia Yia's in some time. The service was still impeccable and the food was very good. The Phyllo-wrapped brownie for dessert was a real treat and broke my rule of no desserts at lunch. I will be back for dinner with my wife to enjoy some wine and that brownie again.Special Features:
- great spot for a quick lunchluvboeufDined on 10/20/2014can't beat a simple sandwich and salad for lunch, fast service and reliable quality.Special Features:
- yummyscoobysnacksDined on 10/19/2014Best brunch in town! Bottomless mimosa is a must! Don't forget to order bacon pancakes from the kitchenSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/18/2014Very great food and service!! We enjoyed it very much and felt the staff really catered to our needs and took great care of us to make it a very special evening for us!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014I have special dietary needs that were accommodated with grace and generosity, which I very much appreciate. Our waiter, Elliott, was terrific, warm, friendly , but not too....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A FavoriteYaYasDined on 10/17/2014Excellent food and service. Always dependable place to meet up with old friends or take a guest in town. Quite reasonable prices for lunch. Wonderful food for the money.Special Features:
- Delicious!KJOSIMPSONVIPDined on 10/14/2014We had a lovely lunch outside. The food was exceptional, service was friendly. My only complaint would be that when one of the servers asked if we wanted "hummus for the table" that he failed to mention it was $7!Special Features:
- Food Oasis in DTC East of I25wheatlesDined on 10/13/2014Lovely (and noisy) restaurant hidden in trees near the Hyatt Place (not the Hyatt Regency, but not far from there). Bigger and more well established than I expected - not a hole in the wall. Tasty and unusual food combos with nice selection of wines by the glass. Boisterous at peak dining times and calm and relaxing later. I'll go back next time I've got reason to dine in the tech center.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/13/2014Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Special Features:
- Sunday BrunchAlanDined on 10/12/2014Nice selection of choices and everything was good. My wife prefers warm crab legs versus on ice but understands it is a brunch. Prime rib was very good and many good breakfast choices. We did not eat the rest of the day, very filling and make for good football watching.Special Features:
- BabeDined on 10/12/2014My first time at YA YA's and the atmosphere, waiters, looks where. Awesome. Spoke with the manager to let him know how the service and the looks of the structure was. Thanks.Special Features:
- Exception Service Great FoodKiwiLizDined on 10/11/2014We met our husbands after a movie for a delicious meal. We were seated very promptly and enjoyed the very friendly and efficient service. A very nice wine list and we chose from an iPad. Our food was delicious and well presented. Small changes in the menu were no problem. The valet parking is a great convenience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our favorite Denver restaurantRadioFlyerDined on 10/11/2014This place never fails to impress and satisfy us. Outstanding service, an intelligent wine list (managed smartly on iPads), a varied menu with delicious options, excellent desserts. When we're in the Denver area, Ya Ya's in the Tech Center area is always where we go. The energetic GM at this location really has his team delivering, and he always has time to help you select a wine that fits both your tastes and budget--and his recs always are spot on. If we had a Ya Ya's managed as well as this one in our area, we'd be dining there all the time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.