Wildfish Seafood Grille - San Antonio
1834 N Loop 1604 W
San Antonio, TX 78248Neighborhood:
North San Antonio
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Wildfish Seafood Grille - San Antonio
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.wildfishseafoodgrille.com/
- Phone: (210) 493-1600
- Hours of Operation:
Happy Hour from 4:00-7:00pm (in the Bar & Lounge areas). Dinner served at 5:00pm. Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Eddie Djilali
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Planning an event? The open air-patio or either side of our casual, contemporary dining room is the perfect place to host your next business outing, private party, special event or group of 10 or more. Our General Manager will be happy to answer any of your questions and see to every detail. Join us at Wildfish Seafood Grille Where Prime Seafood, USDA Prime Steaks and Good Times are always in season!
- Private Party Contact: Michael Conway, General Manager 2104931600x
- Special Events: Wild Fish Seafood Grill is the place to be every night for HAPPY HOUR! Join the crowd (in the Bar & Lounge Areas), 4-7 pm, Tuesday thru Saturday and ALL DAY Sunday and Monday, featuring discounted appetizers, $1 Gulf oysters and special priced drinks including our nightly wine by the glass and martini specials.
A word from Wildfish Seafood Grille - San Antonio
Eddie V's Restaurants brings Wildfish Seafood Grille to San Antonio. Open for dinner nightly, Wildfish is committed to offering fresh prime seafood, aged USDA prime steaks, creative cocktails, and an award winning wine list. Set in a casual, contemporary atmosphere focused around the combined energy of the centerpiece bar and lounge, innovative oyster & raw bar, open-air patio and exhibition kitchen. The menu is made up of imaginative creations prepared fresh with superior quality seafood, utilizing the best preparations, and simple, light sauces to enhance the delicate flavors. The bar is the place to be for HAPPY HOUR, 4 to 7 pm seven nights a week featuring discounted appetizers, including $1 Gulf oysters and special priced drinks. Planning an event? The patio is the perfect place to host your next business outing, private party, special event or any large group. Join us at Wildfish Seafood Grille Where Prime Seafood, USDA Prime Steaks and Good Times are always in season!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Wildfish Seafood Grille - San Antonio - Best Restaurants in North San Antonio ›
Wildfish Seafood Grille - San Antonio reviews from OpenTable diners
288 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (217)romantic (157)fit for foodies (149)notable wine list (109)vibrant bar scene (94)hot spot (78)great for outdoor dining (77)neighborhood gem (60)good for groups (60)late-night find (27)great for lunch (9)scenic view (9)kid-friendly (7)great for brunch (5)Show More
- Totally awesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/23/2014A specially planned evening for brother and wife. After viewing Open Table site from out of state decided to book reservation and hope for the best. So pleased I did. They were still raving when I left town. Superior service and great food. Thanks for a delightful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service, food and ambieance!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/22/2014What a great restaurant! Excellent food, very beautiful dining and patio area! Most importantly great service and very willing to accommodate. Definitely one of the best restaurants in San Antonio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impressive!lizzardlouDined on 11/22/2014We invited some dear friends that had never been here before and they were so impressed with everything from the appetizers to the outstanding service. Food was sooo good and well paced. Our friends can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Nice, Food Was GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/22/2014Had dinner here with friends the other night. The food was great, steaks cooked to perfection, sides were delicious. The fish, though grilled very well, both were on the small side for what you paid. Service was good, attentive but good. There was a bit of confusion, or lack of knowledge, with the bar menu that caused a small issue but the waitress was very good at resolving it quickly. On the higher side cost wise, we will be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of San Antonio's BestHopkinsDined on 11/19/2014One of the best restaurants in San Antonio. Best seafood in town for sure. The steaks are as good as Fleming's and better than Perry's. This time we had the seasonal scallops off the menu. They were good enough to be Michelin-rated. Service at the bar is always stellar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- anniversary nightOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/18/2014selected wild fish to celebrate our 42 anniversary. our daughter made the reservations for us since this was the first time to the wild fish. when we arrived, the hostess was very friendly and was expecting us, wishing us a happy anniversary. we were seated at a very nice choice table and everyone that made contact with us was very friendly and also wished us a happy anniversary. we were surprised at the attention. at our table there were red rose pedals and a hand written card for us, also a very nice touch... thank you. unfortunately we had to leave in a rush, my husband had not been feeling well and we left in the middle of dinner....we well be back to enjoy a full anniversary dinner at your restaurant, thank you again, Martha MontemayorSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place for a romantic dinnerlindalou54VIPDined on 11/15/2014Food is always amazing & staff always finds a way to make you feel special. Chilean Sea Bass Hong Chong Style never disappoints.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My Wildfish ReviewLunchesVIPDined on 11/15/2014Great Service, our waiter was excellent! Although the special (scallops) was unavailable at 8PM, great food none the less. We usually get take out from wildfish but the dine in experience even though loud was nice. They should implement a dress code, as some of the younger women looked very cheap.Special Features:
- GO SOMEWHERE ELSEGASaDined on 11/15/20144 MINUTES LATE AND OUR TABLE FOR 6 WAS GIVEN TO SOMEONE ELSE. NO ATTEMPT WAS MADE TO SIT US. JUST OUR TABLES GONE GOODBYE.
- Last minute decisionAlpaca1Dined on 11/15/2014We decided at the last minute which restaurant to go to and we are glad we did. The food was excellent, our server was so attentive and friendly and we had a marvelous time with our friends. We had not been to the Wildfish in awhile, as we live further away, but was not disappointed in the least.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite San Antonio RestaurantRayGDined on 11/14/2014I dinned inside recently for the first time and although the food was as great as always it is a little noisy for my taste. Usually we dine outside and just love sitting outside. Come before 7 PM and the appetizers are half price. The crab cakes are to die for and my favorite desert is the pineapple upside down cake. My favorite restaurant in all of San Antonio. Best wait staff in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WildfishjloorDined on 11/14/2014"Kung pao" shrimp were an excellent appetizer.Grouper and lemon sole were well prepared, presented, and very tasty. Quantities were large. Large restaurant, but managed to keep the noise down.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 11/12/2014A very good and real surprise find in San Antonio. Outstanding seafood and wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Extremely Slow ServiceWayneVIPDined on 11/12/2014For an early Wednesday evening reservation for a party of two, service was extremely slow. A 12 minute wait to get the shrimp cocktail, a 10 minute wait between the appetizer and salad and about a 13 minute wait after the salad for the main entrée.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place for a romantic dinnerlindalou54VIPDined on 11/8/2014Must try the Chilean Sea Bass Hong Chong style w/the Crab Fried Rice, simply the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- poor experienceLionJeffVIPDined on 11/8/2014We had not dined here in over a year and we certainly won't be returning soon. While the lobster bisque was outstanding, both our fish entrees were very poor. The lemon sole tasted mostly of the crust and the fish taste was almost non existent. The red fish was bland.
- RomanticnobuenoatbarDined on 11/7/2014Had reservations and was not happy being sat in the bar area. It was loud and not appropriate for the occasion which the restaurant was aware of (wedding anniversary). We spend almost every occasion at Wild fish bday, anniversaries etc. food is great service is great but seating was less then bad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingLuv2eatDined on 11/6/2014We celebrated our 15 year anniversary. The food and service was outstanding! We will definitely be bac!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply ExcellentGIORGIODined on 11/5/2014Everything was perfect, the instalations,service and food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodfoodfunVIPDined on 11/2/2014Had a dinner celebration and the food was very goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- grate food!chiolleDined on 11/2/2014Strongly recommend this restaurant to anyone wanting an extrordinary night out. Exceptional food and service. It was grate dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great2BIG2FailDined on 11/1/2014great food, have a drink at the bar before seating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superior ServiceCrockiceDined on 10/31/2014The food was exquisite as was hhr service. Our server was extremely knowledgeable and helpful with the menu! The food was spot on and down right delicious! I recommend to anyone in the mood for a great relaxing meal in a jazzy atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First visit, will be backOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/31/2014Very appealing atmosphere and menu. Great fresh fish options both specials and on menu.Special Features:
- Happy Anniversary!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/31/2014Took my wife to Wildfish for a change of pace and to try a new restaurant. We were both blown away by the outstanding service and wonderful food. The food was the highlight of the day - perfectly cooked and very flavorful. Be sure to try the Monterey Corn!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Save room for dessert!TOBYDined on 10/29/2014Honestly I go here for the pineapple upside down cake, which is drenched in a flaming liquor at your table, and indescribably decadent. The seafood is good too - teehee. Actually I've never had anything from the menu that I didn't love. The one odd thing about this restaurant is how very very low the lighting is - makes it difficult to read the menu and see your food. But that is perfect for a romantic rendezvous.Special Features:
- Nice spotLuckfamilyDined on 10/29/2014We enjoyed the food & service. The fish dishes & steak are worth a return visitSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodBECLIFFDined on 10/27/2014We enjoyed an excellent dinner that was also very healthy. The oyster hors d'oeuvres were excellent and by far the best we've ever tasted.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointsFamilyOfThreeVIPDined on 10/25/2014Top-notch seafood, steaks that are better than most steakhouses, excellent service, fantastic drinks... If you're looking for a great meal and dining experience, look no further. We also like that you can order small versions of the shareable sides. (Brussels sprouts, crab fried rice, and twice backed potatoes are favorites of ours!)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Healthy Night Out with the FamilySkibumVIPDined on 10/25/2014Went out on a Saturday night with the family for a nice dinner. We arrived at the hostess was not at her station, but one of the waiters was quick to greet us. As soon as we sat down, our glasses were filled, the waiter quickly appeared and was very good. Food was outstanding - well prepared. Only downside was a trainee knocked over my daughter's water glass onto her plate. He apologized and responded quickly to correct his mistake. Sometimes accidents happen and this guy was quick to fix the accident, I think that is the sign of good staff. I would definitely go again for a special occasion.Special Features:
- big fanImpressedDined on 10/21/2014This is always a great dining experience. The food is fantastic and the service is always great.Special Features:
- NiceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/20/2014The service was great and knowledgeable of the menu. Great for special occasions.Special Features:
- GreatLouLouVIPDined on 10/20/2014Took my husband for his birthday. Great choice. Great food and extraordinary service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the best in TownTHOTDined on 10/20/2014We ordered some appetizers to get a variety, and everything was exquisite. The lobster, the north atlantic lemmon sole and the chilean sea bass were really the best of the night. Also, our server was friendly, helpful but not patronizing, and very knowledgeable and professional throughout. Loved the whole evening! Great place, excellent food, nice service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will not be disappointed!!NewstartDined on 10/18/2014This is definitely a hot spot and fit for foodies. A great diversity of food with unique creations! You will not be disappointed. I had a taste of everybody's food in my group and they were all excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ImpressiveCoryDined on 10/18/2014The service was remarkable in every aspect. The food was out of this world! Quiet a romantic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wine listjjb54Dined on 10/18/2014Need a more international wine selection. EXCELENT. Nice Place. Nice People. Excelent service. Excelent Attention. Particulary Kyle. GREAT QUALITY OF FOOD. Are generally the best Restaurant in San Antonio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014First time having lobster tacos and they did Not disappoint. Server was always close but not in your face. Little on the high side but the halibut and swordfish were awesome and service was outstanding and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014Requested quiet seating when making reservation but did not appear hostess reads comments. We were originally seated in one of the noisiest places there near bar and kitchen and we went early. Thanks to a great waiter, we were moved. The original table remained empty the two hours we were there.Special Features:
- solid wait staffMaxxVIPDined on 10/13/2014King Salmon was great - nice presentation, and the wait staff knew the wine list. A little noisy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.