Weber Grill - Indianapolis
10 N. Illinois Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Weber Grill - Indianapolis
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.webergrillrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 3176367600
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch & Dinner Daily
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American, Barbecue
- Executive Chef: Pete Williams
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Weber Grill - Indianapolis
Owned by the company that set the standards for outdoor cooking: Weber Grill Restaurant is the culmination of fifty years of grilling expertise. With everything prepared on authentic Weber charcoal kettles, the menu offers the best in classic outdoor grilling including: steaks, barbecue, hamburgers. The restaurant boasts an open kitchen, customized private events, patio seating, & grilling tips.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Weber Grill - Indianapolis - Best Restaurants in Downtown Indy ›
Weber Grill - Indianapolis reviews from OpenTable diners
296 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (144)special occasion (133)fit for foodies (96)great for lunch (62)hot spot (54)romantic (52)kid-friendly (49)neighborhood gem (49)vibrant bar scene (30)notable wine list (27)great for outdoor dining (26)late-night find (20)scenic view (9)great for brunch (8)Show More
- JenOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/25/2014We celebrated our anniversary here and the staff and management went overboard to make our evening as wonderful as what we were celebrating. Our food and service were very well put together. We would go back. Thanks Weber GrillSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Weber Grill - always great!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014Our group of eight attends IRT and frequently chooses Weber Grill for dinner afterward. We were impressed that Jake promptly returned our call to make sure we got a reservation, and then remembered us later in the week when we arrived. The service was outstanding, the atmosphere great, and of course the food is always a delight.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/23/2014Packed for dinner on a Thursday evening. Very good food, and noise level was fairly high. A popular choice for downtown diners.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatL2eatoutDined on 10/21/2014Great food, fast service and tasty food. Ribs and meatloaf were outstanding.Special Features:
- Great foodGAH100Dined on 10/21/2014The food is good. The portions are very small. Our service was very slow, but they were busy.Special Features:
- FLEETWOOD MAC DINNERIndydinerDined on 10/21/2014Our party of four arrived at 5:45, enjoyed having a wine prior to ordering our dinner selections. Our server was very informed of the menu, made recommendations which made ordering easier. Each of us loved our dinner selections! We enjoyed visiting with one another and had time to enjoy our dinners prior to walking to Baker's Field House to see the FLEETWOOD MAC concert. The evening could not have been any better!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dinner!CardsfanfromoutoftownDined on 10/21/2014Very good food, nice atmosphere. Wait staff great. Good recommendations from waiter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!AllaboutthatgrillDined on 10/18/2014We came from out of town, and a good BBQ place sounded fantastic. The food was delicious, it took a little while to get to us, but he resturant was very busy so we understood. Our waiter was nice and down to earth. Overall if we came back to Indiana we would definetly come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Wait Staff! (Krista)RenaeDined on 10/18/2014Krista was energetic and made excellent recommendations on specialty items, including beer. She also did a special order for our dessert, which was fantastic. This was the highlight to our weekend in Indianapolis -- since we couldn't count on the Bengals to bring us a win. We will definitely eat at The Weber Grill Restaurant for our next visit to town. The smell inside this restaurant is very intoxicating! Everything we had was delish, especially loved the ribs and steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/18/2014Love the weber grill we make it a point to eat there every time we are in townSpecial Features:
- Never Disappoints!LOVEDined on 10/18/2014We don't live close to downtown Indy, but we try to get to Weber Grill whenever possible, especially when we have a special occasion to celebrate. As always, the service was outstanding and the food was excellent!Special Features:
- Good food, but loudanonymousDined on 10/17/2014We recently ate at Weber Grill with a group of eight, all visiting Indianapolis for the weekend. Everyone enjoyed their meal and our orders varied from fish to pizza to meat. The smores dessert was delicious!
- Good food, good service.DowntownLuncherDined on 10/17/2014Food here is always good. I take people here for work all the time and I've yet to have something 'amazing' off their menu, but I'm always satisfied. Service is good as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Busy PlaceIndyGoldiesDined on 10/11/2014We made reservations for 3 and still had to wait 15 minutes for a table. Was not bad, but not expected when making reservations. I guess it is the place to go! Food and wait staff was great.Special Features:
- Great ezperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/10/2014Great staff and excellent food. Blaze was an awesome server and made our experience very enjoyable. The Mac and cheese was some of the best I've had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fav spotLuv2weberDined on 10/9/2014Good food, service and ambiance. Highly recommend!Special Features:
- Dependable an convenientFroggyDined on 10/9/2014You can expect a good meal, served in a timely manner, at a location that is convenient to downtown activities. Reasonably priced wine list of familiar wines.Special Features:
- First timeIndyBartenderDined on 10/7/2014Server was personable, though seemed flighty or forgetful. Two rounds of drinks took a long time to deliver, first because glass broke in the ice well and second was "not my fault this time, I promise." She did suggest a very nice wine to pair with my entree though. Redemption. Water levels remained low often, though that may be server assistant's responsibility as our server had 4 tables at least. Brought complimentary to-go desserts for birthdays even though we brought a cake. Very thoughtful, but we had to wait for a knife to cut our cake. Food was great. Many say no flavor, but grilling doesn't mean drowning in BBQ sauce. The food tasted grilled, which is the objective. Lamb was fantastic. Sides were hot and fresh. Will returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- yummybdgreenVIPDined on 10/7/2014Nice atmosphere, great servers. Food was really tasty. I had the cedar planked salmon and it was really rastybwith a honey bourbon sauce, not too sweet. My husband had the barbecue combination of brisket and ribs. The portions are large, great doggie bags! Loved the pretzel rolls and 2 butter choices; plain or onion chedder. Try the hard cider, it is deliciousSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food - Yummy! Service - Lacked!DuffyDined on 10/7/2014We were sat down in a booth; the table was off center and when we tried to move it we noticed the leg was broken and rigged to hold the table still. When our waiter came we asked to be switched to another table (dining room was pretty empty). He said hold on a sec, and came back with a metal plate to wedge under the table leg. I told him that I wanted a different table, not a temporary fix for the table. We moved and he took our order, as this whole process had taken a while and we already knew what we wanted to drink and eat. Our food came, and was yummy as I had mentioned. We couldn't finish our food, so I asked for a box and a couple of drinks to go - had to ask 3 times! Service could have been better!Special Features:
- Family of 4MyFamilyDined on 10/5/2014On a positive note our appetizer was amazing and of course the pretzel bread was outstanding. Our server was quite busy with a lot of tables and so was a little inattentive to us. We didn't receive a water canister, so we ran out of water a lot. 2 members of our party were served incorrect things with their meals. One was corrected right away by the gentleman who delivered our food. The other wasn't until the dessert arrived (a little too late to eat broccoli). The other 2 members of our party stated that their food was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cheetah1MooseDined on 10/4/2014We went to the Weber Grill, Indianapolis to celebrate our 34th Wedding Anniversary and we were welcomed to our table with a card congratulating us and then the manager greeted us with two complimentary glasses of wine. We felt very special and the food was delicious, we especailly enjoyed the crab cake. We will return again and bring family and friends next time.Special Features:
- Brought my 8 year old to Colts gameMarkVIPDined on 10/4/2014My daughter and I spent a nice couple days away, from Mom and big brother, to enjoy the Indy Children's museum and a colts game. We went to Weber for dinner and my daughter found out she LOVES tater tots (first time she had them)! They have a very good children's food selection that included broccoli, chicken fingers, fruit, and tater tots :-). Dad was happy with his steak (NY strip is awesome) and daughter loved her tots! A great night out with my daughter.Special Features:
- Disappointed in the filetsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014My daughter and I both got over cooked semi warm meals. The waiter was pretty nonexistent.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/3/2014Waiter did a great job! The food was very tasty including the sides!
- Best birthday dinnerHgahaDined on 10/3/2014We walked in and got seated right away! Our table had a note to my husband telling him happy birthday. The service was AMAZING. The food was SPECTACULAR and the manager even came over to tell my husband happy birthday personally. A GREAT TIME WAS HAD BY ALL!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KjogDined on 10/3/2014Food was good as usual for our annual lunch during CCC with friends. Service was somewhat slow considering it didn't appear to be very busy at the time. Waiter was pleasant.Special Features:
- Server2guysDined on 9/28/2014Our server/waiter was great. Made dining here a joy.Special Features:
- INDY WEBERStewDined on 9/27/2014Exellent food with a better than backyard flavor! Casual atmosphere with low and high ticket items. Filet, being on the higher end, was very tasty and worth the price. Service was a little slower than preferred but he took time to answer questions with detailed info. Recommended!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SceneryOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/27/2014My wife and I did enjoy the restaurant and really liked the memorabilia throughout the place. You get a lot of food. More then what I thought. The only issues was that the food was good not GREAT. And our server was below standard. At one time we had to ask another server if we could get refills for our drinks. Maybe he just had an off night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed our eveningdogskids5Dined on 9/27/2014We had never been to the Weber Grill before and thought this was a very good place to eat. We enjoyed the food. It was very good. We ate outside and enjoyed that very much. We will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/26/2014Had an awesone waiter! Noise level was good, as my cousin and I had lots of family issues to discuss quietly.Special Features:
- Can't go wrongKulerfullVIPDined on 9/23/2014The meatloaf is like none other! The coffee crusted steak was done to perfection, juicy too! Always enjoy this resturant!Special Features:
- awesomerayandfee4everDined on 9/20/2014This place was great. Food and service was outstanding. We arrived early and was told we could go to the bar for a drink but it was so crowded we couldn't even get the bartenders to notice us for 15 minutesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wifes birthday celebration.justmeDined on 9/20/2014Table was ready on time with no wait. Server was outstanding. Food was great and hot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014We did online RSVP. I arrived 15 min early just to make sure we were there in plenty of time and still had to wait about 40 mins for our table.Special Features:
- Cold sides...Chucksangel19Dined on 9/19/2014The meat selections were very tasty; however, I couldn't escape the cold side dishes. Ate here two days in a row & the same thing occurred...COLD SIDES!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FeinschmeckerDined on 9/18/2014Chose Weber because it had a nice menu and was reasonably priced. We would definitely go back because the service was excellent. It was a little noisy for our taste, but it's clearly a popular spot and people were having a good time - wouldn't want to object too strenuously to that. Good wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice steak houseEastCoastvisitorDined on 9/18/2014Weber Grill has good food, good for private parties because of their separate rooms. But during this last visit we were a party of 7 and were seated in front of the kitchen. It was so noisy it was very difficult to hold a conversation. I was very disappointed a restaurant of this caliber would not be aware of this table location. I am not sure if I will be back for dinner but they have a great bar area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014All I can say the food and experience was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.