Villa Macri Ristorante
225 Toscana Blvd
Granger, IN 46530Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Villa Macri Ristorante
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.villamacri.com/
- Phone: 5742777273
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm.
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Villa Macri offers 4 private dining areas that seat 20 to 80 guests, as well as an outdoor patio that can be fully enclosed. Our many private dining rooms can accommodate small intimate functions as well as larger celebrations such as wedding receptions, graduation parties, corporate functions and everything in between. We offer a variety of menu packages to accommodate any event and the Banquet Coordinator will assist each guest through every step of the planning process. A large array of menu items are available, which include traditional Italian cuisine, unique seafood options, prime meats, deli sandwiches. In addition, our staff is experienced in many cuisines and can customize your menu to fit any occasion. Our professional and attentive staff will ensure that every guest has an experience they will never forget!
- Private Party Contact: Danielle Pollock 7733268428
- Entertainment: Live Entertainment throughout the year in the Martini Bar or outside on the Patio during the summer months. Visit our website for our live entertainment and annual events schedule!
- Cross Street: Gumwood
- Public Transit: No public transit stops in the area.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: Villa Macri is centrally located in Toscana Park and several parking lots are available throughout the complex. All parking lots lead to one of the three main entrances into the restaurant. Handicap parking available on the North and East entrances.
A word from Villa Macri Ristorante
Located in the heart of Toscana Park, just north of SR 23 and Main Street, Villa Macri is the place for traditional Italian fare in the Michiana area. The extensive menu includes appetizers, steaks, seafood, pasta, and the best gelato outside of Italy. Villa Macri is also home to Macri’s Deli, serving their famous sandwiches for over 30 years. With the largest Martini Bar in the area and inexpensive wine pricing on their Wine Spectator Award winning wine list, Villa Macri is also the place for spirits. Choose to dine upscale or casual in one of the many dining room options: Outdoor Patio, Garden Room, Round Room, Martini Bar, or Sports Theater Room. And don’t forget our Wine Cellar, Chef’s Room, and Villa Room for your next banquet or private party.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Villa Macri Ristorante - Best Restaurants in Granger ›
Villa Macri Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
11 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (7)great for lunch (6)good for groups (5)great for outdoor dining (5)neighborhood gem (5)fit for foodies (3)kid-friendly (3)notable wine list (3)romantic (2)late-night find (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Just what we neededplayinghostessDined on 7/14/2014I wanted a place for a small group (7) with great food, excellent service and a space where we could converse without a lot of traffic and noise. It worked perfectly. My guests raved about the evening.Special Features:
- More than just Italian!AllenDined on 6/7/2014Very nice ambience. very good food. We enjoyed the overall dinning experience. Would like to spend some time in the martini bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 8 reviews are from the Villa Macri Ristorante reviews archive.
- brunch4usDined on 5/17/2014Food was just OK, chicken piccata was too buttery/oily. I was looking for a light dish and it was too heavy. One person had gnocchi and it was not good at all (dry, odd flavor). Sandwiches were very good. I really like the people who run the place and the staff, location, atmosphere. Great beer and drink choices....fantastic server....Special Features:
- Nice experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/10/2014I had wanted to go to my favorite local Italian restaurant for Mother's Day but it was closed. Decided to try Villa Macri and was pleased.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect PromgiiinaDined on 5/3/2014We chose to go here for prom as a couple and it was lovely. It was romantic and fun. The food was wonderful and although there were a few very loud prom groups, it was still enjoyable. This place was the perfect choice for prom and is definitely the best spot for any event.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- That is enoughmichigantomDined on 5/3/2014We once again, had a troubled experience at Villa Macri. First course slow getting to us followed almost immediately by entrees with one entree missing. We had barely taken two bites of our salads and the entrees were deliverd. This has happened innumerable times at Vill Macri and had become a standing joke with us. Kitchen needs to get better organized. It is a shame as we have been going to restaurant since it opened and kitchen has just gone downhill over last few years. We have decided to go elsewhere on future trips to South Bend. Restaurant is convenient, takes reservations and had decent prices but hassle with gettting food each visit outweighs positives.Special Features:
- Easter BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/20/2014Food was good. Wish the food at the Easter brunch was warmer. Would have tasted better. Very good ambience in this restaurant from sports room to regular dining. We eat here often.Special Features:
- Great Restaurant!birthdaypartyDined on 4/12/2014The whole family met at the restaurant for a birthday dinner. There were 10 people in our party. We were looking to eat somewhere special for this fun occasion. The restaurant did not disappoint. It is beautiful, the sevice was fabulous and the food was great. Would definitely eat here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was great, service prompt,OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/28/2014Food was great, service prompt, and wonderful wine selection. We even stopped by the wine bar and bought a couple bottles for home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My Favorite RestaurantCathiDined on 3/22/2014This is a wonderful, family-owned restaurant with something for everyone. From a fine dining area to the Sports Theater a Room to the beautiful Martini Bar, you will enjoy the ambience. Great wait staff and good! It's also am excellent venue for private parties.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.