Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar - Meridian
3690 E Monarch Sky Ln
Meridian, ID 83646Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar - Meridian
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.twigsbistro.com/
- Phone: (208) 895-0029
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Sunday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 4:00pm - Close
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Fusion / Eclectic
- Executive Chef: Patrick Lutrick
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies)
- Catering: Please contact us for details on offsite catering. We can customize a menu to fit your needs.
A word from Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar - Meridian
Prepare for a unique dining experience that is casual yet memorable. Visit our locations and you will experience the perfect ambiance, making for a warm and inviting atmosphere. Food will tantalize a variety of palates. Experience your meal with one of our 36 Signature MartinisContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar - Meridian - Best Restaurants in Meridian ›
Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar - Meridian reviews from OpenTable diners
60 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (30)good for groups (29)special occasion (27)fit for foodies (20)romantic (18)hot spot (17)neighborhood gem (16)great for lunch (14)vibrant bar scene (13)scenic view (13)notable wine list (9)late-night find (8)kid-friendly (7)great for brunch (4)Show More
- Great service!BellaDined on 11/21/2014Our waitress was Awesome! She was a ton of fun to visit with. She made is feel like we where her only table... Even though I knew she had a lot going one.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Twigs ReviewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/14/2014Overall our dining experience was positive at Twigs. The service was pleasant and timely. The only minor concern we experienced was being seated so close to the large sliding windows at the west end of the restaurant. The temperature was quite chilly in our area, requiring us to wear our coats during our meal. Apart from this, we were very pleased. Thank you,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Swonderful, smarvelous,mcjstoneDined on 11/11/2014As we entered the hostess table, I could see that the table I requested and the drinks that I ordered were in place. My wife made a look in that direction and she tightened her grip around my arm. Wide smile and a slight glimmer in her eyes, she looked at me and said...I Love You. Thank You to everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/8/2014I had the pesto chicken marguerite and it was so delicious! I loved that you can order a half size so I didn't have too much food left over.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Girls night outOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/4/2014Great Martinis and the beet salad was amazing! Good conversation with girls and fun atmosphereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- gemgirlDined on 11/4/2014As a group of 7, we enjoyed the food and the surroundings. The noise level was very high - beyond "energetic". We would probably return to try other menu selections. The dessert was excellent!Special Features:
- IdahodoxiemomDined on 11/3/2014We had to be moved 2 times as it was very cold at our table. The vent was blowing cold air. We were eventually seated next to the fireplace which was great.Special Features:
- A feastsandibeekDined on 10/27/2014My husband and I got a sitter and slipped away to Twigs for a fancy lunch together. We expected the food to taste good but we didn't anticipate how beautiful and appealing it would look. Every plate was a masterpiece! And we were not disappointed with the taste. My Truffle Penne was good but my husband's Pesto Margherita Chicken was to die for! (He kindly let me eat a lot of his!) The portions are big and we had enough for a second meal the next day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special requests ignored.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014This was my second visit to Twigs. Both times the food was very enjoyable. My disappointment in our second visit came from two ignored requests. I made a reservation online requesting seats near the decorative fire and I told them we were coming to celebrate my husband’s birthday. Upon arrival, I reminded the hostess of the seating request and the birthday. She did not seat us by the fire. I then told the waitress we were there to celebrate my husband’s birthday. She never even wished him a happy birthday and she never gave him his complementary birthday dessert. To top it off, there were empty seats near the fire the entire time we were there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice atmosphere and great fooddiningoutDined on 10/17/2014Went here with friends for a night out. The selection of entrees made it hard to choose (everything sounded lovely), but once choices were made, everyone was very happy with their dinner. We enjoyed dessert as well and weren't disappointed there either - good size portions made it possible to share. The waitress was pleasant, upbeat and helpful in answering questions we had about the menu. Overall a great experience. Already planning on going back to try some of the other entrees!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beatiful experiencebl3ss3dDined on 10/13/2014First date or special occasion worthy. Was a wonderful experience all around. Online reservations made it easy and clear. I would definitely use them and go again. Thank you, JodieSpecial Features:
- Wonderful!pickyeaterDined on 10/10/2014This is the third time I have been here, and it is still amazing! Great service, awesome atmosphere, and yummy food!! My husband and I went once during winter, and we had a great view out towards the fountains and the ice skating rink in the middle of the Village, and just then it started to snow! It was so beautiful, it felt like we were in Rockafeller Center in New York! We love Twigs Bistro!!!Special Features:
- Loud, but goodThePostItPoetDined on 10/4/2014They lost my reservation. They seated us anyway. We asked (in our reservation)to be away from children (in the bar) they couldn't accommodate. The food was good, but the acoustics were terrible and the place was just too loud. I've been there 3 times before, and ordered out; this was the exception to a usually stellar night out. Our appetizers and food was delivered to the wrong table too.I would recommend this to a friend.
- ............aaaaaaaaaaaaaDined on 9/12/2014...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The menu needs changed fastbsonnikDined on 9/12/2014What a gem in the Boise market. However, if you really take the time to review the menu, it needs to be more focused and a stand out in the market. I see they took out the Curry dish, bad choice. Also, probably too much fried food items. Small plates would draw more folks. I just hate to see what a great place it is and fantastic wait staff and service get tanked by the menu. You need to understand the Boise market is very fickle when it comes to dinning out. Once you let your foodies leave in haste, it will be the death nail you won't be able to undue. You have the perfect location and staff. Just dig in and get the next level of food back before it is to late. Pander to the foodies and the rest will follow.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- InpressivetiacyaDined on 9/9/2014I would go back again for sure! I was there for a function and the food and drinks were fantastic, went back a second time for dinner, Wonderful service and the food was amazing. Great find!Special Features:
- Anniversary.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014We came here for our anniversary after hearing good things - the drinks and food were great, but the service was horrible. It took us 20 minutes just to get water and menus. We only ended up getting a drink each & dessert because it took so long. We were there for an hour and a half with our waiter only stopping by 4 times (give us water/menu, get our order, drop off our order, drop off our check). I am not saying we wanted someone asking every 5 minutes if we were doing okay, but I know we also would have ordered more if our waiter would have been more attentive. We do want to go back, but if we get the same guy again we will request to be in a different section.Special Features:
- Perfect dinner dateDatenightdinerDined on 8/30/2014Twigs is wonderful for the perfect date night. Amazing food, wonderful patio and excellent service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place for happy hour pre-movieTripperDined on 8/29/2014We had a nice dinner/happy hour at Twigs before seeing a movie next door. We sat inside...but the floor to ceiling windows were open with a concert going on just outside. We had the house wine which was on happy hour and a variety of appetizers. The artichoke frites and Moroccan beef were very good. The bruchetta needed more tomato and basil. Service was excellent and the restaurant was attractive. By the time we left at 6:30 there was a wait so I recommend using Open Table and making a reservation.Special Features:
- Great Happy Hour!MepbDined on 8/23/2014Tasty choices during happy hour. Seafood pasta was great, Pork dish was not.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pizza!TSisu40Dined on 8/19/2014The Polynesian Pizza was the most incredible pizza I have ever devoured! The salmon was very flavorful & the service was great! Martins were excellent! A great experience for a first timer!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch with friendsmartiniluvrDined on 8/15/2014Our group meets monthly for lunch and decided to give this a try since it is fairly new to our area. We all had a wonderful experience. We were offered outdoor dining but chose inside so we could visit with one another without distractions. The menu offered something for everyone in our group and none of us were disappointed with our selection. Our waitress was attentive but not bothersome. The martini listing is extensive as is the wine list. We will definitly return to try new things.Special Features:
- Off Night for TwigsstumpjumperDined on 8/11/2014I had been to the Twigs in Utah and had a wonderful experience so I thought I would take a group of clients to Twigs in Meridian based on that experience. Unfortunately, this experience was far below the experience I previously had at a different location. The server must have been new and didn't know the menu well and didn't even know what beers were available. Three of us in the group ordered salmon and it was dry and flavorless. Another person ordered the Mahi Mahi and also said it was too dry. The final person in our group ordered a steak medium-rare and he said it was overcooked. There were also flies everywhere in the restaurant, which made the experience even worse. Sadly, I can't recommend this location from this experience.
- DeliciousFreiFamDined on 8/3/2014This was the third time I've been here and I've loved every dish ordered. They have amazing desserts, I especially recommend the drunken doughnuts! We brought our baby, and the servers (and even the guests) were great with him. I would definitely recommend this restaurant, and will be coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great, but...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/1/2014Basically went for drinks but decided to eat dinner. The dish I got was fantastic. The salad my friend ordered, she raved about. But I was disappointed with the selection. I felt there just wasn't enough. I also think the prices were a little strap. $20 for a plate of food was the average.Special Features:
- The following 85 reviews are from the Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar - Meridian reviews archive.
- Good FoodKarenMVIPDined on 7/25/2014The server did a great job at getting us turned in time for our movie. The food was excellent. My Basil Kamikaze was not as good as I've had before - not sure what the difference was. The one thing that made this not a perfect 5 star was the way they treated the reservation. We had a 7:15 and arrived at 7:05. The hostess would not seat us until 7:15, in fact she me come back to the podium to check in again - and then she seated us at a table that I noticed was empty when we arrived. Other than that odd treatment, it was a pleasant evening.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/25/2014I have previously eaten at the Meridian Twiggs 4 times, with great experiences, however this time was very lacking. I made reservations a week and a half prior to our engagement. This was a special occasion for me, my family was here from out of town. We arrived about ten minutes early and was told we would be seated at 7. So we sat down and waited. At 7:20 we still weren't seated and I had to ask it our table was ready, it was so who knows how long it had been ready. I had requested to sit outside, which they said they couldn't guarenttee it, I would think someone with reservations would have priority over a walk in. the first 3 beers my son ordered they were out of, drinks came late in the middle of dinner. Disappointing experience.
- Excellent food, service, everythingBadHarryDined on 7/25/2014Make reservations on Fri nite at Twigs at The Village in Meridian or you might not get a seat. That's because Beach Boys and Eagles Tribute bands are playing right outside and the place gets very crowded. The wait staff is very friendly and accomodating. Food is excellent. I recommend Happy Hour from 4 - 6 pm on Fri, half off for appetizers and selected good drinks. We split 4 different appetizers and all were great. Go there. Do it! But not when I'm trying to make a reservation because I want to get there before you do... ha ha.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/20/2014Great drink list, friendly server and so many things looked good on the menu it was hard to decide what to order. The crab and artichoke dip was amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingladolcevitaDined on 7/19/2014I recently dined at Twigs to celebrate my parents birthdays and anniversary. We were looking forward to a great meal and atmosphere at the Meridian Village location. The appetizer, ( calamari) was fabulous! But the entrees were lacking in flavor, and my pasta was mushy. Our server was pleasant and attentive, and the drinks were average. For the $200 we spent that night, I was very disappointed. I might try a lunch visit, but never again dinner. There are better restaurants in that complex.Special Features:
- Good "before the movie" food.melkay718Dined on 7/12/2014Slow service! Food was okay. Martinis were okay, but overpriced. Might be a better place for lunch than dinner.Special Features:
- Great Gluten Free OptionsInspiredKimDined on 6/28/2014I am gluten free and have a hard time finding restuarants that have tasty options. I was very nicely surprised at Twigs, there were many appetizers, sandwiches, entrees and even pizzas to chose from. And my entree was delicious, I scraped the plate clean. My only complaint here was, that we made reservations, and they did seat us right away, but it was a horrible table location. Half of our group had the setting sun right in their eyes the whole meal and the other half had the sun roasting their backs. It was pretty unpleasant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NMeridianDined on 6/25/2014Most of our food was very good but the fries were over salted to the point of being uneatable. Great martinis! Service was friendly but not around very often. Myhusband had to get up and look for our server 4 times :(Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodTessDined on 6/21/2014This is our favorite restaurant in the Village. The martinis are always good and very reasonably priced and their dinner never disappoints.Special Features:
- The Best foodskbondDined on 6/21/2014First time at this restaurant, the food was outstanding. Had the Crab and Artichoke dip, Osso Bucco.... Just amazing food.Special Features:
- Twiggs is worth the trip.kapudeadDined on 6/13/2014A nice, surprising find in the Legends outdoor mall in Meridian, Idaho. This is a large space, but well done. Good food with a wide variety of choices and prices on the menu. Well worth a try if you a looking for something a bit different at the mall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ladies night outLove2dineoutDined on 6/11/2014The overall experience was great! Our server was very pleasant. She checked in on us just enough. The food and drinks were tasty, yet reasonable. I would defiantly recommend it to my other friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great dealBethinbouseDined on 6/7/2014We had a great experience and we all had great food at reasonable prices. Appreciate the half size options. noise level was too loud at 8 pm for our party of five to communicate with each other unfortuneately, bummer during a family get- togetherSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Twigs week of 6/1/14BearickDined on 6/1/2014Went to Twigs after a movie that evening. Had reservation so easy seating. Wait staff very friendly. Martini menu very fun! My favorite is the Tiki Crush! On the down side the 6 of us had to wait about an hour for our meals and the place was not that busy. Had a threesome come in about 20 minutes after us and they had their food about 15 minutes before we had our meal. Pizzas were all very good. Fish and chips got a so-so rating and the deserts were very good! Also appreciate the staff knowledge on gluten free as one of our party is a celiac and can not do any type of gluten or they would react.Special Features:
- Enjoyable evening with friendsBoisefitDined on 5/31/2014We had a great time here on a Saturday night. The food was very good and the martini's were delicious! Very fun atmosphere and the service was good. We will be back!Special Features: