Trecento Quindici Decano
315 East Dean Street
Aspen, CO 81611Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Trecento Quindici Decano
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.stregisaspen.com/
- Phone: 9704299644
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Sunday: 7:00am - 11:00am;
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 2:00pm;
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: David Viviano
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: For distinctive outdoor affairs, the elegant mountain plaza is enveloped by Aspen trees and colorful flowers in the spring. The Fountain courtyard boasts incredible mountain views.
- Private Party Contact: Michelle Gonzales 970429-9644
- Entertainment: In The Shadow Mountain Lounge: BOO COO will be playing on Friday and Saturday nights: 4:00pm 6:00pm and 8:00pm - 11:00pm
Enjoy a cocktail in the lounge after your meal at Trecento Quindici Decano.
- Special Events: Special events take place throughout the year.
A word from Trecento Quindici Decano
Trecento Quindici Decano, satisfies in every way with extraordinary contemporary Italian cuisines guaranteed to please food-lovers of all ages. Our Executive chef mixes bold flavors with traditional cuisine using handmade pastas and pizzas to create an epicurean experience beyond expectation. With a welcoming casual atmosphere this restaurant is sure to please diners of all ages.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Trecento Quindici Decano reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since March 30 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (2)special occasion (2)great for outdoor dining (2)scenic view (2)notable wine list (2)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Excellent food, great servicebballyDined on 7/19/2014We never know what to expect as we ride motorbike all summer. Sometimes our clothing creates a situation where restaurants think we should not be there. NOT THE CASE here, great service and fantastic food. The courtyard area is a nice place to eat dinner. Wine list is excellent and service was good.Special Features:
- Wonderful ExperienceTorPeteOVIPDined on 7/4/2014What a tremendous dinner in a beautiful setting. We dined on the outside terrace on a beautiful evening in Aspen. The food was amazing (my steak was one of the best I've ever had) and the staff was incredibly attentive. Don't miss the tiramisu if you save room for dessert. Truly a memorable 4th of July!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 47 reviews are from the Trecento Quindici Decano reviews archive.
- Let downWojoDined on 3/12/2014We stayed in aspen during the week of march 10 and in addition to this restaurant ate at brexi, Jimmy's and piñon. This was by far and away the worst restaurant. The service was terrible, they actually brought appetizers and salads together and before we were done with that they brought out the main course. The food was ok but since they had to reheat it, the pasta was mushy. Also we had a 7 seating and were the only ones in there. The other three restaurants were great. It is very surprising that the st regis would have a restaurant like this.
- everyone was very helpfulBruceDined on 1/11/2014everyone was very helpful and the food was wonderfulSpecial Features:
- Good food, strange decorRogerdodgerDined on 1/3/2014Had the lamb. Nice. Very friendly staff. The room, however, is a strange confused decor. Needs a revamp with a central idea.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best family meal in AspenOpenTable Diner Since 2001VIPDined on 12/29/2013High quality, family friendly and terrific service. We'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A very frustrating dinner!AnnSBVIPDined on 12/27/2013Room is beautiful, food is very good. Service was slow & wait staff did not understand english. The woman who confirmed our reservation was clearly Italian, but there wasn't 1 Italian working in the restaurant. When an establishment as upscale as the St. Regis hires people you would expect they would make experience and mastery of the english language a requirement! Wait staff seemed to lack experience & were confused when we asked for more bread! Appetizers came out quickly, main courses took forever & when we asked about our order we had to explain 2x before someone understood! It took 3 tries to order wine! We will definitely not be going back to this establishment when we are next in Aspen… A very frustrating dinner for sure.Special Features:
- So disappointing!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/26/2013Anyone who has been to Aspen would naturally expect the St. Regis Hotel's restaurant to be one of the best food experiences in town. It was anything but that. Mediocre Italian food. The service was just ok. The restaurant was quiet, mostly because it was nearly empty and we were there at 7:30 on December 26th, one of the most difficult nights of the year to get a reservation. I can only imagine that the restaurant was so empty because people were more aware to the restaurant's reputation than we were. Will not be returning.
- Needs helpNonoDined on 12/24/2013Unfortunately, this restaurant needs help. Part of the reason is because the help they can hire are mainly foreigners Who are not really interested in waiting tables. They were nice but inexperienced. The food was tolerable. A real problem however, is that the wine list is totally inadequate. It was all imported Italian wine, in the waiter knew nothing about any of them. The manager on duty knew nothing about wine. Poor St. Regis, they need help. Gorgeous facility however.
- I'd never recommend this restaurantKarinDined on 12/23/2013I'd never recommend this restaurant. The food was bad and certainly a shame for an Italian chef, overcooked pasta thick pizza's, nothing Italian at all! The personel was nice but certainly not from Italy but somewhere from Asia so not knowing anything about Italian food or Italy. I think it's a disgrace for a St. Regis hotel.
- 2nd Try. Not ReturningBarkleyDined on 12/23/2013For a St Regis restaurant some one missed the boat with training Food brought out at wrong time, a meal forgotten, an entree dish was brought out even before others salad Staff not aware of what others are doing. Food ok
- Superb service, atmosphere, foodUppersandDined on 9/15/2013Our party of three enjoyed our first meal at Trecento Quindici Decano on September 15, 2013. The décor is upscale and stylish, and the menu offers Italian favorites prepared exquisitely. The chef is a master of seasonings, preparation, and presentation. The round of focaccia bread that began our meal was ambrosia. Surpassing all was the friendliness and skill of our server Roberto. Roberto’s colleague Rudi helped him serve our main courses, and their teamwork thereafter was a joy to behold. Observant and attentive, but never intrusive, they understand customers’ desires for private enjoyment of their meals. When needed, Roberto and Rudi appeared with perfect timing. TQD is a must-visit dining destination. Thank you all !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch for ThreeLLLDDined on 8/23/2013Service was impeccable. Roberto, our waiter, was attentive, friendly, courteous, knowledgeable without being intrusive. The pastas and sandwiches were delicious and the portions were generous. Service was prompt. Coffee/ Cappuccinos were just right, (served hot in spite of us seating outdoors, not like another chichi place in town were it had to be sent back.) The noise level was low and conducive to good conversation. No loud music, mercifully.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/10/2013The service was outstanding. Our waiter, Willie, is a Bali native who is working in Aspen this summer and during the ski season. He was warm and friendly, and bent over backwards to ensure we had an enjoyable dinner. Afterwards, the Manager stopped by our table to ensure our expectations had been met and gave us his business card. This restaurant cares about its guests!I would recommend this to a friend.
- A nice addition to AspenOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/22/2013This place was fantastic. We visited for dinner with our two small children. From the time we arrived, the entire staff addressed us by name and were attentive in every way. They were friendly and helpful and aim to please. The game room next door adds a nice touch and allows for a nice quiet conversation while waiting for the meal. The food was wonderful. My husband and I both had the caprese salad for an appetizer and it was very good. The chicken was moist and seasoned well, while the lamb chops were cooked perfectly. The children's menu includes an appetizer with the entree and the children are given a cookie to decorate for dessert. Our server, Willy, as well as all of the staff, should be commended for their service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great new spotOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/4/2013Had both breakfast and lunch here with the kids. The service was excellent and the pasta was melt in your mouth fresh. They have a great breakfast buffet and seperate menus for kids. I plan to go back with my husband for a romantic dinner. It is a beautiful restaurant with great atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too formal...BmeyerzVIPDined on 7/3/2013tables for two that have you floating in the large room...not cozy. Food was average, had to send back my over cooked pasta. Plus they have a kids play area right off the dining area...weird.
- Excellent for a new restaurantDinerJSGDined on 7/2/2013Given that it has been open for less than a month, we were very impressed. The service was top flight, very attentive, almost too attentive. The food was excellent--fresh, relatively simple but unique takes on classic Italian dishes. The restaurant was very quiet but won't stay so for long I imagine. Worth a try by all Aspenites and visitors to Aspen.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- new restaurantBruceDined on 6/15/2013It had very good food. Service people are trying very hard but they are definitely green. Our reservation was limited to 6 or 630 but the restaurant was half empty the whole time including when we left at 730pm. Not sure why Open Table had such limited times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- In Aspen a good option, consideringOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/31/2012In Aspen a good option, considering the Holidays the service was Outstanding and the staff very friendly !Special Features:
- We were there in off seasonMarmcDined on 10/24/2012We were there in off season at lunch, so we were the only ones in the restaurant. There were 4 of us; two ordered a salad, two ordered hamburgers. We had no drinks other than 2 iced teas. Our bill was $100 plus tip. It certainly was not worth the cost. The facility is beautiful and the hotel lobby and shops are worth seeing, but we wish we had skipped the lunch!
- Try the St. Regis BurgerLuxDiningVIPDined on 5/5/2012Beautiful restaurant, great staff and great presentation. The food is outstanding.Special Features:
- Remodeled, spacious and thereforeBennettVIPDined on 2/3/2012Remodeled, spacious and therefore quiet; the food is excellent and the menu extensive.Special Features:
- Our evening was very expensive,OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/2/2012Our evening was very expensive, but we enjoyed our time.Special Features:
- The food was very good. TheyOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 12/28/2011The food was very good. They are moving location to another part of hotel. This should be an improvement.
- We went for Christmas DayOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 12/25/2011We went for Christmas Day brunch. The food was excellent; I had the apple-cranberry french toast and my wife had the Southwestern benedict. Service was shockingly poor. It wasn't busy, but we waited at the host stand for a few minutes before being acknowledged. We had reservations for two. MANY tables were empty. When the hostess finally came, after a moment she *pointed* us to a large, round table. She did not walk us to the table. Clearly, it was a mistake to send us to a table for 8. When I questioned her, she seemed irritated and said, "Oh, it's busy." Once seated properly, the server was not attentive. A bus person provided coffee refills well into our meal; the server had not come back by after taking our orders. Very surprisingSpecial Features:
- Great food and service, ambienceOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 12/21/2011Great food and service, ambience pretty much non-existent; no music... Apparently the construction is not complete and in a temporary spot...Special Features:
- We were a little disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 12/21/2011We were a little disappointed with the restaurant which was decorated like the banquet room of a hotel (I believe this is temporary until the hotel renovation is complete). The food was mixed. The first piece (three pieces per serving) of the Spiced Rubbed Elk Tenderloin was excellent and cooked medium rare as ordered and as recommended by the server. The remaining two pieces were overcooked and not very good. The Seared Yellow Fin Ahi Spring Roll (an entree) was outstanding and has our recommendation. The Shepherd Pie, a somewhat unusual entree was quite good and is recommended if you are in the mood for something different. We were also surprised by the limited bar selection. We didn't view the wine list.
- The food is so salty we hadOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 12/20/2011The food is so salty we had to drink water all night.
- We were in Aspen for a month,OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/26/2011We were in Aspen for a month, enjoyed a number of excellent restaurants, and this was easily the best restaurant and dinner of the lot. Starting with free valet parking, our dinner included a delicious peppery flatbread with tomato jam, a wonderful salmon sushi for the amouse-bouche, a scrumptious beet salad with goat cheese beignets. An very good strip steak for one entree and an even better beef shank for the other topped off with a coconut creme brulee for dessert. The only thing we couldn't understand is why there wasn't a line out the door...Aspen's best kept secret??Special Features:
- Exceptional Service!OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 2/20/2011By far, the most attentive and outstanding service we experienced while in Aspen. The wait staff are simply amazing. The food, we ordered the tenderloin and Sea Bass was excellent. The black bean soup is very good and the Smores dessert is so perfect for a great ending to a meal here during ski season. We highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- The front & back of the housePHXfinedinerVIPDined on 1/13/2011The front & back of the house in this establishment have yet to synchronize in a guest pleasing way but the food we had was quite good. Especially when taking advantage of the "Early Temptations" menu offerings between 6-7 PM (3 courses @ $49.). What's wrong? It's almost like the inmates are running the asylum and they're doing well when it comes to the waiters and bussers, but the greeters/managers are Luxury Collection dropouts in terms of refined guest service skills and appearance. What's right? Everything food & beverage-wise was close to perfect. Bison tenderloin tartare, Elk tenderloin & Bison ribeye were all outstanding. Drinks & wine were also excellent.They really should "groom" this room because it's dowdy including ripped seats!Special Features:
- Had a good time and our waiterOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 1/9/2011Had a good time and our waiter Clem was a cool chap.Special Features:
- this lunch was not as greatOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 4/11/2010this lunch was not as great as expected, the salmon was fishy, the soup was not hot, too much bread on the sandwich.Special Features:
- Expensive drinksYanaVIPDined on 1/3/2010Very expensive beer. The pizza for lunch was good, but nothing so special.Special Features:
- The special menu for New YearOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/31/2009The special menu for New Year was so poor and so expensive. I'm decepcionated.Special Features:
- we went to the st. regis forOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/26/2009we went to the st. regis for thanksgiving dinner and frankly, we were disappointed w/ the food. it was a buffet and we were served smoked turkey that was very salty. the rest of the dinner was okay, but nothing to rave about. we had been to the st. regis many times before for lunches and always enjoyed the experience. it was also not worth $65.00 per person for our meal.Special Features:
- Perfect, i proposed to myOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/7/2009Perfect, i proposed to my girlfriend here, the manager Garry spend tons of time and effort to make sure everything went better than expected. I couldn't have been happier with the food, presentation and service and yes, she said "yes" :-)Special Features:
- Befitting of one of the finestCraigVIPDined on 9/22/2009Befitting of one of the finest hotels in the country. Food is creative and prepared perfectly.Special Features:
- The Restaurant is an elegant,OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/9/2009The Restaurant is an elegant, quiet, and romantic setting with delicious, beautifully presented courses. The service was impeccable. All at a fair and reasonable price.Special Features: