The Village Table
618 Mountain Village Blvd
Telluride, CO 81435Neighborhood:
ContinentalPrice: $31 to $50
The Village Table
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://thevillagetablerestaurant.com/
- Phone: (970) 728-1117
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 5:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Spanish, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Johnny Gerona
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: 25 yr. Experience in on and off premise catering. 18 yrs as The Blues and Brews caterer. Many weddings and Private functions, from 2- 2500 guests. We have equipment and experience to make your function proffesional and memorable.
- Entertainment: Sometimes offering mellow live Spanish guitar music.
A word from The Village Table
The Village Table opened in Spring 2013 features a vibrant menu of mediterranean food from Spain, Italy and France as well as American classics. Enjoy Johnny Gerona's creative cuisine, a 25 + yr. local, former head chef at La Marmotte, owner operator of Pacific St. Market (a locals favorite) Creative specials offered daily for lunch, apres ski and dinner. Menu items include many healthy entrees, salads, and gluten free items available. The newest restaurant in the Mtn. Village is casually elegant and unique.100 bottle wine cellar with many well priced and delicious choices To go,Catering on and off premise special events available. Conveniently located in the Mtn. Village core next to the conference center and the climbing rock. Do not miss this restaurant during your next visit to Telluride. 970 728 1117Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Village Table reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
romantic (1)special occasion (1)scenic view (1)good for groups (1)neighborhood gem (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- eemgVIPDined on 7/24/2014friendly, pleasant little restaurant. tucked away on the side of mountain village's plaza, leading to a pretty quiet atmosphere (applies to most of mountain village). nice patio. service was very friendly, though pretty informal. food was tasty. portions are not huge, but the preparation was solid.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flavorless SalmonFoodloverVIPDined on 7/23/2014I ordered an endive salad with a side of salmon. The salmon was dry (I ordered medium rare) and completely void of taste. It was either not fresh and/or cooked terribly.
- ToscaToscaVIPDined on 7/12/2014The Village Table is a real find in Mountain Village and Telluride. The food is excellent, with great tapas and excellent main dinner dishes. We had a superb fresh trout for dinner, cooked perfectly with very fresh accompaniments. Menu is most inviting. This level of excellent cooking is very welcome in Mountain Village. During our visit we went several times for dinner and lunch. Staff are friendly and the place is casual with a good atmosphere.Special Features:
- If you love authentic Paella ....js2236VIPDined on 7/3/2014We were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food and the great atmosphere at this Mountain Village gem. Lots of Spanish influence to the menu - my husband had one of the best Spanish red wines that was recommended by our excellent server, Gino, to go along with his Paella, which was also one of the best he's had. The Warm Goat Cheese salad was a great combination of flavors with warm goat cheese, fresh, and I mean fresh, roasted peppers, dried figs aqnd onions. Great selection of interesting tapas (the quail is delicious), and the orange-infused flan was a great way to finish of a deligthful evening. Highly recommend this restaurant!Special Features:
- Phantastic gem around the cornerTeutonFlyerDined on 2/24/2014Very comfortable restaurant in Telluride Mountain village. Tapas were great and delicious! And entrees were hard to choose, as they all sounded very yummy. Don't be shy to ask the wait staff or Janice the owner for tips. The trout was amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Village Table RevisitedIluvfoodDined on 2/16/2014Good ambiance, good food, good service, nice people who make a great effort to make sure you are satisfied. Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great lunch spotOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/14/2014Great food at a good price! Server was friendly and the food was out fast as well. If you're in Mountain Village and need a great place for lunch- The Village Table is the place for you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Spot In Mtn VillageAZhikerVIPDined on 2/8/2014We enjoyed our dinner at Vilage Table very much. My husband thought the night's special boeuf bourguignon was the best meal on our entire trip to Telluride. The pork tenderloin was excellent.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing!!!!RubaVIPDined on 1/12/2014We were a party of four . Two of us ordered an entree (salmon) and two of us ordered tapas and one side. The salmon was okay. The tapas not so much. Grits were delivered to the table lukewarm as was the popcorn shrimp. Water glasses and iced tea and soda were never refilled. Food was brought to the table - waiter didn't know who had ordered what. As we're departing the table a waiter asked one of us to "get out of the way" as he was delivering an order. Needless to say we will not be eating here again.
- Fun New Years dinnerSoozDined on 12/31/2013Very good service and very good at accommodating a Gluten-Free Patron. Great family night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Seafood PaellaKBarMVIPDined on 12/26/2013The seafood paella was exellent; other proteins were very good, just not as outstanding as the paella. Service was a little uneven, but the restaurant was extremely busy.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Winter seasonLuvtoskiDined on 12/10/2013We visited the restaurant on opening night for the winter season and could not have had a better experience. The staff was wonderful and the service top rate. Our tapas and entrees were well prepared and the duck breast with ravioli was to die for. We enjoyed a great bottle of wine from the extensive wine list at a very reasonable price. We will definitely make the Village Table a regular stop for après ski or a night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.