13109 Town Center Blvd
Voorhees, NJ 08043Neighborhood:
BrazilianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.rodiziogrill.com/voorhess-maple-grove-at-arbor-lakes
- Phone: 8563445110x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm;
Weekend Brunch: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm,
Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm,
Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse, South American, Brazilian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: We can seat up to 64 guests in a semi-private area
- Private Party Contact: Rick Hoyt 8563445110
- Entertainment: We will have live accoustic guitar every Thursday night from 6pm-10pm all summer.
A word from Rodizio Grill-Voorhees
Rodizio Grill is a Brazilian Steakhouse located in Voorhees, NJ.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Rodizio Grill-Voorhees - Best Restaurants in Voorhees ›
Rodizio Grill-Voorhees reviews from OpenTable diners
204 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (123)good for groups (122)fit for foodies (81)neighborhood gem (54)kid-friendly (48)hot spot (35)romantic (33)great for lunch (28)great for brunch (25)great for outdoor dining (21)notable wine list (17)late-night find (12)scenic view (7)vibrant bar scene (6)Show More
- Outstanding food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014I tried the rodizio experience years ago at a company x-mas party and liked it, but wasn't as impressed a I was with this place. This place kept everything flowing at a comfortable pace. Everything tasted awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meat is greatGreatVIPDined on 8/29/2014Meat is incredible, salad bar is wonderful, I wish I has more of an appetite for all the great food this place has to offer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a good experienceKrisDined on 8/23/2014Dinner started off ok, but went down hill from there. We sat at around 6:45 and didn't leave until 10:00 because the service was so slow. The gauchos that brought the meat around were very fast, but our individual waiter was extremely slow. Seemed that most of the meat was either too done or not done enough. The salad bar was ok, but nothing to rave about. Same with the desserts and appetizers - not great. Another thing seemed like every 5 minutes or so there would be somebody's birthday and the staff came out beating a drum and singing something that I supposed was Happy Birthday - got very annoying and loud. Just overall not a good experience and WAY overpriced for what you actually got. Will not be back.
- Rodizio GrillKFG1Dined on 8/23/2014Fun Brazilian Steakhouse! Excellent, fresh salad bar with hot side dishes to accompany all the excellent meats that are brought around on skewers and served table side.Special Features:
- Everything was outstanding.pleasedDined on 8/23/2014It is a bit close and the noise level was moderate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birthday partyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Awesome restaurant! This was the perfect restaurant for a birthday party.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brazilian Steakhouse ReviewSteak48Dined on 8/22/2014Fun restaurant to go to if you enjoy a variety of Steaks. Very good salad bar but save room for when the waiters come around with the meatsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Come hungry! Leave full!DianeDined on 8/18/2014Great food and service. The Brazilian steakhouse concept is on full display - literally - as you can see the meat spits cooking. Service was fantastic, and the "Gauchos" remembered how we liked our beef cooked as they visited the table with their various offerings. Our waitress asked several times if we needed clean plates, more appetizers, more soft-drinks, more wine, etc. We can not say enough how fantastic the meats were cooked. They were all better than the last. We look forward to another visit. Gluten free dishes on the "salad bar" are clearly marked. I have a food allergy, which was expressed when they confirmed our reservation. I heard our server tell the kitchen, and she brought a laminated chart to the table for our use.Special Features:
- Very nice experiencegraceDined on 8/16/2014Waiter/waitresses were excellent! Plenty of food! Enjoyed the experience of a 'different kind' of restaurant eating. Everyone was eager to please and very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Definitely coming backbigcountryDined on 8/13/2014First time at Rodizio, food was delicious, service was great, prices were reasonable. Salad bar could've been better, but obviously didn't go there for the salad bar. Definitely coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MenuOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/11/2014I have been in many Brazilian restaurants but this one was the only one that there was no normal menu list that customers can select from. Salad or Salad with meat only? I was very surprised about it. I am not coming back again. The service was excellent .Special Features:
- Meat Lovers Dream Come TrueMickeysReviewDined on 8/9/2014Thoroughly enjoyed my experience at this restaurant. The salad bar and meat selection was in abundance. The service was quick. The desserts were delicious, especially the Passion Fruit Mousse. Also, if you are looking for a place with many gluten free options, you 'VE found it.Special Features:
- PensterPensterDined on 8/9/2014Just disappointed this time with the hot food on the salad bar and the meats, many were tough and didn't have good flavor.
- Loved the food Loved the AtmosphereMedfordChefDined on 8/8/2014Delicious brazillian barbequed meats brought to the table and carved table side. Must have been 15 or more different selections. All wonderful, aromatic and succulent. Plenty of choices for adventuresome or meat and potatoes diners. There is a wonderful energy in the restaurant that is infectious. Plan on having fun with your party. Only complaint I had was getting the waitstaff attention to get and then return to settle the bill was troublesome. Dont know where she went to?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Are you kidding meJennifercDined on 8/8/2014I must say, my first visit to this particulare establishment was one year ago with a bunch of friends. My review at that point would have been 5 stars.........HOWEVER..........this time the waitress was slow and unattentive. You seat us, you serve us appetizers, you refill our water and ask if we want desert. Plain and simple. But with this being said, how difficult is this job? The food of course, was good. After eating THAT MUCH BEEF you are full. Therefore it should not take 40 minutes to get your bill. When it's time to go, it is TIME to go. VERY dissapointed with our hostess. Let alone we have a buy one get one free coupon, that took her even more time to calculate properly. I cannot reccomend this place.
- Very goodmacs0804Dined on 8/2/2014We had a great experience. Food was great servers very friendly and a great cocktail list. Salad bar could use a little work and no soup was on, but the meat was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great buttfcjrDined on 8/2/2014Everything is outstanding but grilled pineapple 4 times, bacon wrapped Turkey 3 times before even one visit of the Top sirloin. The service of items needs to be better managed. With that said I still highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!!!DeptfordsGemDined on 8/2/2014I thoroughly enjoyed my visit and reservation. My waitress Gabrielle was a gem of great customer service and her knowledge if the products sold was tremendous. I would by all means advise anyone that I know, Rodizio is truly a gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- recent visitOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/1/2014Chose rodizio based on a friends recommendation and was not disappointed. Very friendly staff and was promptly seated upon arrival (with a reservation). Since it was our first time our waitress explained how to order and options. The everything buffet was the way too go. All sides and salads were buffet style and we're fresh and stocked. The meats were certainly the highlight, different types are brought to you table on a skewer and sliced off into your plate. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a reasonably priced meal with a great ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2nd time not as good as the 1stMrsZipperDined on 7/31/2014The first experience was a Friday night. Packed house and the service was outstanding! We tried everything, at least twice! Everything was hot and fresh. The second experience was a Thursday night, a few other tables, but there was no meat coming out until we complained. The manager quickly addressed the situation but it was really too late by then, we were full of salad and sides. A lot of the meat that finally did come out was clearly reheated leftovers and even then the selection was limited. In the end, the waitress made up for it by bringing us more fresh, hot sides along with a container to take them home. The lesson I learned is to only go back on a busy night, with a coupon, when they are offering the full experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Early Bird at 4pm!NEMajorDudeDined on 7/31/2014They always have a great dinner and a different atmosphere. Coming at 4pm, opening time for dinner on a weekday, got us there before everybody else. It was very relaxed at that time, as it was uncrowded.Special Features:
- Spend a few dollars moreJdMaVIPDined on 7/28/2014I hear about this place from a friend and that I should give it a try because it's just like the ones in Philly but cost less. Well as I have found the reason it cost less is the food is average and the salad bar is an embarrassment compared to Fogo de Chao or Chima in center city. There are also more meat choices and the quality is better. Service was ok we did find out it was the last night for living social deal( that right there should tell you something.) our waitress was quite shocked because we didn't have the deal. We also waited over an hour for a table after having a reservation yes I do understand we were early but any good management would try to get you seated quickly! So spend the extra 15$ for the meal its so worth it!Special Features:
- AVERAGE STEAK HOUSEJanBVIPDined on 7/28/2014We thought this was an average steak house. We found that the steak was tough and the chicken was not moist. We probably will not go back to this restaurant. The service was very good.Special Features:
- servicesadserviceDined on 7/27/2014The food was excellent but the service was so bad that it soured the experience. If the waitress stopped by the table twice including when we initially sat down then that was a lot. When I would flag her down she never brought what I asked. The dessert took 45 minutes to be delivered to the table. Another waiter came to the table to apologize for the dessert taking so long to be served. Also, the gentlemen who came table side with meat had a hard time reaching the entire table to serve due to the configuration of the table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceFeastDined on 7/27/2014This was our first time at Rodizio's. This dinner was given as a gift from family.... Let me sum the experience up- Where can you try all different kinds of meat, and salads, etc. that you normally would not find in your home or an average restaurant? Loved the Gauchos (meat servers) coming around with all sorts of different types of meat to try. The salad bar has lots of tasy hot and cold items to try. Got to try hearts of palm, and types of cold salad that I have never had before.... We loved the variety of items offered, and we both were soooo stuffed, but could not leave without dessert. Had chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream and bananas. Delicious end to our meals!Special Features:
- Go Hungry!skibunny99Dined on 7/26/2014This is a fun place to go, just go hungry! The servers will bring you everything they have until you ask them to stopSpecial Features:
- Great Restaurant!hookedDined on 7/26/2014Food was excellent and plentiful. Carvers were very attentive. Service was great. We had an awesome time.Special Features:
- mediocre mealCruiseManVIPDined on 7/26/2014went to Rodizio grill this weekend for the first time. unfortunately, we have been to real brazilian steakhouses in Brazil recently & they were the benchmark for this experience. Rodizio did not really measure up to our other meals. The salad bar was limited. The sides were just OK. The meat choices were not extensive, and most meats were fairly fatty, including the chicken. the grilled pineapple was the highlight. We were disappointed, & would not return for another try.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014A little pricey.items were a little salty. Not someplace I would go again.Special Features:
- RodizioirishwondrDined on 7/25/2014This is a fun place to eat.. The food is excellent and the wait staff very helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerJRRGDined on 7/24/2014This is the third time we been there. Really like this place, it was crowded but the gauchos came often and were very nice.Our host was tied up but came often. Would like this place to have a bossa nova night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and fun!BeansDined on 7/24/2014We went for my birthday and had a grwat time. Food was very good. Service was outstanding. Our server, Gabrielle, was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PenmanOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/21/2014Not a variety of food as far a side dishes. Meats were tasty side dishes terrible. No authenticity with food- I was expecting Brazilian dishes. I was surprise to see white rice and no yellow rice. Side dishes at stations food was almost gone. Server slow and seemed as if she had to many tables. Would I go there again- no.
- Rodizio Grill-VoorheesOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/20/2014Disappointed in our last visit. We were seated promptly We also asked for the appetizers which usually come with meal-fried bananas, rolls, polenta, etc. We were told that everything was on the salad bar. We saw other tables being given these things, but when we asked again, go to salad bar. One of our party finally went to the front desk to inquire and we were told they would be brought out--which they were in about 20 minutes. The offerings of meats, chicken, etc.came often but variety was poor. Only about 5 different varieties. Waiters were very polite and courteous. As the restaurant got busier we saw extra choices being presented. We were celebrating an anniversary and wanted something special-disappointed. Food variety poor.Special Features:
- Best of it's kind!SteveDined on 7/19/2014Great food and selection! Employees were great and the place was packed! Definitely would recommend this place to anyone looking for variety in their dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not so greatPartyPattyMDDined on 7/19/2014Our server took 12 minutes to bring our drinks and then they were wrong and short pours. The prices paid at the bar were different on the food bill. Rachel is a robot with no personality and an inability to handle more then two tables at once. However, the Gauchos, the guys serving the food made this dinner. I did not have one thing I didn't like. When I refused several cuts after already tring them they did inquire what I was looking for and soon it was delivered. A bad server will not deter me from going back or recommending this place, but if you get stuck with Rachel ask for another server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/19/2014we ALWAYS have a great time. this time was more special because we came with problems. lol the restaurant employees and management took away all our problems and gave us ONCE again an amazing experience. please feel free to call ANYTIME for great review. 856-435-9000 kennySpecial Features:
- FabulousVStewartDined on 7/18/2014Every thing was great my wife and children loved itSpecial Features:
- great foodMichelleDined on 7/17/2014The food is excellent and the staff are friendly. We sat in the back dining room where the sun got in our eyes and it was too warm. The beer is laughably overpriced- $4 for Coors Light! I don't think we'll be back again but I'm glad we went.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Weeknight GetawaymeatloverDined on 7/17/2014Rodizio Grill continues to be one of our favorites, a real treat for the carnivore in all of us! Salad bar was beautiful and well stocked, the meat, expertly served by the Gauchos, was hot, plentiful and delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.