PEARL Bar & Dining
700 Bellevue Way NE
Bellevue, WA 98004Neighborhood:
NorthwestPrice: $31 to $50
PEARL Bar & Dining
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.pearlbellevue.com/
- Phone: 4254550181x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 2:30pm
Dinner: Mon. & Tues. 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Wed. thru Sat.: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Sundae Supper Menu, every Sunday: 2:00pm- 9:00pm
Happy Hour: 3:00pm to 6:00pm and 9:00pm to midnight - Seven Days a Week
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Northwest, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Bradley Dickinson
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Pearl Bar & Dining is more than capable of helping you make your next special event memorable. Please contact us at 425-455-0181 for more information or visit www.pearlbellevue.com
- Special Events: Don't forget Pearl gift cards for your friends and family!
- Cross Street: NE 7th
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Pearl Bar & Dining offers FREE valet parking 7 days and 7 nights a week. In addition, we validate parking at Lincoln Square for up to 3 hours. Pearl is easily accessed from the Lincoln Square parking garage by parking on Level 4 or Level 5 and taking the south elevator into lobby adjacent to the Westin Hotel, cross the street right into Pearl! For more information, please call us 425-455-0181 or visit www.pearlbellevue.com.
A word from PEARL Bar & Dining
Pearl Bar & Dining features Contemporary Northwest cuisine - fresh, local, seasonal. Located in downtown Bellevue at Lincoln Square, Pearl is a vibrant room that embodies the foods, attitudes and urban lifestyles of the Pacific Northwest. Pearl offers complimentary validated parking in the Lincoln Square parking garage. Our menu features an array of classics that look sound and taste familiar, prepared and presented with ingredients and garnishes, side dishes and sauces that set them apart. The wine list features over 200 bottles with 40 wines by the glass. Happy Hour features 1/2 off appetizers, wines by the glass, specialty cocktails and beers, early and late. Whether it's a casual bite in the bar with friends, a working luncheon or dinner with business associates or an intimate evening for two, Pearl is the east side's newest go-to gathering place. Pearl. Highly polished dining. We look forward to meeting you!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
PEARL Bar & Dining - Best Restaurants in Bellevue ›
PEARL Bar & Dining reviews from OpenTable diners
74 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (49)fit for foodies (39)good for groups (29)romantic (26)great for lunch (25)vibrant bar scene (15)neighborhood gem (14)notable wine list (12)hot spot (7)late-night find (6)great for brunch (2)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- Celebration DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/12/2014Great dinner for our anniversary. Manager brought complimentary champaign, had a private table in the corner. Enjoyed the lively atmosphere (crowd noise from the bar, people laughing and having fun at the chef's table). Good glass of pinot noir and pinot grigio; slightly overpriced per glass. The duck and papperdelle chicken were both amazing. Have also been to happy hour in bar; it is excellent.Special Features:
- Sablefish is exceptionalAlexDined on 8/30/2014Excellent Sablefish on the menu which I end up ordering most of the times I visit PEARL. We were 6 at our table and 5 had the sablefish and greatly enjoyed it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pearl does not disappointNNMMDined on 8/24/2014We made a last minute decision to have dinner at Pearl when we left another Bellevue restaurant due to exceptionally poor service. It was late, we were hungry and not in a very good mood, but that all ended at Pearl. It was a Sunday night and the restaurant was quiet. Service was quick and attentive and the food was fabulous. We ordered Cioppino - all of the seafood perfectly cooked, and a rare Burger, also cooked to perfection. We have a small group event to plan in a few weeks and Pearl is at the top of our list to host.Special Features:
- Inconsistent Quality for the price.techheadDined on 8/12/2014My wife and I ate here for her birthday. I had the rack of lamb ($36) with mashed potatoes which was fantastic, and well portioned, though somewhat over salted. My wife had the wagyu sirloin, which was served presented elevated on thick potato slices. The steak was tough, and over cooked, and the potatoes were on the crunchy side. For a $34 steak dish, I expected much more. Particularly since we had had wagyu in the past, and it was to die for. For desert, they brought out a complimentary molten chocolate cake dish. Unfortunately it was overcooked, and not molten in the middle, which made it quite dry and not as enjoyable as it should have been. One out of the three dishes was well prepared, we probably won't visit again given the price.
- cozyDined on 8/11/2014The private room was ready. Some of the women felt the portions of the shrimp salad were smaller than they had expected. The ladies who ordered the chopped salads were the happiest. The service was wonderful and the women who served us are delightful and very efficient and friendly.Special Features:
- Lolovely time outsimonzDined on 8/7/2014Great food, but small portions. Good atmosphere and wine.Special Features:
- Not a PearlieattoomuchDined on 7/26/2014This was our second visit to Pearl. Our first visit was for lunch, and the food was very good. Hence, we decided to try dinner. There were several people in our party, so we were able to try quite a few appetizers and entrees. A couple of items were outstanding (sablefish and fois gras), but most were just ok. This is a very expensive restaurant, and at these prizes, we expect every item we order to be very good to outstanding. Both the food and the prices make a return visit for dinner very unlikely.Special Features:
- Lunch ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/25/2014I selected Pearl to host my cousin from San Francisco area for lunch because I was confident I could depend on excellent food and service. I was not disappointed and neither was she.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My VIP guest was very happy!hapynekoDined on 7/23/2014I appriciate your great foods, wine and service. I'll be back with my freinds soon. I'm looking forward to meet Mr. Bradly Dickinson on 8/25 at Consul-General Omura's Residence.Special Features:
- luckystrike1Dined on 7/23/2014excellent service. good food. thanks for accommodating my special request re the table location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciouspatronVIPDined on 7/19/2014We have always enjoyed the food here. They have a great selection of meat & seafood as well as great tasting salads.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- beverly11Dined on 7/18/2014everything was awesome, the only issue I had was there was a table of 8 people who where so loud thru our whole meal, my husband could not hear what we where saying to each otherSpecial Features:
- Food ok but wine overpricedEmInSeattleDined on 7/11/2014Wine list is ok but so overpriced with pinot noir starting in the mid $80's.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent for Small GroupliashaneDined on 7/5/2014We were treated to a semi-private room for a small birthday dinner and it was perfect. Our family tends to get a little loud and excitable and we felt very comfortable (and hopefully did not disturb the other guests). Food was amazing!!!! We filled up on apps so I was able to take the rest of my dinner home for the next day and it was fantastic (Merlot Braised Short Ribs....YUM!). Top Notch!Special Features:
- holiday dinnerIssaquahDined on 7/5/2014My husband and I went to Pearl Bar & Dining on July 5th, for the holiday. We have been there before and had a wonderful dining experience. We were shown to our table immediately upon arrival. The food was EXCELLENT, but the service was less than stellar. Our server spent more time talking to his fellow servers that attending to our table. My husband had coffee, and when the server brought the coffee it was cold. I has iced tea, and we had to call upon different servers passing our table to get more to drink. He simply was not paying attention to us. It was a great effort on my part to leave any tip AT ALL. My husband was not happy with our server and felt a tip was not warranted.Special Features:
- Dining in BellevueKirklandEatersDined on 7/4/2014Food was good. Portions were not large, but adequate. Waiter was helpful with suggestions. Water was never refilled. Coupon made it a good value. Not too busy when we visited. Had to ask for bread. In fairness, we only ordered entrees.
- Delicious Meals at PearlGregorioDined on 7/3/2014We are fairly regular customers at Pearl and decided to treat ourselves after working in our yard and gardens all day. Pearl has an excellent chef. We've always felt that the quality of food preparation is very high there, and after all, excellent cooking has to be top priority. I had the broiled duck accompanied by grilled asparagus -- really duck a l'orange. My wife had the wagyu steak. We started with their excellent Caesar salad. All was excellent. Prices are on the high side, probably because it adjoins the Westin Hotel, but the cooking makes it all worth it.Special Features:
- NicekareillyDined on 6/27/2014Our dinner was great and the service was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pearl is our favorite restaurantJeffDined on 6/24/2014Pearl is a excellent restaurant that is great for happy hour in the bar or a romantic dinner in the dining room. We enjoyed the beet salad prepared with fresh arugula, creamy goat cheese and a perfect dressing. For entrees we had the rack of lamb and the merlot braised boneless beef shortribs. Both dishes were perfectly prepared and totally delicious. Service was spot-on. We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for LuncheastsidefoodieDined on 6/24/2014I made a reservation for myself and two cousins for a weekday lunch. We were celebrating a birthday and hadn't seen each other for a few months. We were given a very lovely round table that was private and could be partitioned off behind sheer curtains. The food was outstanding, lots of choices and everything we had was delicious. Our server was very pleasant and even though we were there for almost 3 hours and never felt hurried. I will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Great food, great serviceNansulitaVIPDined on 6/21/2014All three of us had a different choice from the menu and love it. One friend always "customizes" - always asks for substitutions or extras. No problem for Pearl - they're always accommodating. Love to go to Pearl. Sunday night is one of my favorites!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- modern eleganceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/19/2014To celebrate my friend's birthday, I took her to Pearl. I ordered the beet salad & cioppino. the salad was delicious, but the cioppino was outstanding!! generous amounts of seafood tasted fresh in a tasty red broth. I would recommend these 2 dishes without reservation. my friend ordered the Caesar salad with chicken, but didn't comment about it. service: I shouldn't need to ask for bread/rolls or ask for a refill of my tea. however, when asked, the waitress was cheerful and accommodating. the place was almost empty, so she wasn't overloaded. PARKING: they do offer "free" valet parking-- free for $5 ! only when I protested did the westin say that we could park ourselves anywhere on P4 level for no charge. I would definitely dine here again:)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would recommendOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/17/2014Luncheon went well, food was delightful. If waitperson had offered to refresh our beverages without prompting, it would have been a 5 star experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JudyDined on 6/15/2014We went to Pearl to celebrate Father's Day. Sadly we were both disappointed in our experience. First, they were out of several foods we wanted to order, the service was certainly not up to its usual good standards, and although my food was presented beautifully and the ingredients were very fresh, it had not been salted properly at all. On a better note, the Caesar salad was excellent. Pearl is known for its bread pudding, and the "banana foster's" version did not appeal to us, so we decided not to order dessert. Pearl's Happy Hour is still the best bet.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining at the PearllunchmateDined on 6/15/2014The Pearl has always been at the top of our list for Bellevue eateries, especially for lunch. The service has always been excellent, attentive yet discreet. Food from the open kitchen has been imaginative in concept and plating. Our last visit, for a Father's Day dinner, was both excellent and shocking. The calamari appetizers were very tasty, the house salads were delicious, the Cioppino entree drew raves, but the Scallops dish was the reason behind the less-than-generous rating for dinner! Somehow, the thought of paying $29 for exactly 3 scallops was mind-blowing, to say the least. As a result, the decision has been made that our patronage will be lunch only.Special Features:
- Always GreatSeahuskyDined on 6/15/2014had a great time for fathers day. would reccomend this restaurant to all wanting to dine in downtown BellevueSpecial Features:
- Great food and service2GuysinWADined on 6/11/2014Pearl Bar and Dining is not the place if you are looking for quiet conversation, but if you enjoy great food and exceptional service I recommend it highly!Special Features:
- boycedebsDined on 6/7/2014My husband and I went there for a nice dinner but the fire alarm went off the entire time we were there. We couldn't even talk to each other. The thing that makes me mad is that they didn't even offer to compensate us for the inconvenience. Like offer a free dessert or take a drink off ect. So needless to say I will not go back. When you spend 150 for 2 for dinner you expect a little bit more. I am all about customer service.Special Features:
- Always a favorite.KathyVIPDined on 6/5/2014!We are frequent diners at Pearl, mostly for lunch. Menu excellent and lunch prices are appropriate. The quality of food is excellent, as is the service staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PearlNormalDined on 5/31/2014We visit Pearl a few times a year, for lunch and dinner. It has never failed us! The menu always has really interesting items to try (this time black risotto with scallops). Our waitress, Amanda, was very personable was was quite alert to any needs we had. We'll definitely go back to Pearl!Special Features:
- Great lunch spot!IluvfoodVIPDined on 5/30/2014I met a friend for lunch at Pearl. I loved the seating, which divided a very large space into intimate and comfortably private small group settings. We had the tuna tartar and the steamed mussels in garlic butter. Both were very tasty. Pearl offers a large selection of salads, and a great wine list. Great atmosphere, food, and very nice service!Special Features:
- Amazing restaurantTimSVIPDined on 5/29/2014Everything was overly exceeding on my expectations. One of my new favs when in Bellevue area!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor quality foodNiceLadyDined on 5/28/2014A friend and I were visiting Bellevue. Had already planned to go shopping at Bellevue Square and thought Pearl Bar & Dining would be the perfect dinner venue since we were already there. Ordered 4 appetizers to share. Presentation was very bad especially the Savoury chicken dish. Taste wasn't that great either. Beet Arugula salad was just simple and mediocre. I have had better Roasted Pork belly and beet salad. Usually beet salad would taste better with caramelized walnuts which is just my opinion but this salad from PBD was just blend. Definitely wouldn't be returning and recommending to anyone. Was very disappointed.Special Features:
- Pear Bar & Grill ReviewAloha9620Dined on 5/25/2014My wife and I joined you on Sunday and enjoyed an excellent dinner and cocktails. My wife had the rack of lamb and you could cut it with a fork, with it came a lemon risotto which was divine. I had a fillet with smashed potatoes, also perfectly prepared. We had some tempura hors de oeuvres which were great as well. We drink different wines, so we each enjoyed a glass of wine from the wine list. All of that was topped off with a wonderful chocolate desert. What's not to like. Our waiter was fantastic, knew his wines, was prompt and gave great personal service. Easy to rate 5 stars with me.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steaks, fish, and service!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/25/2014Pearl always has great service and a perfect atmosphere for date nights or just a spontaneous celebration.Special Features:
- Great as usualWEGJDined on 5/21/2014Service and food, great adapting to my meeting group request made on OpenTableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 723 reviews are from the PEARL Bar & Dining reviews archive.
- Pearl is a GemBeanieDined on 5/13/2014It was a nice spot for a lunch celebration - quiet and relaxed. The entrees are inventive and of good quality.Special Features:
- Are you kidding?OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014When I saw the prices I figured we were in for a special experience. What we got was overcooked French Toast, undercooked bacon, mediocre hash and eggs, eggs benedict and a weak attempt at dressing up the meals with an "appetizer". There is nothing special about this restaurant unless you want to pay too much for mediocre food. Service was ok but even my guests were uncomfortable with the price I paid for their meals given our experience. I wouldn't recommend Pearl to anyone.
- Good Mother's Day spotGaryHDined on 5/11/2014Food was very good. Mother's Day menu had something for everyone, even the kids. Staff was friendly and attentive. We'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just OkayFlyscotDined on 5/10/2014Perhaps my expectations were a little high, but our visit to Pearl was just okay. Saturday night - 6:30pm. Service was slow and there were open tables around us. Drinks took forever to arrive. After the first round we had to find the waitress to place our dinner orders. Chioppino was average, perhaps a little small and under-flavored. No one at the table commented that their food was good.Special Features: