Payard Patisserie & Bistro - Caesars Palace Las Vegas
3570 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
FrenchPrice: $31 to $50
Payard Patisserie & Bistro - Caesars Palace Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.caesarspalace.com/casinos/caesars-palace/restaurants-dining/payard-patisserie-detail.html
- Phone: 7027317292
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 6:30am - 11:30am;
Saturday - Sunday: 6:30am - 2:30pm
Lunch: Daily: 11:30am - 2:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, French
- Executive Chef: Adil Slassi
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Payard Patisserie & Bistro - Caesars Palace Las Vegas
Payard Pâtisserie & Bistro at Caesars Palace is the creation of award-winning Pastry Chef, François Payard, and is a beautifully designed, multi-layered experience that includes a chocolate shop, a pastry shop and a traditional dining room serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Bistro serves a variety of classic French dishes and a selection of innovative wine cocktails.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
Payard Patisserie & Bistro - Caesars Palace Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Caesars Palace ›
Payard Patisserie & Bistro - Caesars Palace Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
20 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
great for brunch (15)fit for foodies (7)great for lunch (7)special occasion (4)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- Excellent eggs BenedictFoodieCPhT05Dined on 8/17/2014Outstanding lobster eggs Benedict on a croissant. Macaron ice cream sandwich is a must. And definitely make reservations! Atmosphere is ok, not restaurant atmosphere so much as a cafe. Little bit cramped.Special Features:
- ConsistentOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/15/2014I have been going here for over 5 years and they stay consistent and good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!LadybugDined on 6/22/2014Excellent food...croque monsieur, quiche, egg white omelet, croissants...all declared the best we ever had. A little on the expensive side, but worth every penny!Special Features:
- Brilliant breakfastOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/21/2014Booked ahead after reading about Payard's amazing patisserie and we were not disappointed. The cafe is delightfully cute and stylish, we were seated immediately and the service was excellent. Our table had a standard American breakfast, Lobster Eggs Benedict and a Croque Madame.....all beautifully prepared, plated and absolutely delicious.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 6/16/2014I was looking forward to trying this restaurant for breakfast. I had previously tried it when they still serve dinner. I ordered an egg dish and it was way overcooked. The eggs were hard and tasteless. Service wasn't much better. I had to flag down a server every time I needed a coffee refill. Definitely won't be going back.
- Great Breakfast Placekjf13Dined on 6/10/2014While staying at Caesar's, I wanted to meet a friend for breakfast and found Payard to be a great choice. Good coffee and plenty of it while having well prepared omelet, perfect bacon and just a pleasant atmosphere. The staff is friendly and attentive and I only wish I had the time to come back for one of their nice lunch selections. I can comment that they have excellent gelato available as well.Special Features:
- Loved my lobster brunchfoodloveVIPDined on 6/1/2014We had a group of 6 and everyone loved their meals. Lobster eggs Benedict was unreal (so much lobster!), mimosa was tasty and the coffee was good. Aside from the host, the service was excellent. I will definitely be going back anytime I'm in town. While a bit pricey, I found t relatively reasonable for the Strip, and you get a lot of high quality food for your dollar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Payard was lovely.HEARTSVALDined on 6/1/2014My husband and I went for a late breakfast. I had the brioche French toast (with nutella and bananas and whipped cream and wonderful maple syrup) and he had the eggs/ham/potatoes. I though the food was very good, and the service was impeccable. I was a little surprised that they charge $5 for a cup of coffee (no prices for that item on their menu.. now I know why), but nevertheless, it was very good. I would go back, but probably only for a special occasion because I don't usually spend that much money on breakfast!Special Features:
- Treat yourselfEKOekoDined on 5/26/2014Skip the buffets and steak-and-egg specials just once while in Las Vegas and treat yourself to a breakfast at this upscale bistro in Caesars Palace. Whether you choose the lobster eggs benedict on croissant, a tasty quiche or brioche French toast, you won't regret the indulgence. The service was wonderful, and you can't resist taking home something from the pastry bar.Special Features:
- Very Nice!MyfavDined on 5/25/2014This place is perfect for special occasions or when you would like a really nice meal. It can be a bit pricey, but it is worth it! It's one of my favorite places!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We are regulars when in VegasFrankVIPDined on 5/24/2014for breakfast/brunch. Amazing hollandaise on the eggs benedict. Chocolate French toast, berry French toast are also great. We have a salad: perfect complement. We also recommend omelette; baked tomato (comes with Croques Monsiuer/Madame - also great) or as side. We usually would give a 5 star rating, but this particular time, the berries were a bit more tart than sweet, underripe.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 103 reviews are from the Payard Patisserie & Bistro - Caesars Palace Las Vegas reviews archive.
- Small on Space, Big on Tasteleebles73VIPDined on 5/9/2014This is a very small restaurant, so make reservations if you don't want to wait. The food is delicious and the service is very good. I would have rated the food higher were it not for a few minor issues with our meal (french toast was drowned in the overwhelming berry compote) and the croissants were not as good as I remembered from our first time there a few years ago. They also offer an express line for to-go orders - which is a nice option if you don't want a full breakfast.
- Best Breakfast on he stripOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/21/2014Highly recommend chocolate brioche French toast with Nutella and banana compote. I dream of is breakfast every time we leave vegas! All of their breakfast items are great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a gem at ceases palace great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/17/2014We stay at ceases first time there loved it had lobster Benny very decadent delicious awesomeSpecial Features:
- Closed for dinnerVistaDined on 4/12/2014We made a reservation on line for dinner, but when we arrived to the restaurant, it was closed. Apparently, they started closing for dinner this past week, but had not yet adjusted the online reservations. Disappointed..needed to find another restaurant for dinner quickly to make it on time to the Elton John concert.
- Wish we had tried Payard soonerJerryBDined on 4/10/2014We have been to Payard's on multiple occasions for breakfast treats and dessert but this is the first time we've been there for dinner. Exceptional! Food very well prepared and presented. Good assortment of choices on the menu. And the prices are very fair. We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy food for great valueDebfullDined on 4/6/2014This is a hidden gem in that we had a bit of trouble finding it within massive Caesar's Palace, but the search was definitely worth it. Rodney, our server, took excellent care of us with great suggestions. We both chose to have the 3 course meal which allows you to select anything on the menu for each course. We both started with the cheese soufflé on Rodney's suggestion and it was light and full of flavor. My husband had the filet mignon, their specialty, and I had the lamb shank. Both entrees were perfectly cooked and more than enough to eat. Since they are also a bakery there were about 15 amazing desserts to choose from, the perfect end to an excellent meal. The wine was also reasonably priced. We will be back next time we are in Vegas.Special Features:
- Awesome!NanGDined on 4/5/2014We chose this restaurant because we didn't want to go to a "high end stupidly expensive" restaurant in Caesar's Palace. We had never heard of it, no one recommended it, we just looked at the menu online and decided to give it a try. What a wonderful surprise. It is a small restaurant next to the larger pastry shop of the same name. I immediately liked the decor. The service (by Rodney) was so good I don't even know how to describe it. The assistant server (sorry don't know his name) was also excellent. I am not a red meat lover and usually don't order it in any restaurant, even a steakhouse. But Rodney's description of the Filet Mignon sounded very interesting. It was outstanding! I highly recommended this restaurant!Special Features:
- eye of the stormleavinglasvegasDined on 4/2/2014A quiet, moderately priced, authentic restaurant in a sea of noise and fallaciousness; Excellent friendly service, well prepared unpretentious food served fresh, reasonable prices given the current "Las Vegas inflation" of food prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GemLadyilsaDined on 3/29/2014Wonderful food and atmosphere. Best deal in Vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good breakfastLive2EatDined on 3/28/2014I try to have breakfast here at least once every time I'm staying at Caesar's. I'm disappointed the chocolate/nutella waffles are no longer on the breakfast menu (replaced with french toast), and that may be a game changer down the road.Special Features:
- Had breakfast there and veryCoreywbVIPDined on 3/27/2014Had breakfast there and very well prepared breakfast with good menu choices. A little pricey.Special Features:
- one hour business lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/25/2014Very close to the Caesar's convention space. Must make a reservation. It's amazing the good food they pump out of the tiny kitchen. Limited menu, but enough choice for everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- #lvrw2014PeakickDined on 3/14/2014Thanks for participating. That was the reason we chose to go there. It was very cool that a cocktail was included in your prix fix menu but they were a bit different being made with wines or champagne. Food was okay, I would like to eat the frisée salad again with poached egg but it is a bit of a hastle to get to the restaurant as a local for just a salad. Desserts were good as well but weren't over the top.Special Features:
- Unique Payard Dinner at CaesarsdianneDined on 3/14/2014Our group of 4 chose Payard on-line based on their menu and arrived to find a delightful, very personal experience. Each person was friendly and professional and assured that we were having a great experience. Our group had not seen each other for a long time and we were able to converse and socialize as if we were at home. We felt like we were their only customers. The food was excellent. We had a fish special that was very unique. The kitchen is in the center of the intimate sized room and you can see the chefs at work. The experience was wonderful and we will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- confirmed reservation 20 minutesbusinesstravelDined on 3/12/2014confirmed reservation 20 minutes before actual time, waited for rest of party, then presented ourselves for seating and got a 20 minute delay from confirmed, original time. Service was brisk and short. Food was very good, but experience was strained.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food, Service, AtmosphereMangansonDined on 3/12/2014In Las Vegs where not much seems "real", this restaurant for breakfast was very refreshing. Food was very good, staff seemed dedicated to their jobs and making all happy. Very busy and fast paced, but in a good way.Special Features:
- Excellent BreakfastAlisaDined on 3/2/2014There were six of us and as others have said, agree this is a "hidden gem". The first thing one sees is a chocolate shop (which is excellent, if pricey) and the small restaurant Is easy to miss. Don't mis it - well worth the trip!Special Features:
- Lovely small, intimate diningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/28/2014We loved this restaurant. In a city where excess abounds, the portions served at Payard were perfect. Our server was professional, knowledgeable and friendly. The food was wonderful.Special Features:
- Great spot for brunchRip123Dined on 2/25/2014Lovely little restaurant tucked beside the bakery. Very convenient since we were staying in the Octavius tower of the hotel. It was my 1st time dinning here but I've visited the bakery many times. I had to try the Lobster Eggs Benedict, and it did not disappoint, it was so good. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. I will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Small but deliciousmbeemsterboerDined on 2/22/2014The sit-down portion of Payard within Ceasars is a small circular space that seats maybe 40 people, tops. So, first of all - make a reservation! (Thank you Open Table!) As for the service and food, it was all great. It seems like there may have been only one, maybe two servers, along with a bus boy but they were prompt to refill coffees and water. The food was delicious but portions were a bit smaller, compared to most restaurants. Not to say this is a bad thing because I left feeling the perfect level of full but not stuffed. I split the chocolate brioche french toast and the eggs Benedict and both were great. They use a fresh croissant in the Benedict. Overall, I'd definitely recommend a visit here for an affordable and delicious meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great choice for pre Celine Dion!CharlestonscDined on 2/21/2014We went prior to Celine Dion show and had the prix fixe menu dinner. I had the goat cheese tart (fabulous) and my husband had the crab. He had the steak frites and I had the filet - both excellent! The dessert was included and all for $48.00 per person. We thought it was a great value and we had a lovely bottle of wine. We both loved it and would highly recommend it - very romantic and the service was attentive! Great find in Vegas - thanks for the good reviews - it sure helped us decide on this great restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining in Las VegasConnieVIPDined on 2/18/2014This was a great choice for lunch. The menu items were interesting, and the food was delicious. We arrived before our reservation time and were accommodated with no problems. The service was attentive but not intrusive.Special Features:
- Tasty…OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/17/2014Reminded us of the food we had in Paris, it was our little French escape in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- enjoyable restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/16/2014very good start from start to finish food service etcSpecial Features:
- Memorable Brunch!gillyopussVIPDined on 2/15/2014This is a very small place in Cesar's Palace but well worth the look and highly recommend a reservation with Open Table for Brunch since it's very popular. I had the Brioche Chocolate (nutelle, banana) French Toast, which was AMAZING! Others in my party had the quiche, ham & cheese coquette. The coffee is delicious and the mimosas come with a varety of juices but are $13. Worth the price and made for a memorable way to start the day of walking on the Vegas Strip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Now On Our Must Do ListHousehunterDined on 2/14/2014We went to Payard on Valentine's Day for dinner. They offered only the prefixed menu and it was the best meal we had in Vegas during our week long stay. The ambiance was very romantic yet casual. It is a small restaurant so reservations are a must if you want to get in. Our reservations were for four but we showed up as only a party of two because our friends were caught in the big East coast storm. We were graciously accommodated by the staff. The waiter recommended a nice bottle of wine - surprisingly inexpensive - and it was very good. The sautéed scallops were out of this world good. My husband and I both had filet mignon - cooked to perfection. Will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing and perfectSaskgal22Dined on 2/12/2014Service, food, ambiance, EVERYTHING was absolutely perfect. Best restaurant experience into life.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousGONZODined on 1/31/2014You start with friendly service at the door til you leave. Steaks cooked to perfection, goat cheese tart excellent, crab salad excellent. I would return with friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pre-concert dinnerLorriDined on 1/25/2014My husband and I have eaten at Payard prior to shows at the Caesar Colussiem. It is very close to the venue. Our waiter told us of a "short-cut" that was very helpful. We love the special menu, one appetizer selection, one entree and one of their FABULOUS dessert offerings. Reasonably priced and delicious, Great service. The pastry on the Goat Cheese Tart was to die for. Highly recommend for lunch or dinner.Special Features: