Pampa Brazilian Steakhouse
9929 - 109 Street NW
Edmonton, AB T5K 1H6Neighborhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
Pampa Brazilian Steakhouse
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.pampasteakhouse.com/
- Phone: 7807567030x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 1:30pm
Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Friday - 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Saturday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
Sunday: 4:00pm - 8:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Joao Antonio Dachery
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, BYO Liquor, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: PAMPA Brazilian Steakhouse was designed with private dining and group dining options in mind. PAMPA offers one private dining room with capacity for 72 guests. A variety of seating arrangements are possible as well. This space can be divided by drapery creating a 24 seat side and a 36 seat side.
- Private Party Contact: Oscar Lopez 8773912126
- Cross Street: 99 Avenue
- Public Transit: Edmonton LRT (Light Rail Transit) station Grandin is a half-block south of PAMPA.
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: Complimentary parking is available to all PAMPA guests Monday to Friday from 6:00pm until close, and all day Saturday and Sunday.
Guests can access the parkade through the back alley located just East of the building. Pull up to the door and it will automatically open. You are welcomed to park your vehicle anywhere in the first level. To exit, just go up the ramp and the door will open automatically again.
A word from Pampa Brazilian Steakhouse
Pampa is an authentic Brazilian Steakhouse offering its guests "rodizio." Rodizio is a fixed-price concept where guests control the service of 10* different cuts of meat which are carved table-side for one fixed price. An amazing salad bar made up of over 50 items, imported cheeses and home-made breads are all included; as is complementary gluten free Brazilian cheese bread*. We invite you to experience Pampa Brazilian Steakhouse! *Available at dinner serviceContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Pampa Brazilian Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in Edmonton ›
Pampa Brazilian Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
455 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (331)good for groups (255)fit for foodies (168)notable wine list (115)hot spot (112)romantic (102)great for lunch (60)neighborhood gem (60)kid-friendly (24)late-night find (24)great for brunch (22)scenic view (9)vibrant bar scene (5)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- Yummy!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014Definitely a place to go with an appetite. Try a bit of everything at the salad bar, but save room for the actual meats! Everything was cooked well, service was polite and friendly. Love the cheeseballs that are served warm (they come with the meal). I can't even say what exactly I liked - I thoroughly enjoyed it all!Special Features:
- business and special gatheringsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/31/2014I dine here with business clients... probably the nicest dining location in downtown Edmonton... but I used this time for a special family gathering.. which included young men with voracious appetites... the salad bar is great but the food is endless.. it makes for a simple dining experience as there is just the one fee,,,, but it will cost you so it is not the place for a small family or budget diningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tough to Pace yourselfOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Salad Bar was excellent, and there is no word to describe the perfectly seasoned, melt in your mouth, selection of personal hand carved meat selections. If you love meat, then Pampa is a must on your restaurant rotation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Meal Great ServicemikeyDined on 8/30/2014Overall great experience. We were seated right away as per our reservation. As first time diners we fully explained how it worked. The staff was very friendly and very prompt. The food was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Excellent food. Service the best in edmonton, very good overall.Special Features:
- Fantastictrb1942Dined on 8/30/2014Lots of food . lots of choices . Great service. expensive for most pocket books.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/29/2014Took husband for there for his birthday. First time there. Filled in comment box it was his birthday. Waitress knew. I noticed a table where another patron was having a birthday and a server brought out something especially for his birthday. So, disappointed it was disregardedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mad Men LunchJackanoryDined on 8/28/2014Once a year, for the past 4 years, a bunch of us do a boozy, meat filled lunch, and Pampa is the perfect place for it. This year however, we all felt that while the salad bar was excellent, the quality of meats was not up to usual standards. Sausages had too much gristle, chicken drumsticks were greasy, beef lacked tenderness and flavour. The parmesan pork, while the best of the lot, was also not up to the usual high standards.Special Features:
- Food not very goodKLH1Dined on 8/27/2014The meat was sup par and price was high. I had better brazillian food at a 3 star resort in Mexico!
- Wonderful TimeBetterDessertsDined on 8/25/2014As always I was extremely impressed with both your food and service. While I cannot remember the name of my waitress she made the occasion, my birthday, special. That might have been the best experience for a birthday that I have had at a restaurant. The food was wonderful and we left absolutely stuffed. I hope to keep going for a long time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Atmosphere!!FoodNutDined on 8/23/2014Pampa was highly recommended to us by friends. We chose to spend our 20th wedding anniversary dinner here, and we were definitely not disappointed. The ambience was excellent, the flavours were amazing, the service was top-notch. What a great dining experience. Thank you for helping us celebrate our special day in such a memorable way.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Come hungry.KenzieDined on 8/23/2014Salad bar was adequate, but a few of the hot dishes at buffet table were empty. Meat service was interesting, prompt, and servers were polite and attentive. I found the meat to be tender, but quite salty.Special Features:
- Great foodEatinggoooooooodDined on 8/23/2014The food was fantastic but the noise level was quite high. We were a group of six and couldn't really hear each other talk. Great service and overall a fun time! Definitely go againSpecial Features:
- Great Food/ServiceCarnivorusRexDined on 8/23/2014A favourite of mine in Edmonton. Usually busy, res. are def. recommended. If you enjoy meat, this is the place for you. Servers walk around with unlimited cuts of beef, lamb, chicken and sausage to carve for you right at the table. The "salad" bar could maybe use a few more options in term of veggies, cheeses, dressings and other accompaniments, but the lack of plentiful choices at the salad bar just forces me to focus on the meat! Service is always great - if your plate is empty and the green chip is up (meaning "bring me more!" then the waiters stationed close to a cluster of tables ask which meats they can send directly your way. Less romantic venture because you're busy stuffing your face... go with someone who likes to eat meat!Special Features:
- Wonderful ExperiencedebnlynDined on 8/23/2014We decided to try this restaurant for our anniversary celebration. We were not disappointed! The buffet of sides was very well rounded with lots of delicious items to make your meal something special. The servers bringing the various cuts of meat were very polite and never intruded - the various cuts of meat were delicious - we tried nine of the ten offerings! One could end up in a serious protein coma if you didn't pace yourself. Trying just a taste of each worked out beautifully and made us feel we had not missed anything. Our server was delightful and did not hover but was there when we needed her. Her wine recommendation was very well received by my hubby - he enjoyed it immensely. We will return.Special Features:
- Too saltyAuntsvisitDined on 8/22/2014Everything was great but the meats were too salty!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great date nightYUMMYDined on 8/20/2014this was our second time here, and we took friends for their ann. Love the food and whole experience. We make it our go to special occasion restaurant to go!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall a wonderful experience.EtownFoodieDined on 8/20/2014We recently came to Pampa to Celebrate our anniversary. The service, food and atmosphere was wonderful. I found the price a little high only because I'm a small eater. The portions are large so come hungry!! I would definitely eat here again and recommend this spot!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MacPheeDined on 8/20/2014This was our first time experience, and it was outstanding, we will be back in the future. Don't bother eating all day, go with an empty stomach. The food was amazing, our server (Melanie) was outstanding. We got to meet the owner and since it was our 20th anniversary he brought us over two glasses of Champaign on the house.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great place to spend date nights!foodieinthecityDined on 8/20/2014I saw this restaurant on television when they were featured on Food Network. Then our friend have told us about the place and how it was so good and worth to try! My husband and i tried it on our anniversary and had a blast! The food was outstanding, out of this world and a great gem, be careful of the buffet and don't take as much because it will just fill you up and won't be able to try all the meat cuts! The service was excellent and our server took care of us and even entertain us the whole evening. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone we know who likes to try different kinds of cuisine and I think Pampa is the best! I would definitely come back for more and this restaurant has been added to our list!Special Features:
- Good goodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/20/2014A very nice night out for our anniversary. We recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprisingly good!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/19/2014We took a few Business folks from Middle East to dinne there and we were all very pleased with the environment, quality of meats and the supperb methodology of rotation serving different meats on the table. The salad bar is very good as well.Special Features:
- Unleash your inner carnivoreTheRealJavDined on 8/19/2014Great meat selections, tasty salad bar. Friendly service.Special Features:
- Expensive!DinnerMehDined on 8/18/2014For 50 bucks per person I think the price was a bit too high. Very few items on salad bar were actually appetizing. Green salad was literally down to few leaves with large stalks. The most important thing that I think was missed was our wedding anniversary request which the host called me to confirm if I was coming to which I replied with a voice mail that same afternoon as I was at work. I told to go ahead get the dessert platter or whatever they were offering but clearly this wasn't communicated properly and was missed which was very disappointing. The meat servers were very attentive and were doing a good job with checking if you needed some extra steak or chicken.
- OutstandingMagoDined on 8/18/2014Our experience at the Pampa Brazilian Steakhouse was outstanding in any aspect of service. Top Food selection, top Wine selection, fresh fresh fresh everything. All made from scratch and healthy. Service outstanding, very attentive and eager to serve you perfect. Friendly smiles everywhere. The Manager was going from Table to table and had time for everyone. We went before and had this wonderful experience and we will go for sure again and tell friends about it. Thanks pampas for a wonderful evening for my husband and myself.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great concept, but overpricedBigPoppaDined on 8/18/2014A like the idea, but the execution of the cuts and the seasonings are not gourmet. I appreciate all u can eat, but for $50, I can get a pretty good steak at the Keg, etc. with coffee and dessert it came to $150.Special Features:
- Not worth the price tagCandSDined on 8/17/2014If you think you can eat $50 worth of meat, think again. My friend and I only liked about 50% of the meats we tasted and honestly enjoyed the salad bar more. And having said that, I was quite disappointed that the salad bar didn't have the rice and beans that Brazilians traditionally eat with their meat. I heard their lunch is more fairly priced. Maybe that's something to give a try before you dive into dinner here.Special Features:
- Fully SatisfiedKasmeisterDined on 8/17/2014It's my third time back to Pampa and probably our best experience. The first two were great as well but this time we came with a group and it was outstanding. Eleven different kinds of meat were circulating tonight and each one was tasty and perfectly prepared. I love it that I can eat hot meat all night long, sample everything, then pick a few favorites. Pampa isn't cheap but it's not over the top either. You definitely want to go there when you're not rushed so you can enjoy everything they have to offer. Eating takes time, not because the service is slow - because it's not - but you want to eat as much as you can. Come hungry. The extensive salad bar is great too! It's all so good!Special Features:
- ExcellentRonika21Dined on 8/16/2014Amazing food!! Great for any occasion. One of a kind place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best at what they do!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/16/2014Pros: Pampa has a particular model and they execute it brilliantly. You're presented with a good variety of different meats, all cooked to perfection, and it's non-stop. Bring a lively group. The servers bringing the meat cuts around are polite, accomodating. Tonight our server was Melanie, she was just wonderful. Cons: If you're the person who HAS to customize every dish, ask about every ingredient in every sauce, if you're that kind of pain in the butt - don't go to Pampa. They serve what they serve, and it's more than enough of a spread to make any carnivore very happy. Pampa is also one giant open room, and it's a special occasion destination so don't expect a quiet, intimate evening.Special Features:
- Five stars all the way!!!KitkatDined on 8/16/2014Food is amazing, service is amazing! 5 plus all the way!!!Special Features:
- New Favorite RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014Absolutely Fabulous! This was the best food experience I have had in Years.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meat lovers paradiseBrownungDined on 8/16/2014Went here with friends for dinner on a Saturday night. Excellent choice of food, very friendly service. Best not to have breakfast plans the following day, you will not be hungry.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Delicious ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014Four of us went to the steak house for supper, it was very exciting as this was our first time. The service was outstanding and the staff was very attentive and super friendly. The salad bar was amazingly fresh with a huge variety of delicious appetizers. For vegetables they had broccoli and carrots, mashed potatoes with cheese and wild rice. The fresh hot cheese buns are simply out of this world. All the meat selections were perfectly cooked, seasoned and served hot at your table. Unfortunately, we did feel it was overpriced at $50.00 per person as well as charging for filtered water and unfortunately they don't offer just the salad bar.Special Features:
- SlickDined on 8/15/2014Found it very noisy, and kind of crowded. Could have more choices of meatsSpecial Features:
- outstandingfoodluver1Dined on 8/15/2014An amazing experience for people who enjoy a great cut of meat. Can't wait to share it with others, we'll see you again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic beef!ReddDined on 8/15/2014I just loved the service of meat being brought around all the time. There was never more than a few minutes and the carvers were there. The meat was tasty and there was a large selection to choose from the salad bar. A bit pricy so we would only go there on a special occasion. The restraurant was quite noisy too. It was a nice evening overall.Special Features:
- Good foodJamesDined on 8/15/2014They have a great salad bar. But their meat is still what everyone goes there for. Only real complaint is if you don't like rare meat don't expect to get a lot, everything they cut is rare and when they do come back with well done it's more chard then anything.Special Features:
- Excellent experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/14/2014This was our first time dining at Pampas and loved the experience. I have recommended the restaurant to family and friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Restaurantluv2dineyoungDined on 8/14/2014Had special occasions there for birthdays and company christmas party. Love the salad bar. As a person who doesn't take beef, my options are very limited. Not sure if its worth it sometimes with the price it cost for lunch. Only choices were chicken and pork. Ask for water and was charged $2. I didn't even know that they charge water. Was not very happy about that. Other than that, everything is great with this restaurant. Atmosphere, food, and service was good.Special Features: