Pampa Brazilian Steakhouse
9929 - 109 Street NW
Edmonton, AB T5K 1H6Neighborhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
Pampa Brazilian Steakhouse
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.pampasteakhouse.com/
- Phone: (780) 756-7030
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 1:30pm
Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Friday - 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Saturday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
Sunday: 4:00pm - 8:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Joao Antonio Dachery
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, BYO Liquor, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: PAMPA Brazilian Steakhouse was designed with private dining and group dining options in mind. PAMPA offers one private dining room with capacity for 72 guests. A variety of seating arrangements are possible as well. This space can be divided by drapery creating a 24 seat side and a 36 seat side.
- Private Party Contact: Oscar Lopez 8773912126
- Cross Street: 99 Avenue
- Public Transit: Edmonton LRT (Light Rail Transit) station Grandin is a half-block south of PAMPA.
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: Complimentary parking is available to all PAMPA guests Monday to Friday from 6:00pm until close, and all day Saturday and Sunday.
Guests can access the parkade through the back alley located just East of the building. Pull up to the door and it will automatically open. You are welcomed to park your vehicle anywhere in the first level. To exit, just go up the ramp and the door will open automatically again.
A word from Pampa Brazilian Steakhouse
Pampa is an authentic Brazilian Steakhouse offering its guests "rodizio." Rodizio is a fixed-price concept where guests control the service of 10* different cuts of meat which are carved table-side for one fixed price. An amazing salad bar made up of over 50 items, imported cheeses and home-made breads are all included; as is complementary gluten free Brazilian cheese bread*. We invite you to experience Pampa Brazilian Steakhouse! *Available at dinner serviceContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Pampa Brazilian Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in Edmonton ›
Pampa Brazilian Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
411 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (305)good for groups (237)fit for foodies (179)notable wine list (100)hot spot (95)romantic (95)neighborhood gem (53)great for lunch (40)late-night find (31)kid-friendly (28)great for brunch (16)scenic view (6)vibrant bar scene (6)great for outdoor dining (3)Show More
- MeatstravaganzaOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/22/2014Nothing really to complain about. It's a little pricey but if you love meat and a robust nightlife it's a place to be.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- salty and dissapointingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/22/2014On arrival- we were kindly greeted by the hosts. Once seated our server explained meal service and our options. Personally do not find buffets favorable- salad bar was replenished well with novel salads, cheeses, olives, and a couple of hot items. I did not favor servers coming by with selections of meats throughout the night. It was disruptive to our conversation and much of the selection was too salty. The pork was over cooked and the servers presented selections of meat that were thin and not always prepared to our liking. The ambiance consisted of cement walls painted brown with steamed windows resembling a swimming pool. The wine menu was not updated and several options were not available. Given our servers immaturity we did not believe a reference to what she liked was appropriate and she pointed out wines that were quite over priced. This is not a venue for a romantic evening. If you liked buffets and people disrupting you throughout the night- I hear buffet royal is cheaper!
- Excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/22/2014Pampa Brazilian Steakhouse lived up to our expectations the second time around! This time, we went with our close friends and loved every minute we were there! We spent our 2 hour stay wisely.. The food was phenomenal! Service was amazing! Parmesan pork and bacon wrapped chicken are my absolute favorite. The pork just melts in your mouth! The last cut they served was the part of the cow's neck, it was divine!! One bite from that meat, I was in heaven. Literally! I would recommend Pampa to friends and family all the time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReturnGuestDined on 11/21/2014Such a delicious array of flavours! Excellent service and delicious food. It was a fine dining experience with a welcoming atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So amazing.KianaDined on 11/18/2014Holy. Where do I start? It was a great evening. Our server was fantastic, even though at the beginning it did take a few minutes for him to get to us. He was attentive, and his product knowledge was out of this world. I'd been there previously for last years birthday, but this experience really set the bar. I'm from the service industry and hands down that was the best service ever. on a 140 dollar bill, we gave him 40 dollars. He was so amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing place!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/17/2014The food was great and the service was amazing. The only thing that could improve would be the implementation of a dress code; when I spend $300 on a meal for 2 people, I hate to see the tables around me in hoodies/scruffy shirts/toques. Other than that, this place was outstanding and we will definitely return! Great selection of wines, and knowledgable staff!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always great but time for a changebdevineDined on 11/16/2014Pampa is always great we and our guests have never had a bad experience here and will continue to be loyal visitors. Having said that, the fresh bar could use a little updating, but it still tasty as always, we would just like a little different variety.. See you again in December pampa, looking forward to coming again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/15/2014Our server was awesome she was very kind and funny. We found that the people who brought over the meat could have been more friendly. But that won't stop us from not coming back, the parking might. It's a very beautiful concept. We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The salad bar is NOT that greatHeatherDined on 11/14/2014I'm vegetarian, but my husband is not. He's been dying to try Pampa for a while now, so for his birthday, I made a reservation. Obviously, I wasn't keen on going, as I knew I'd be paying a lot of money, even though I wasn't going to eat any meat, but some friends assured me that the salad bar was great. Well, it wasn't that great. The best thing about it was the mint salad dressing. Everything else was sort of blah. I was excited about the asparagus and grilled eggplant and zucchini, but they were cold and flavourless. The fusilli salad was boring. I wasn't really sure if the mashed potatoes or egg salad were vegetarian--labels would be nice. I also couldn't believe that we had to pay for water--that just seems criminal. I know that you don't plan on having vegetarians come to visit, but sometimes we get dragged along by the meat-eaters in our lives, and it would be nice if you could offer us a reduced price. It's not like we want to be there. My husband's comments: "It was good, but I hate the fact that we have to pay for water."
- Excellent food and outstanding service!BellaS911Dined on 11/14/2014The selection of food was beyond my expectations! The flavours would definitely satisfy all taste buds! Both, food and service were excellent! We highly recommend Pampa to everyone!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jaygirlDined on 11/11/2014Every thing was great except two seater table was imconvient as we felt we had to yell across the large table. Not good if you want to talk about something intimate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birthdaygirlDined on 11/10/2014Our second time visiting Pampa, went again with the same couple because we enjoyed it so much the first time! Lots of meat choices; and the fun is having it come right to the table. Remembering to have our serving buttons at green for 'serve me' or red for ' no meat right now' created as much fun as tasting the ten meats. Lots of side dishes to choose from at the buffet bar. And of course, we had a great waiter!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- experiencetheexperienceDined on 11/9/2014I made a reservation about three days before the Sunday we went to pampa for 6 o'clock. When we got there the waiting time did not seem like we had a reservation, our table was taking so long that the front lady moved us to the worst table in the restaurant, when we refused to sit there we had to wait another five minutes for our proper table....( only bad part) The great part was everything else, great food, great salad bar, great meat great experience over all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Second time diner.ChromePonies66Dined on 11/9/2014This was the second visit to this amazing resturant and this time I brought my new inlaws. Another home run. Everything was perfect. Even being seated right next to the kitchen turn out great, giving us the opportunity to meet one of the owners of this fine establishment. (and all the cuts were hot off the BBQ)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pampa'sMarilymom3Dined on 11/9/2014My husband & I recently dined at Pampa's Brazillian Steak House. Even though we showed up a half hour early for our reservation, our table was ready and we were seated right away. The staff was amazing! All were extremely knowledgable about the menu and wine list. We had 3 staff members making sure that we were well cared of. All were very polite & helpful. The salad bar was extensive and the meat was absolutely perfect - all 10 cuts! We have recommended it to many friends and we will definitely be back! 5 stars out of 5!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special occasionsGood2goDined on 11/9/2014We loved visiting this restaurant in the US and thought we'd give it a try here. The atmosphere in the Canadian locations is upscale compared to their US counterpart and the price is doubled. The Canadian website suggests you'll spend $30-$50 per person but we found it's more like $50-$70 if you want a drink or dessert with your meal....yes they even charge for water:)...overall, a wonderful evening for my sons birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall good experienceJC2014Dined on 11/8/2014The service was great and they were very accommodating of my diatery needs. It was a loud environment and there are only tables, no booths so you feel a bit like you're dining with strangers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, great serviceLuv2dineDined on 11/8/2014The food and service in this restaurant were excellent and the ambience was good. It was quite noisy though which negatively impacts the ambience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousTosinDined on 11/7/2014The food here is really great and I love all the different meats brought around! The only struggle I had is eating too much of the delicious side salads so I barely had room to try out all the meat I wanted.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden gemMeatcoma4dayzDined on 11/7/2014This place was amazing. From the service the minute you walk in, to minute you leave. Very helpful and friendly staff. Would recommend this place to anyone who asks. However, not a place if you are looking for a cheap dinner. It's true what they say however, you definitely get what you pay for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing ExperienceMontaya007Dined on 11/7/2014This resturaunt is amazing. My wife and I have been there twice, and we have not been disappointed. The traditional Brazilian Steakhouse, serving your food to you at your table off skewers is unique. The food is delicious, and of course all you can eat. Pampa Brazilian Steakhouse it a Gem in Edmonton and I highly Recommend it to anyone wanting to try something different and amazing.Special Features:
- wow! fantastic food experiencedhunkaDined on 11/6/2014Excellent food and ambiance... a must try if you love meat! The salad bar and meat selection was excellent... food was deslish!!Special Features:
- Excellent Experience!IlovesteakDined on 11/6/2014I have been to this restaurant three times in the last year. Its reasonably priced, excellent service and the rodizio offers a unique twist on your usual dining experience. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone, even to vegetarians as the salad bar is immense! Try it for your next night out, you wont be disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MMMmikeyDined on 11/5/2014Food was delicious love the way they serve the meat!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but not GreatmtlfoodcritikDined on 11/3/2014Food and service were great but being from montreal I feel like this is definatly not worth the money. All the meats were cooked well but lacked any kind of seasoning. Salad bar was just that a salad bar. So good food but at 145$ for 2 people I feel a little ripped off. Can get a better steak dinner in mtl for 20$ a pop. U can keep your brazilian saltSpecial Features:
- Fantastic Night OutOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/31/2014Cannot fault this place!! The food was AMAZING, the service was fantastic, the atmosphere was great! (There was even convenient underground parking). Couldn't have asked for a better night out!! :)Special Features:
- Always a great experienceTanyaNDined on 10/31/2014From te food to the service, we love Pampa! The meat is cooked to perfection, the salad bar had endless choices and the signature Pampa drinks are all delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic serviceKenzieForgetDined on 10/31/2014My boyfriend and I went there for his birthday and our 3 year anniversary, and I can honestly say it was one of the most amazing dinners we've ever had together. We arrived with only a minute to spare for our reservation (I got off of work late) and were warmly greeted and immediately taken to our seats. Our lovely server came to us shortly after (I wish that I could remember her name, she really was amazing) and was thoroughly knowledgeable about all of the specials and how everything works, and even recommended her favorite drink. During our meal a manager came and dropped off some cheese rolls (which is a fantastic way to touch the table) and later to ask if we would like a specific meat cooked a certain way. Truly outstanding evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1st timerputzDined on 10/30/2014The service and the food were fantastic! We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PorkitoDined on 10/30/2014We, my party, have been at La Pampa more than once and every time the service in general is outstanding. Like the salad bar selection and the meats are cooked to perfection! Will go back many times for sure. Thanks and keep up the name La Pampa.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- the best!henryDined on 10/29/2014staff are really fast! the best steak!!!! WOW! next I'll try the dinner time..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 10/26/2014The service was friendly and the room was very nice. The salad bar was average and a bit disappointing, the selection was not exciting and really not enough of a selection. There was a fairly good beef selection for those that eat red meat. Unfortunately, for those that do not the poultry selection was terrible, there were 2 choices both chicken and one was wrapped in bacon. We would have liked to see 3 or 4 poultry, one being turkey and if there is going to be two chicken choices they certainly shouldn't have any wrapped in bacon. For those in our group that did eat beef, they did enjoy two of the choices. Also, the kids loved the little cheese buns that were served.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/26/2014This was our second visit to Pampa. Our first visit was so enjoyable we wanted to return, however, because it is a little pricey we would only come here for a special occassion. Unfortunately, this visit we found all the cuts of beef except one to be tough and chewy. Very disappointing. At this point because of the price not sure we will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meat OverloadLadiesWhoDineDined on 10/26/2014We have been here about 4 times now and, being meat eaters, enjoyed each visit. The varieties of steak and other meats are excellent and hard to keep up with the service of them. Not sure what my problem is but I worry that something will go by and not come back... The only issue our table had was learning their sausage supplier closed their doors and even one of my sons, who couldn't make it, was disappointed when we told him. Guaranteed return customers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mixed feelingsjdubzDined on 10/26/2014We went to this restaurant with a group of 10 following a weekend wedding. Originally I made a reservation for 6 but as others wanted to attend as well, I called the restaurant to change the number. I got a voicemail and left a message with the details but also asking for a callback. No one called back and when we got to the restaurant the two ladies at the front were very accommodating. However, one lady who seemed to be the manager was very put out by our change. She was making faces and grimacing. I asked if there was a problem and she said yes there was. They would have to set the table up and it would take a few minutes. My response to her was just that I had called and no one called me back. This attitude was unacceptable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceVictory88Dined on 10/26/2014Great service for sure! Lots of space! The only thing I noticed less meat then before, offered. Desserts are great but small! Expensive, don't go if you don't eat a lot of meat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing, as always!CathyRinDined on 10/25/2014This restaurant is absolutely wonderful. The service is always phenomenal, the ambience, and the food. My goodness, the food - such a selection, and so flavourful. Dessert is a must-have, and always an amazing treat. If it wasn't for the entrees, I could eat the cheese biscuits for the entire evening! I will be back again, and will most definitely recommend it. Until next time, cheers!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- For Meat loversBGM1Dined on 10/25/2014Great selection of different meats, awesome salad barSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lovely place for a special occasionbbuckleDined on 10/25/2014It was a lovely night and the food was great as was the service. My only issue was one of ambience. We were sat at a table against a small false wall partially hiding a computer station. This didn't seem too bad except that as the meat came the tiny narrow space between our table and the wall became apparent. Everytime my friend across from me got food it was an awkward maneuver to get past into this tiny space. This took away from my evening. Better arrangement and even spacing would have resolved the issue but not something you can request to a full restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!DaniJDined on 10/24/2014The food was fantastic, our server was wonderful and the drinks were delicious! The owner even brought my dessert, wished me happy birthday and took pictures of our table for us! We will definitely be back, and I will definitely tell people to go here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.