Morton's The Steakhouse - Orlando
7600 Dr. Phillips Boulevard
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
I Drive / Sand Lake
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Morton's The Steakhouse - Orlando
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://mortons.com/
- Phone: 4072483485
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 4:45pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:45pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private and group dining available. Contact our dedicated Sales and Marketing Manager to plan your next business or social event. Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton's Prime To Go and Prime Platters!
- Special Events: Morton's in Orlando hosts a variety of special events featuring fine wine & spirits, the best steak and a great time! For more information, visit http://www.mortons.com/orlando
A word from Morton's The Steakhouse - Orlando
Thank you for choosing Morton's The Steakhouse - Orlando. We look forward to serving you. USDA prime-aged beef, succulent seafood, fine wines, chilled cocktails, decadent desserts, crisp white linens and exceptional service..Morton's serves The Best Steak Anywhere. For more than 30 years, Morton's is the steakhouse by which all others are measured. For special events, private dining Boardroom information, worldwide location listing, gift cards and online reservations, visit www.mortons.com.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Morton's The Steakhouse - Orlando - Best Restaurants in I Drive / Sand Lake ›
Morton's The Steakhouse - Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
143 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (104)romantic (51)notable wine list (50)fit for foodies (45)good for groups (35)neighborhood gem (23)late-night find (9)hot spot (8)vibrant bar scene (7)scenic view (2)kid-friendly (2)great for outdoor dining (2)great for lunch (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- ExcellentDebbieNewFloridaDined on 10/15/2014The Resturaunt was comfortable yet elegant, the service was fabulous and our steaks were cooked to order and excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So goodSuperb4SureVIPDined on 10/11/2014Our dinner was superb. The food was delicious. The service was magnificent. The dining room was very quiet so we got extra attention from the staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014Very pleasant and attentive staff and service, but very overpriced - and this is from someone used to eating out on Restaurant Row's high quality restaurants. The fish course, Chilean Sea Bass, was a meagre portion to say the least, and not particularly tasty. My filet mignon was OK and the lobster tail, average, but $55, and of course, it didn't look like the advertising poster. Our bill for one course and two people, and one side of potato, with a gin and tonic and a bottle of still water was over 145$. With a tip, we paid almost 170$ for a very, very average meal. We now understand why the place was extremely quiet, especially for a Saturday night. Sorry, not impressed.
- Great Attention to DetailsBday09Dined on 10/9/2014Went to celebrate my wife's birthday and the attention to details from the moment I made the reservations on-line, to receiving a call requesting my wife's name and greeting her by her name, and the set up at the table was exceptional. The service was beyond excellent and the food was prepared exactly the way we ordered. Worth the visit.Special Features:
- Better with ageOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/30/2014It has been many years since we last dined at Morton's. They continue to raise the bar in fine dining. The bread was delicious, the salad with blu cheese dressing was amazing and our steak was perfect....best we have had in many years. It was easily the best value during Magical Dining!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazing foodLocalDined on 9/29/2014The food was great as usual. Service has gone down though. The restaurant was half full and it took an hour to get our salad. Had to complain to get it. They ran out of martini glasses as mine was served in a pilsner glass.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth a visitWxman45Dined on 9/28/2014At least worth one visit to say you have eaten there, however, there are lots and lots of steak house choices out there and the competition is big. i was not disappointed but I was not overly impressed either. Magical dining was a limited selection, but this is an opportunity to get "new" guest into the building and impress them enough to make them want to return. That being said, I was still very pleased with my dinner at Morton'sSpecial Features:
- Deliciously steak house flareFLRxDined on 9/28/2014Excellent professional yet warm and friendly service. Steak and chops well above average. Pricey but on par for the area- a good variety for diners hungry for quality.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and service!PiojiniDined on 9/27/2014Had such a great time on my fiancés birthday! Ate such amazing food and our server was super nice! She even gave my fiancé a yummy dessert and a pic of us on the house! We came for the magical dining and it was more than magical!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Morton's is always great!Divotdad5Dined on 9/27/2014My wife and I had a fantastic meal at Morton's. The server knew the menu very well and offered us other selection packages!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not your normal MortonsOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/27/2014Made a reservation for my wife's birthday. We were looking forward to a nice romantic night out at a high scale restaurant. The restaurant had the normal Mortons decor and they did a great job wishing my wife happy birthday on the menu,(which she loved). The food was also amazing! !!!!!! However, for the not so impressed. .. like I mentioned early not as high scale as we thought. Many many guest wearing shorts and even one guest wearing sweat pants. They new we were there for a special occasion and they sat us on end table where my wife was bumped in the back at least 3 times throughout the night and they also sat us next to a 12 month old baby. We have a 9 month old at home and didn't bother us but trying to have a romantic night.Special Features:
- Way to LoudellaogjoeDined on 9/27/2014This would have been a very nice evening with my wife if we could have had a conversation over dinner. When I spend several hundred on a meal I prefer to be able to converse with the people at my table. Don't think we will be going back any time soon.
- 8 celebrating 82nd BirthdayKwmayseDined on 9/27/2014Food and Service not Morton's Quality. Need more management interaction with guests. Think twice before spending $500 for a special dinner when the food and service was terrible. No management staff visited our table as well would have complained about the wilted salads we all received and the tough meat that was served to our guests. We left very dissatisfied and disappointed with our Morton's experience. I have dined with Morton's in many cities and this was the worst experience. As a local here I will be taking my reservations to other restaurants in the area.
- Great RestaurantJustustwoDined on 9/26/2014We were greeted at the door with a warm reception. We had 7 pm reservations and were seated promptly. The staff were knowledgeable, attentive, and courteous. There was no rush, to order. We had cocktails first, which were excellent. Our appetizers and food came out at a good pace. Every thing was cooked to order. We took advantage of three steak houses for magical dining month. Of the three restaurants Morton's and Fleming's are definitely first class. The other, well let's say we will not be going back. This is a great place for a special occasion, and I know we will be going back.Special Features:
- Morton's Food is always delicious.VIPmemberVIPDined on 9/24/2014We visit Morton's about once a week. Sometimes more than once a week.We almost always have dinner in the Bar where bartenders Phil, Diane and Gabe are always there just the moment before you need anything, but at the same time give customers enough space to enjoy a nice evening. The food is always delicious and prepared as requested. They have a great wine list and the Bartenders make great Martini's. Manager Jose always greets us with Hello and Welcome. We plan to continue visiting frequently. We are Highly Satisfied with the Orlando Morton's where we always feel welcome.Special Features:
- flsbDined on 9/23/2014Went for Orlando Magic Menus food and service was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sam 71Sam71Dined on 9/23/2014My wife and I had a most enjoyable night at Mortons the magical dining experience was everything and more from the food which was served to perfection to the price we paid at the end of the dinnerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Table42Table42Dined on 9/23/2014The glazed salmon with the vegetable relish was excellent. In addition, the General Manager was attentive, however, the wait staff were less attentive.Special Features:
- 1st TimersChor68Dined on 9/22/2014Our first visit to this chain and was pleasantly surprised. Food was very tasty, waitress was attentive and staff in general were genuinely pleased you were there. We had the Magical Dining experience, which for $33 for a 3 course meal is excellent value. Magical Dining in September in Orlando is where a selection of top restaurants advertise a 3 course dinner for $33. If you want to eat up-market but are frightened of the venue or prices then do a Magical Dining first. We will be back.Special Features:
- Morton's-not what they used to beOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/20/2014The days of Morton's being the premier steakhouse are over. We started out the evening being sat at a table with a broken expansion leaf. After requesting to change tables we were placed in a much smaller table right outside the door to the kitchen. Our server was professional but was overwhelmed with the amount of tables he was serving. I had to "wave" him down on several occasions. The steaks were good and were all cooked to perfection. The mashed potatoes unfortunately were dense and flavorless. It did take awhile to place our order and took forever for our salads to arrive. We ended up taking our desserts to go. The tables are placed so close together that my chair was hit by a server at least 10 times. Not a good experience.
- Amazing!MARCEDined on 9/20/2014My husband and I had a great experience here! The food is amazing, the service is excellent and the cool factor is you can see the Chef cooking!Special Features:
- Bill & MaryOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/19/2014Morton's is always a fine dining experience, Jose Santiago and his complete staff go above and beyond all expectation. Management, service and entrees are exceptional.Special Features:
- Mediocre foodStacey4iuDined on 9/19/2014We had fabulous service at Morton's, but the food was really lacking. My husband ordered the salmon, and he said it was delicious. I ordered a medium-well filet. It was closer to medium rare on the inside and the outside was like charcoal. It was very disappointing. The salads had way too much dressing on them, as well. The one thing they did VERY well was creme brulee! I would not leave the restaurant without having the creme brulee! We may go back one day, just for dessert, but we won't be eating a meal here again. For the price, the food was not what was expected.
- AmazingCybertron626Dined on 9/18/2014Was our first visit and we will be back! I had the bone in Chicago Rib-eye and the steak just melts as your eating it! The service was amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak Sent BacktcapDined on 9/17/2014First time at a Morton's had to send the steak back. I ordered medium plus and it was rare. I would never expect at a Morton's to send a steak back. I have been to Morton's in NY, Philadelphia and many time in Atlantic City and have never had to send a steak back. Very Disappointed at such an expensive restaurant. When the steak came back the rest of the meal was good. Crème Brule better at other Morton's, this was a little thin.Special Features:
- Disappointed--again!DpoliDined on 9/13/2014This is the second time that we have been disappointed with this location. The food was average--nothing to write home about. Restaurant got very noisy and patrons were admitted with shorts, sneakers and t shirts. Service was fair--waiter never returned to inquire if we needed anything/dinner was OK after serving. Never asked if we wanted coffee/tea/after dinner drinks--which we did! Would recommend Charley's or Capital Grille--avoid Morton's.Special Features:
- Dinner with familyMDfoodVIPDined on 9/13/2014A great night out!! Started with drinks at the bar and then into the dining room.the table assigned to our party was to close to the kitchen so we asked to be moved and this was taken care of straight away.the service was impeccable and all food ordered was cooked perfectly to our requests and even though it was a busy night we did not feel rushed and service was attentive.Special Features:
- Morton's disappointmentOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/12/2014My wife and I were looking forward to celebrating at Morton's. We had never been there before and were expecting something really special. We were told that the spinach salad would be "warm" with bacon and some kind of dressing. It was cold and only had a small dab of dressing on top with hardly any bacon...really just a large plate of dry chopped spinach. My Ceasar salad was large but below what I expected for the price. The meat was excellent but nothing else about the food was outstanding...except the large amounts charged for the sides. We've been to many, much lower priced restaurants with much better food. Also the Gluten free options were less than those offered at many other restaurants. Goodbye Morton's, we won't be coming back.
- The service could of been betterOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/10/2014We went there for are anniversary we had to ask 2 times for a knife had to wait for a drink refill had to wait for the butter she was not very quick and she only had one other table the food was good and the hostess was so nice to take a picture of us and frame it
- Mixed reviewNeedanightoutDined on 9/6/2014Magical Dining & they were out of the best entrée at 8pm on Saturday night. Understanding that I was gluten intolerant, the waiter brought me a chicken dish that was obviously breaded. The fix - a steak - took no more than five minutes. Great save for the waiter. The rest of the meal was great. No apologies from management. Great bottle of wine at a reasonable price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- just greatSteakmanDined on 9/6/2014I have been to Morton's before but my girlfriend having not had the pleasure did not know what to expect. She just found a new favorite restaurant. I ordered the rib-eye, my girlfriend the Chilean sea bass. Both were cooked to perfection. I don't eat fish but after some prodding my girlfriend got me to try it and it was phenomenal. Melted in my mouth like butter. When making the reservation, I told them it was our anniversary. During the meal the hostess took our picture and later presented us with a framed photo. Nice touch.Special Features:
- Gave and Robby AMAZINGMmourisDined on 9/6/2014Gabe at the bar was informative and great to talk with. He cared about our overall experience and even offered to transfer our drink tab over to our table in the restaurant once it was ready. That was classy and much appreciated. I closed out with him because only a classless idiot would allow him to transfer the bar tab in turn, losing his gratuity. Can't stand when a guest accepts that offer. Anyways, Robby our server, was informative, fun, and didn't mind we were engaging in Magical Dining. That meant a lot to us four dining there for our first time. Make sure to tell Robby that the burning of the Creme Brûlée was funny and we knew he could save us if need be HA HA .... Serious note, everything was great and we all felt welcomed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedFoodieatheartDined on 9/1/2014I expected more. The food was just ok, not a wow. My salmon was raw in the middle, the broccoli was under cooked. The pork chop was good and done well. They were out of the creme brûlée, and we were offered key lime pie which was good. I have been to this location many times before for happy hour in the bar and everything was delicious. I expected that level if not more in the dining room.Special Features:
- ChuckDined on 8/30/2014My wife and I celebrated a wedding anniversary at Morton's and couldn't have been more pleased. We were greeted warmly by a delightful young woman (who later came to our table and took a complimentary photo), our server, Adolfo, could not have been more helpful and the food was delightful. We have no complaints.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014The bread and salad was o.k. Steak was good. The mashed potatoes were decent but overall the food was not worth the price. The service was good.
- the crab cakeFantasticfoodDined on 8/29/2014One of the staff recommended us the crab cake as an appetizer, and let me tell you that it has been THE best appetizer I have eaten. the food is amazing and the service was fast and very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always excellentPetesdadVIPDined on 8/28/2014Every time we dine at Morton's Orlando we have a fabulous time. The double cut pork chop is out of this world good.Special Features:
- Delicious Food, nice atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/28/2014We went on a quiet night and service, food and ambiance was excellent. Would definitely return and recommend to others.Special Features:
- Great Birthday SpotTopherDined on 8/26/2014Went out to dinner for my husbands birthday. It was a nice atmosphere for us and the server was wonderful and extremely polite.Special Features:
- Service and FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014It was outstanding!! Our food was delicious and along with the atmosphere and the great wine, my husband and I had a great evening! We are looking forward to going back.Special Features: