Morton's The Steakhouse - Biloxi
151 Beach Boulevard
Biloxi, MS 39530Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Morton's The Steakhouse - Biloxi
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mortons.com/
- Phone: 2284368800
- Hours of Operation:
Dinnner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Garey Hiles
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private and group dining available. Contact our dedicated Sales and Marketing Manager to plan your next business or social event. Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton’s Prime To Go and Prime Platters!
A word from Morton's The Steakhouse - Biloxi
Morton’s The Steakhouse, the nation's premier steakhouse group, specializes in classic, hearty fare, serving generous portions of USDA prime aged beef, as well as fresh fish, lobster and chicken entrees. The menu features a variety of favorite cuts, including a 24 ounce porterhouse, which is the house specialty; a 16 ounce New York Strip and a 12 ounce double cut filet.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Morton's The Steakhouse - Biloxi - Best Restaurants in Biloxi ›
Morton's The Steakhouse - Biloxi reviews from OpenTable diners
95 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (74)romantic (56)notable wine list (37)good for groups (23)fit for foodies (21)late-night find (7)hot spot (7)great for brunch (3)neighborhood gem (3)kid-friendly (2)great for lunch (2)scenic view (2)vibrant bar scene (2)Show More
- some times good, some times bad.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014this is the second time my wife and i have eaten at Morton's in Biloxi Ms. and both times we have had to send one or the other's food back. first time my wife ordered fish and had to send it back because it was over cooked. This time i had to send my short ribs back because it was still cold and i mean cold in the middle. while each time the staff could not have been nicer and a solution was found ,we both felt that this was not the standards of a fine dining establishment like Morton's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/29/2014The best server is Theresa, she is the best! The food is oh so good! We go here when we want a good steak and seafood.Special Features:
- i was very happy with ms teressaterriDined on 8/27/2014I was so please and i will tell all my friends about the kind and friendly place . the food was and is always the top of the line, good . I WOULD LIKE TO THANK my sever miss teressa sh was on top of her job and loves what she do she was one of the best, And the food was a 10 star so good thanks againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely wonderfulsteakeaterDined on 8/27/2014There aren't many places where even the salad can draw raves for deliciousness. The tomato mozarella salad consisting of fresh tomato slices, sliced mozarella and balsamic sauce was like no other. The filet mignon was corn-fed Iowa beef (not the tough, tasteless grass-fed stuff used by most restaurants) and was melt-in-your-mouth goodness. Topped off with one of their light, perfectly baked deserts and we had one of those rare meals that will not be forgotten. Our very friendly and knowledgeable waitress completed the wonderful experience at Morton's. They certainly made an impression with us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expected betterOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/24/2014Food was good, but not great. For a $155 dinner bill for my wife and I, I expected much better. The steaks were a little better than Outback, but not nearly as good as Ruth Chris. I've actually had better steaks at Texas Roadhouse. We waited 45 minutes between the salad course and our main course. I'm no restaurateur, but that seems excessive. It is romantic, and has an excellent ambience, but next time I take the wife out for a steak dinner, it won't be Morton's.Special Features:
- TerribleMcLeodDined on 8/23/2014Paid $180 for bland food that was cold and served to us by a waiter who couldn't have cared less about his job.
- Not happyNothappyDined on 8/23/2014Terrible terrible terrible terrible service, then when at the elevator leaving got accused of not paying the bill. Went back to the table showed them the signed tickets we left on the table. Very embarrassing, all because of a terrible waitress. I do not plan on going back.
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Everything was amazing, the food, the service, and the drinks.Special Features:
- Great food, under-qualified serverbonesnroneDined on 8/22/2014This was not our first time to Morton's. While nearly all aspects were on point, we found our server to be under-qualified and inattentive. He stumbled over his words, didn't know the menu items, when we asked for specials, he really struggled to recall what they were. In the past, our table cloth was wiped clean (almost too much!) regularly. I really appreciated that because the delicious bread they serve is awfully messy. Our tablecloth was not cleaned even once. We had to flag him down on multiple occasions for questions about the menu and even to order. We seemed to be his only table, so why he was so absent really perplexed us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- hunt88hunt88Dined on 8/16/2014Dining experience was very nice! We had a wonderful server who was friendly and knowledgeable. Food was prepared as ordered. Would highly recommend but be prepared as it is costly. Average steak about $48.00.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/16/2014our 3rd visit they have a lot of kinks to work out not any where close to Ruth Chris or BR Prime may not ever go back
- OUTSTANDINGIttyBittysYorkiesDined on 8/16/2014It was my 66th birthday. Hubby wanted something special. He scored big time. ALL the staff was very nice, friendly. Food was excellent. We definitely will go back. Often.Special Features:
- Kind of an odd experienceAdmittedlyPickyDined on 8/13/2014I think there was a lot missing from the menu in terms of details. The waiter didn't REALLY know about the dishes. So when the first two we asked about (because there was no description on the menu) and they sounded the same, we realized it was just not going to help. The restaurant is in general very dark, but luckily we had some light by our table. The table next to us seemed to be under a spotlight.
- Steaks were not goodoldfoodiesVIPDined on 8/12/2014Our first visit to this Morton's location, very disappointed with the steaks. My strip and my wife's filet were well below what we have come to expect from Morton's. Appetizer was good, salad below par, and sides were good. After the steak we chose to pass on dessert. Was definitely not a $300.00 quality dinner.
- Mortons at Golden NuggetLSUVicDined on 8/11/2014Great restaurant with the best Bartender in town (Brandon), wait staff exceptional (Cassie). We use Mortons for our End of Year Board of Directors Dinner for the Company we own. Only problem with Mortons at the Golden Nugget is that you have to walk through the casino and the cigerette smoke is horrible. We have to hold our breath until we are in the elevator. Thanks for giving me this opportunity to review this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine MealOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/10/2014The steaks were cooked to order and could be cut with a fork. Everything was very tasty, nothing to cut down the experience about.Special Features:
- Great food! Great experience!JimmyDined on 8/9/2014This was our first time to Morton's Steakhouse. We were celebrating my wife's birthday and everyhting was perfect. The ease of the reservation, the easy access to the restaurant, and then the great dining experience. The service was great and the food was fantatsic. Started off with the Lobster Bisque which was perfect. My wife had the mixed grill with the filet, shrimp and scallops and said it was one of the best meals she had ever had - perfect amount of each and a great variety that went very well together. A bone-in veal chop is my favorite entree and it did not disappoint. Was cooked perfect. Compliemented meal with creamed spinach which was very good. Highly recommend Morton's to all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- greast steakHoumadinerVIPDined on 8/9/2014My husband and I ate here on Saturday night before an 8:00 show. Service and food were great! we both got the filet and it was cooked to perfection. We shared a Ceasar salad and it came out served like 2 regular size salads. When we told our watress, Kathy, that we were on our way to a show, she offered to give us to go glasses for our wine that we were finishing. Great experience and we would go back.Special Features:
- Noisy pricey and disappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/8/2014$176 and we didn't even have appetizers. Many drunken groups and the casino noise made it so loud we couldn't even have a conversation. What a waste of money. Took forever to get our dinner. The only plus side was that it was our anniversary and the menu had happy anniversary at the top.Special Features:
- wonderfully consistent and tastygoodfoodseekerDined on 8/8/2014We love to go to Morton's for the food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pricey but Worth itJDSDPSDined on 8/7/2014Ok, Let me start by saying the meal we had was excellent, the wait staff was awesome! our server Theresa was Fantastic. Now due to the prices (which in my opinion you get what you pay for) I could not recommend Morton's to just anyone. My wife and I went for our 32nd wedding anniversary and had an amazing nightSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful EveningPatriciaVIPDined on 8/3/2014It was our anniversary and everyone went all out to make it a wonderful experience. They took our picture and gave it to us and put us in a nice quiet booth. Food was great. Highly, highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EcellentwaynesDined on 7/26/2014If you are hungry for fantastic, well prepared, served professionally Morton's is the place. Enjoyed our steaks and seafood, the steak was perfectly medium rare, the scallops were to perfection. Will recommend to all who enjoy great cuisine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary spotKjonchefDined on 7/26/2014This was our 2nd time to dine there for our Anniversary. The staff is very attentive and friendly. Steaks are expensive but are good. A- for the price. I expect to pay these prices at Delmonico's in Las Vegas or Peter Luger's in NYC but not in Biloxi, MS. Shrimp in the cocktail were over cooked. Dryish in bite as if they had been cooked too long or the day before. They have no dress code, excuse me but if I'm paying $57 for a steak, I don't want to be sitting across from a guy in a T-shirt, jeans and a Auburn ball cap.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food, service, atmospheremsgirlDined on 7/24/2014It was our 29th Anniversary. We received a menu that had that at the top with our date of marriage. The hostess took a picture and put it in a frame for us. The steaks were cooked perfectly. The desserts were fantastic. I loved the grand marnier souffle. The wine was excellent and the coffee wonderful. What a dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversaryWelltraveledDined on 7/21/2014Perfect place to celebrate. Complete with signed card & cake from the staff. Our waitress was the perfect compliment of sophistication & southern charm.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CelebrationCmbetDined on 7/20/2014We went for family celebration while on vacation and it was great. Our reservation was later at night though and the service lacked once we paid. They picked up check and we never were really were acknowledged after that. They had said we could do a group picture at the beginning of the meal but never followed through. The food was excellent so definitely worth going just try to not make later reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MimiDined on 7/12/2014Great for special occasions,romantic getaway,or anytime you want to enjoy a great meal!!!Special Features:
- unhappyDined on 7/11/2014This was my 4th visit to Morton's and my 1st to the Biloxi Restaurant. All my other experiences were exceptional and I considered Morton's to be the restaurant for my wife and I to celebrate. However this experience was not what I expected. While the service was good it was not the pampering that I expected and received on previous visits. The food was ok but the steak I had was a poor cut full of fat in every bite certainly not what I would have expected.
- RelaxingSlickDined on 7/5/2014Very relaxing atmosphere. Our waitress, Cassie is always eager to take care of all our needs. The food is outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousLovnJDined on 7/5/2014Food was delicious and service was wonderful. Thank you to our waitress, Theresa! Definitely looking forward to returning!!!! They always make a special occasion very special!!!!Special Features:
- WeLuvBrunchDined on 7/3/2014Great Food and the best southern comfort old fashions ever...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food---fast food serviceNoJefferyDined on 6/30/2014Second time there this month. Hurried service by Jeffery, not rude but just indifferent. Food(Fries,mac and cheese,both filets and choc souffle) were great just not the service we got the time before from Michael. We will ask not to be sat in his section next time.Special Features:
- UnhappykagoodDined on 6/27/2014I was sent an e-mail advertising a 2lb lobster for 29.95. I clicked on "make a reservation" on the page, but when I arrived was told that the Biloxi location did not offer this special. Needless to say I was not happy, and feel that someone should have advised me of this fact prior to my driving 25 miles.Special Features:
- Too pricey-not greatSarahDined on 6/27/2014Went for apps and cocktails and still spent way too much. Ruth's Chris prices but not the quality. Food was nothing special. Won't be back.
- lov2dineDined on 6/25/2014Service was terrible. It was our Anniversary and they sat us by 4 men that had been there drinking for a while. It took 45 minutes to offer us something to drink, another 30 minutes to get it. My husband ordered a salad with ranch dressing, he never got the dressing. The steak was good but the sides were not. The asparagus was so tuff we couldn't eat it. Then the server told us we would get a free dessert because it was our Anniversary, then they charged us 12.00 for it.Special Features:
- Not the bestcindy3Dined on 6/23/2014Dont expect a typical Chicago Morton's experience. The service was slow and sparse. My onion soup was as thick as paste. My 6 oz oscar style filet was flavorless. On the plus side, the scallops were perfectly cooked. The creamed corn was memorable. My husband's filet was true prime, wonderfully cooked. The ambience was unique. The decor was well done.
- Not worth price...mediocre service!BiloxidineDined on 6/22/2014Way over priced server not knowledgeable about menu or offerings! $17.50 dessert was a 4.99 sundae at the most! Food good not great servers better at chain steakhouses! We eat at 4 and 5 star restaurants often I was shocked at the server and his response to our questions.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerLoveBirdsDined on 6/20/2014My wife and I decided to celebrate our 22nd anniversary at Morton's this year. We were promptly greeted at the hostess stand and taken to a booth, which was very nice so we could talk with each other. We received personalized menus - that was a nice touch! We also received a picture and our desert was on the house - very nice as well. We had one issue - my wife's steak was WAY over cooked (she ordered a well done filet and although it was butterflied, it was burnt and tasted very bitter). Our server, Michael, immediately took care of the problem and brought it to management's attention. Since we were finished with everything else, they removed the steak from our bill. Overall, we were very happy with the overall experience.Special Features:
- DisappointedHappilymarriedcouple1Dined on 6/20/2014Went for anniversary. Had better food and service at Logan's . Extremely noises and the tables were so close to each other that you felt like you were dining with your neighbor. Will not return. Not like other Morton's . Food not worth price.