Mitchell's Fish Market - Cleveland
28601 Chagrin Blvd., Suite 700
Woodmere, OH 44122Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Mitchell's Fish Market - Cleveland
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.mitchellsfishmarket.com/
- Phone: (216) 765-3474
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 4:00pm, Sunday: 11:30am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm;
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Terry Davidson
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Mitchell's Fish Market private rooms are available for any occasion! Work one-on-one with your Private Event Manager to create a truly customized affair. Then allow us to bring your event to life, so on the day of the event you’ll be able to relax with your guests, knowing we’ve given every detail the same attention we give our signature seafood. To host your event in one of our private dining rooms, contact us today!
- Private Party Contact: Bob Perfetto, General Manager 2167653474
A word from Mitchell's Fish Market - Cleveland
We invite you to discover our fresh seafood obsession at Mitchell's Fish Market where the fish is off the boat fresh, the drinks are made with fresh-squeezed juice & the atmosphere is as warm and inviting as a day on the water. At Mitchell's Fish Market we are obsessed with fresh seafood. Our mantra is a commitment & passion for freshness as a way of life - a pledge that our fish is 100% fresh or it isn't good enough. With more than 80 items, the chef inspired menu includes items such as Cedar Roasted Atlantic Salmon & Shang Hai Sea Bass. Come experience what an obsession with freshness tastes like at Mitchell's Fish Market...fish any fresher would still be in the ocean! View of menus online at www.mitchellsfishmarket.com!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Mitchell's Fish Market - Cleveland - Best Restaurants in Beachwood ›
Mitchell's Fish Market - Cleveland reviews from OpenTable diners
232 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (105)good for groups (80)fit for foodies (73)neighborhood gem (66)great for lunch (44)romantic (36)great for outdoor dining (33)kid-friendly (22)hot spot (19)notable wine list (16)late-night find (11)vibrant bar scene (8)great for brunch (5)scenic view (4)Show More
- Don't miss out!PasteelDined on 11/18/2014Best find in the area! We usually go to the one located in the Pittsburg area at homestead.. Prices have gone up a bit....but would not make a difference. Our server, Derrick, was terrific. Never once did he bombard us with his constant questioning, "how is everything"? He was there when we needed him, like he had read our minds. It's a must go!!! Food was excellent!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousminksterDined on 11/16/2014Fantastic lobster stuffed cod. Great soups-lobster bisque, clam chowder. Salmon done perfectly. Hope to return soon for surf and turf.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LAck of attention to the customerunhappyJoeDined on 11/7/2014When making the reservation (over a week in advance!) I was very specific requesting a table away from the kitchen or server doors! We were celebrating (on Nov.7) my wife's birthday and wished to do that in a more tranquil, sedated atmosphere. Upon arrival at the restaurant we were taken to a table EXACTLY in front of the kitchen doors - in spite of the fact that there plenty of tables well away from it! Upon our protests the the maitre d' (a young lady) seemed rather unwilling/reluctant to help... only after our specific threat that we will be leaving the establishment she took us to another table pointed out by us. But obviously our expectation and our mood for the evening were ruined... Pity for an (otherwise quite) good restaurant!
- Great time out with friendsDeniseGDined on 11/6/2014We were ther for lunch this time. Food was excellent as usual. Had the mini shark fin pie and it was awesome. Service was attentive but not overbearing. Will definitely go backSpecial Features:
- Consistently excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/30/2014We have never been disappointed with the dining experience at Mitchell's. Excellent food quality, flavor and service in a clean, comfortable setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- shellsbytheshoreavidclefoodieDined on 10/28/2014This restaurant is always busy. A testament to good food and service, I say. I have never been disappointed by a meal here. The only challenge is that when they are busy, almost always, it is kind of loud in the dining room and the tables are VERY close together without much room to spare. Therefore you can hear your table neighbors on all sides (God forbid there is someone talking loudly as there was on the evening we were there).Special Features:
- Mitchel'sWorklarDined on 10/27/2014Nice atmosphere. Fish not so good and service below average. Meals did not come out together, tuna and swordfish were confused by the wait staff.Special Features:
- A special night outMarianDined on 10/26/2014What a wonderful way to spend an anniversary. Everything was lovely.Special Features:
- dinerVIPDined on 10/25/2014We have been to Mitchell's many times and this meal did not live up to the usual quality. Service, as always was excellent. However, I ordered the tilapia on cedar plank and it was only partially cooked. My wife ordered trout and was served tilapia instead without anyone saying anything about the mistake.Special Features:
- Outstanding MealOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014There were four us and we all ordered something different - everyone's meal was cooked perfectly and it was all delicious! We got two desserts to share and they were excellent as well. It was a very enjoyable time. I can't wait to go back!Special Features:
- SoloniteDined on 10/24/2014a favorite place for us to go to regularly - food and service and comfortSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad service this yearJennBDined on 10/18/2014This is the 3rd year in a row that I have had my birthday dinner at Mitchell's. This year I had a terrible server and we didn't get everything we ordered and my food came out cold. I was the birthday girl and requested a Virgin Pina colada that I never received. I don't remember my servers name, but he barely checked on us and it was just all around disappointing. I didn't enjoy my bday dinner at all this year and I was really looking forward to it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceChefKDined on 10/18/2014I was recommended to dine here and ended up choosing this resturant to have my dinner. I must say the service from the waiter being very rude to my food coming out horrible! The only good thing I must say was the cocktails were wonderful.. But to be honest I won't be returning.. To me service, quality and taste is everything and it was truly lacking it all..Special Features:
- Sweestest Day Dinner - 2014DavidVIPDined on 10/18/2014I'm not a big fan of seafood, but my husband is and so a few times a year - I like to treat him to Mitchell's Fish Market. He thoroughly enjoys it and I'm able to always find something from their menu that I enjoy just as well. The food is always fresh, the service is on-point, and the customers are always a good mix of family, friends, dates, and spontaneous diners just looking for dinner. Dress is smart casual up to semi-formal ... Just depends on your evening plans.Special Features:
- CheliDined on 10/18/2014We've been to Mitchell's many times. The food is always consistently good. This is the 1st time we were sitting in the back room and to be honest it was so dark in there I had a hard time reading the menu. Thankfully I had my phone and could turn on the flashlight option. We will go back. We really do like the service & the food.Special Features:
- Nice time outDeniseGDined on 10/18/2014Restaurant is known for seafood so was a little disappointed when they ran out of scallops. All the rest of the food was excellent. Three of us got the trio and tried a variety of fish. The rice and beans was great. One persons vegetables were a little under cooked and hard but we decided that was better than over cooked and mushy. It's an expensive restaurant so save for special occasions.Special Features:
- Pleasantly SurprisedLovetoeatDined on 10/18/2014We visited on Sweetest Day 2014 for the first time. Expecting a large crowd and maybe slow service, we were very surprised to get a seat at the bar because we came a little early. As soon as we checked in with the Hostess, they said out table was ready. We ordered a shrimp cocktail that was wonderful, huge shrimp and the 2 sauces were outstanding. Our entree's were twin lobster tails and stuffed cod. Both were excellent. The only thing I would ask is that the lobster be cooked just a tiny bit more. I wish I would have tried this place long ago!Special Features:
- Superb ServicePickyEaterDined on 10/18/2014I had a great time. The shrimp cocktail appetizer was delicious, and so were our meals. The waiter was very attentive. I will definitely go back again to try more of the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GoodeatsDined on 10/16/2014Mitchell's is consistently great food and service. Although known for the fish and seafood, I love the Parmesean Chicken. Generous portions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- eatwelleatofteneatwelleatoftenDined on 10/16/2014A bit pricey and noisy, but I find that they always fresh and good food and nice service.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/15/2014Ordered ceviche, gumbo, lobster bisque, and the seafood trio off the fall seafood harvest menu. The food was all amazing. The service was alright, not spectacular but not bad either. The only complaint I have is it seems like the restaurant has tried to just cram tables in and throughout the entire meal, had to keep ducking out of the way of the wait staff since there really isn't any aisles due to too many tables crammed together.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous Fresh SeafoodLoveroffoodDined on 10/15/2014I thoroughly enjoyed the seasonal dishes in the menu!!! I cleaned my plate!! And the service was impeccable!! Brian was an amazing server. He remembered our orders and names!! It was a delightful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mitchellseatoutDined on 10/14/2014have been going there for years Very accommodating good food good serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Accomodating for alltravlnmomDined on 10/12/2014We had a party of 5 with 2 picky eaters. Our waiter accommodated both and all the food served was perfect. Just the right amount of attention by the waiter. Food was deliciousSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014We suspect it was from dish detergent. The size of the residue was smaller by the time we showed to her, however, I saw it immediately and can't believe she didn't see it prior to bringing it to the table. No explanation or apology was offered; it was replaced without incident. I made it through the whole meal without being asked if I'd like another drink or a water refill. I wanted my fish blackened and wanted the side accompaniment that went with another of the cooking options. I was surprised that I was told that may not be possible. I did get the sides that I requested. Two of the guests at our table had cold food served. The veggies were replaced with a warmer version for one of the guests.
- Smooshed tableOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/10/2014Very good food. We love coming here but this time we had a small table that was in between a 4 top and a 6 top.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice portions; Fresh fish.ParkerGroupDined on 10/8/2014Great place for a work group luncheon. Everyone enjoyed their food and the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and serviceDeedeeDined on 10/5/2014Came here for celebrating a friend's birthday. Great food and our waitress was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ctadmin1Dined on 10/5/2014Our group enjoyed the relax atmosphere. Our waitress was extremely helpful in going over selections. The food was excellent. Our party had a variety of selections of both seafood and beef dishes. The deserts were over the top. Large slices of cake! ctadmin1.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FishTonyDVIPDined on 10/3/2014Mitchell's always has a good selection of fresh fish entrees and they did not disappoint during our last visit. I tried the crabmeat stuffed Cobia and it was outstanding. I also sampled the bar menu before dinner and loved the ceviche dish.Special Features:
- acceptable for localsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/3/2014Food was decent, not wonderful. They had difficulty cooking the tuna to order.Special Features:
- Date night outJoanieDined on 10/3/2014Have been here before. We liked the changed menu. Items are similar but both ordered the harvest dinner. That was good. Portions smaller than expected.Special Features:
- Never fails to please..............OleFredDined on 10/1/2014This has been our "go-to" place for a fine meal for many years. The menu always has old favorites and excellent new items that fit the mood of the evening. Someday, I may even try one of their beef dishes!Special Features:
- Small portionsGirlsnightDined on 9/27/2014I've been to Mitchell's before yet the portions seem to hve shrunk!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lovefoodDined on 9/27/2014Great choice of seafood. Good was good and great atmosphereSpecial Features:
- BAD ANNIVERSARY NIGHTBADNIGHTOUTDined on 9/20/2014THE WAITRESS HURRIED US ALONG AND SHE KET HOVERING OVER OUR TABLE. LOBSTER BISQUE TASTED LIKE TOMATO SOUP.RIB STEAK WAS TOUGH AND MASHED POTATOS WERE COLD.
- Birthday CelebratrationMomandSeafoodLoverDined on 9/20/2014I really enjoy dining at Mitchell's Fish Market. I always get the Blue Point oysters which are always fresh. My Alaskan King Crab legs were fresh as well. The waiter was always pleasant. I have never had a bad experience at Mitchell's even when they are busy.Special Features:
- birthdayDined on 9/19/2014the food was great. our server was great. we were seated very tightly and it was very loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food criticEat3LiveDined on 9/19/2014The appetizers were awesome, the main course good and the service was superior!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LenLenDDined on 9/19/2014The service was good, I wanted cooked oysters they no longer carry.Special Features: