Midland Depot at the Imperial Hotel
123 N 3rd St
Cripple Creek, CO 80813Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Midland Depot at the Imperial Hotel
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://imperialhotelrestaurant.com/MidlandDepot.htm
- Phone: 7605595963
- Hours of Operation:
Summer Hours: June 1: Dinner: Wednesday - Saturday: 4:30pm - 9:00pm, Sunday: 4:30pm - 8:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Wine
A word from Midland Depot at the Imperial Hotel
The newly renovated Midland Depot offers seating for 70. Enjoy family style Italian dinners in our historic Cripple Creek restaurant. The theme is a family-friendly atmosphere, with several pasta dishes that average around $10. All new choices have been added to the already popular Italian menu. Friday evening specials will feature 1855 bone Rib eye steak, with baked or mashed potato, vegetable, salad and bread, and other specials. Entrees range from classic pasta dishes to homemade soups and salads. Cripple Creek's newest dining experience is perfect for small groups and is reasonably priced to accommodate families. Come have dinner before or after the Gold Bar Room Theater shows.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Midland Depot at the Imperial Hotel reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since April 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.8Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (2)special occasion (2)great for brunch (1)kid-friendly (1)good for groups (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Cripple Creek's bestTenderfootDined on 8/23/2014The Midland Depot is the best restaurant in Cripple Creek. Great, attentive service, excellent food and reasonably priced. All in a historic, beautiful and friendly atmosphere, personally overseen by owners Gary and Winnie. We love taking guests their to experience friendly Cripple Creek.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food in Historic Hotelbrucec99Dined on 6/14/2014Very friendly, helpful staff & owner. Excellent food. Hotel setting is historic and fun. We were only in Cripple Creek for one evening and we are sure we made to best choice of restaurant for that evening.Special Features:
- Sweet sauceCountryCookDined on 6/14/2014The sauces taste like sugar rather than tomatoes. We left our food half eaten. The fast food restaurant Fazoli's has better sauce than this place. I can't believe all the great reviews. I was disappointed. There were only three other diners here on a Saturday evening at 7pm. That should have been my first clue.
- The following 7 reviews are from the Midland Depot at the Imperial Hotel reviews archive.
- Was wonderful. Great service.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/15/2014Was wonderful. Great service. Great food. Awesome prices!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodccgamblerDined on 2/15/2014This is the best place I have eaten in Cripple Creek. I have had a hard time finding a restaurant in Cripple Creek that served good enough food that I would want to return. I will definitely return to the Midland Depot at the Imperial Hotel. It was nice to get away from the casino crowds and find a relaxed dining experience just a few yards off the main street. In a larger city it would only rate as good or three stars, but in Cripple Creek it is very good or four stars.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good timeHowardDined on 2/8/2014The Gold Camp Victorian Society convened for dinner prior to the Victorian Ball on Feb 8th. The room was ready for us, the tables reserved. and the waitstaff was very helpful and prompt. The food was good and everyone seemed to enjoy it. We will use this restaurant agin in the future.Special Features:
- Special nightGalesgslDined on 11/2/2013Dining at the Midland Station is always a good experience. Their Italian menu is never a disappointment, and the prices are very affordable. The atmosphere of the old hotel and the friendliness of the staff make for a very enjoyable evening. It is always a special evening when we dine there.Special Features:
- Very nice.merle45Dined on 8/24/2013Had eaten at this place some years ago. Now renovated. Excellent Italian cuisine. Also steaks on the menu. Quiet enough to have a nice conversation with fellow table mates.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special dinnerGalesgslDined on 8/17/2013The Midland Station is a perfect place to get away from the hustle and bustle of Cripple Creek. It has a lovely Victorian atmosphere, it is quiet, the staff is friendly, and the Italian menu is excellent. We always look forward to dinner with them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had a reservation madeFlorissantCustomerDined on 8/2/2013We had a reservation made as part of a prize that we won. When we showed up the restaurant was very rude about not accepting the award. The staff was very cold and indifferent. There were very few patrons dining there on a Friday night. I guess the place just chases off diners because all the other local restaurant near this one had a full house... I would avoid this place.