Michael Mina - Bellagio
Bellagio Hotel & Casino
3600 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Bellagio Hotel & Casino
AmericanPrice: $50 and over
Michael Mina - Bellagio
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.bellagio.com/michaelmina
- Phone: 7026938199x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Thursday - Tuesday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Benjamin Jenkins
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Semi-Private Rooms with capacity of up to 45 seated guests or up to 60 standing guests.
*Restaurant available for full or partial buyouts, please inquire for further information*
Please call or email April Short (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more private party details.
- Private Party Contact: April Short 7026937057x
A word from Michael Mina - Bellagio
Michelin award-winning chef Michael Mina’s eponymous restaurant features a new twist on Mina classics. The sleek atmosphere complements the contemporary cuisine featuring innovative seafood preparations, vegetarian & seasonal dishes from Mina’s cookbook. Executive Chef Benjamin Jenkins, an emerging talent in his own right, brilliantly brings Mina’s menu to life with a fusion of flavors. Enhance the dining experience with Master Sommelier recommended wine pairings from the extensive wine list featuring limited production American & European vineyard selections.Continued
Will accommodate gluten-free and vegan requests. Dress code is business casual.
Will accommodate gluten-free and vegan requests. Dress code is business casual.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Michael Mina - Bellagio - Best Restaurants in Bellagio Hotel & Casino ›
Michael Mina - Bellagio reviews from OpenTable diners
173 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (121)fit for foodies (104)romantic (94)notable wine list (70)good for groups (19)hot spot (17)scenic view (11)neighborhood gem (6)great for lunch (5)late-night find (3)great for brunch (3)kid-friendly (3)vibrant bar scene (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Delish!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/28/2014Everything was wonderful and very tasty! We had a lovely table and all staff from bartender to maitre'd to server and Busser were gracious and prodessional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicioso!!OutstandingVIPDined on 8/24/2014Food, service was outstanding. The lobster pot pie is to die for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- miso glazed sea bassOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014My favorite thing there is miso glazed sea bass. However, they changed the recipe from years ago and took out bok choy. It used to be served on a bed of bok choy but now, rhey give you one piece and give u some spring mix thing which kind of doesnt go with the sweetness of the fish. Ask for extra bok choy and no spring mix.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect service.HurricaneCLKVIPDined on 8/24/2014It wasn't my first time to Michael Mina, but I had not been there in a year. Even though I ordered a filet rare, and it came out well done, the experience was still perfect because our server, Paul, was spectacular. He took one look at my steak and said, "that's not even close to rare." I had a replacement in minutes. Paul brought out a second cocktail, his compliments, to make up for the steak. The food is wonderful and the services outdoes the food. I won't go a year between visits next time. (I cannot speak about all the food because I am allergic to shellfish, but all else it great...and don't miss the root beer float and cookies.)Special Features:
- good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/23/2014We've been wanting to come here for years, so finally decided to make a reservation during Restaurant Week. We got sat and then waited a good 10 minutes before anyone even approached our table. After that, our service was pretty good. The food was delicious, however, it was much louder than expected. Also, the tables are very close together. I felt like the couple next to us could hear our entire conversation. Overall the experience was good, just a few disappointments.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding food and serviceHazHDined on 8/23/2014We had a party of 13, every dish was prepared perfectly. Those who ordered the beef: steaks porterhouse for two, filet, new york cut, all agreed that theirs was the best they ever had. There were raves about the Chilean sea bass, salmon and seafood trio. Service was great especially for a group as large as ours. Only negative is that there was only one restroom per gender for the entire restaurant which seats 150. There was a line for the men's and women's room.Special Features:
- Wonderful dining experiencejeaninecDined on 8/23/2014We ate here for our anniversary. We were seated immediately and the service was wonderful. The food was incredible. We shared the seafood appetizer which was an assortment of different seafoods. We also shared the steak, which was cooked to perfection. Whenever we are in Vegas we eat one meal at an upscale restaurant, and Michael Mina is at the top of our list of great places. They also brought us a special dessert for our anniversary. We highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best thing was serviceLBD2014Dined on 8/22/2014Michael Mina's at the Bellagio was GOOD, but not good enough for the money. Service was fantastic, but everything else was par. The seating seems a bit too cramped, consequently creating a loud atmosphere. Portions of our meal were very good; however, others were just good. And for that kind of money, I believe they need to be spectacular in all categories.
- A night to remember @ Michael MinaTyzmomndadDined on 8/22/2014It was our first Restaurant Week experience in Las Vegas, and it was fantastic!!! Our food was absolutely amazing and the service was impeccable (Miguel was awesome!). We are definitely coming back very soon.Special Features:
- Best Meal in VegasRubicon13Dined on 8/22/2014We choose Michael Mina from the inticing menu as outlined online. We were not disappointed. Having had 4 nights in Las Vegas and tried a new spot each night, this was by far the best. The options and accomodations for Gluten Free (for my wife) was especially good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent throughoutOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 8/21/2014They almost make it look too easy, buys that what you get from a very professional organization and a timeless menu and stable management. Just perfect food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impeccable dinnerSweetLouDined on 8/21/2014One of the best meals we have had!! It was our first time dining here so we tried the signature tasting menu with the premier wine pairing and it was incredible. The food and wine pairing was amazing. The service could not have been better. I would put the whole experience up against any other in Vegas!!Special Features:
- Steaks were averageAverageDined on 8/17/2014The service was excellent, and they ambience was nice. However, the food was overpriced. It wasn't bad, but I think a similar steak should cost about half of what they charged at Michael Mina.
- Awesome Dinner!BriGuyDined on 8/14/2014Went to Michael Mina during our Las Vegas trip for the wife's birthday. The food was amazing. Great service, as well. Highly recommend this restaurant for any occasion or business dinner.Special Features:
- Great MealSweetDinerVIPDined on 8/12/2014We had the seasonal tasting meal which was just a great way to taste all of the dishes you just NEED to try at Michaels!
- GreatVIPDined on 8/8/2014Andrea and Alicia are great ! Very food knowledgable and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best seafood in Las Vegas12st45VIPDined on 8/5/2014Superb service, superb food. Always a special effort to make each meal a memorable occasion.Special Features:
- Food excellent, service notgeorgeVIPDined on 8/5/2014Food was excellent, as usual, but service was not. We ordered entrees and a side, and the side never arrived. To compound the problem, our waiter did not come back to check on the entrees until we were nearly done (too late to have the the side with them) -- and then only after I had asked a server to find him because we had a problem. It's a shame to have a fine meal (the panko-crusted sole is heavenly) marred by inaccurate and inattentive service. In fairness, we have dined here several times in the past, and service has always been excellent before -- including one time when the same person waited on us. However, in a restaurant with this reputation and these prices, you expect excellent service every time.
- JosephDined on 8/4/2014Best meal ever. The shellfish tasting was superb, and the fill crusted sole was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lobster Pot PieNanSabVIPDined on 8/3/2014We used to dine at Nobhill Tavern at the MGM and were thrilled to find that this Michael Mina restaurant offered the Lobster Pot Pie! I LOVED it when I had it there and LOVED it here, as well!! The presentation, taste are fabulous!! We had a lovely dinner! I would have liked to have been offered more wine with the wine pairing. Next time we will order our own wine. We also have a peanut/tree nut allergy and they handled this quite well. If you have food allergies, you know what a challenge this can be. Thank you for your attention to this need!! We will return!!Special Features:
- nice way to eat at bellagiogroupoutingDined on 8/3/2014terrific food understated elegance, really pleasant wait staff. a la carte menu very good, and tasting menu excellent too. recommended as alternative to le cirque and picassoSpecial Features:
- Outstanding food and service!!LuvHIDined on 8/1/2014Recommend the signature tasting menu! The caviar and foie gras pate were my favorites! Lee was our server and he was great! Will definitely come back!Special Features:
- Best Food ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/31/2014My husband and I had the seasonal and signature tasting menu. We had such a great time that we didn't realize it was a 2 hour experience. Such wonderful culinary delights and surprises - my favorites were the caviar parfait and lobster pot pie. Warning, after the pot pie, you will fall into a food coma. The waiter was exceptional as well; checking in with us after every course to get our feedback. It's truly a foodie's dream experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Chilean SeabassRob20jDined on 7/28/2014Both my girlfriend and I ordered the Chilean Seabass and it was delicious! I highly recommend it!Special Features:
- StuffyT2F2VIPDined on 7/27/2014Food was good...not outstanding. Staff was polite but not relaxed. They all seemed to be in fear of something or someone?
- A can't-miss fine dining hit.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/12/2014Had the signature tasting menu. The food and service were flawless, but the sea bass was to die for. As my girl & I are white wine averse, the Sommelier recommended a nice light Pinot to go with our seafood-centric meal.. MM lived up to it's reputation, would recommend to anyone that wants a little casual class with their seafood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious and DelightfulDGNYCVIPDined on 7/11/2014What an extraordinary eventing! We arrived in Vegas earlier in the day without a dinner plan. I knew that we didn't want to travel too far on the strip and after reading a couple of reviews, I booked our reservation at Michael Mina. We were so glad that we did. The service was impeccable, the food divine. Everything about the evening was perfect and I look forward to visiting again when we come back to town.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/11/2014Very good food Lobster pot pie is great Tuna appetizer outstandingSpecial Features:
- georgeVIPDined on 7/8/2014This Mina restaurant has never disappointed. Wait staff is well-trained and experienced, and food is perfectly prepared.Special Features:
- amazing!mouthwateringVIPDined on 7/6/2014We had the signature prix fixe menu with wine paring and it was delicious. It was well worth every penny. The tuna tar tar was fantastic; we savored every bite. The wine pairing was spot on; it enhanced the spices in each bite of tuna. The lobster pot pie was awesome; with large chunks of lobster. mmm. My boyfriend kept saying "this is good" after each bite! The ribeye was yummy! The only disappointment was the chilean sea bass which had a little fishy after taste. I thought the wine enhanced that fishy taste. Aside from the food, the service was awesome. Especially the sommelier (Cole?) and one of the managers (didn't get his name). We would definitely go back; maybe even tonight!Special Features:
- Too much of a good thing...Nitpicker011VIPDined on 7/6/2014The lobster pot pie, which other online reviews raved about, wasn't what I expected - an ENTIRE lobster, dismantled and cooked in a bisque under pastry, and then reconstructed tableside. It was really, really, good, but a whole lobster for one person was way too much. About halfway through the enjoyment began to dissipate. It would have been better as a dish for two. Or I wouldn't have minded some generous pieces, and not the whole hog. My husband had the sea bass in dashi, which was a much more reasonable portion, and he was still talking about it two days later. Yum! We had the 3-course pre-theater meal served between 5:30 and 6:30. The 6-course offers a much better value IF you can stomach it - we were stuffed after 3 courses.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A tremendous dining experiencePlutolawyerDined on 7/5/2014My wife and I celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary at Michael Mina and we couldn't have been more delighted! We consider ourselves "foodies" and my wife is an excellent chef in her own right. We have eaten at many of the finest restaurants around (as well as internationally) and can honestly say that this restaurant ranks in the top 2-3. We opted for the Signature Tasting Menu with wine paring and it was phenomenal. 7 courses of pure excellence. Plus, the service was top rate. From the maître d' to servers, bussers and sommelier, everyone was extremely warm, friendly and knowledgeable. It made the entire meal a true experience!!!! Definitely worth the $$$. Cannot wait to return.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/5/2014The food was spectacular but are server was a disappointment. He seemed unfamiliar with the menu items or, at least uninterested in explaining it to us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GerryVIPDined on 7/4/2014Only thing good is the Chilean sea bass. Rest is underwhelming unfortunately.
- Fantastic RestaurantbellagioguestsDined on 7/4/2014I was celebrating my son and my daughter's college graduation here, and this was the perfect last fine dining restaurant we went to. In addition to the delicious food, they also provided us with 2 congratulatory desserts for the occasion. This was one of the best out of 7 nights of fine dining that we had. The wait staff was very friendly and easy to talk to, and we received excellent service. The sommelier, Cole Sisson, was also incredibly knowledgeable, and blew away our expectations. We would definitely come back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food service was rushedTravelQueenVIPDined on 7/4/2014The food was excellent. We had the prix- fixe sunset menu with wine pairings. It was an amazing price for great food.The best lobster pot pie and the Sole was amazing. However the service was extremely rushed. We sat down at 5:45 PM and we were walking out the door at 7:15PM. For a nice expensive dinner ($350.00) I would say that was rushed. We were very clear that we had no place to go. This was very disappointing.Special Features:
- DisappointingJCOTVIPDined on 7/3/2014Had been wanting to try this place for a long time and was really looking forward to an amazing experience, but left disappointed. Tried both tasting menus - food sounded better than it tasted. The place wasn't very busy but our drinks didn't even arrive until after first course. Lobster was overcooked in the pot pie. Tuna and veal were under seasoned. Yellowtail and steak were the most memorable. Desserts were also good but everything else was just ok. Several courses came out where the server had to turn around once he realized we didn't get our utensils yet. This place just doesn't measure up to the meals I've had at competitors like Le Cirque and Sage, so I will not be returning and would be hesitant to try another Michael Mina venue.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2001VIPDined on 7/3/2014Recommended by a friend, but a big disappointment. Seated in Siberia. Martinis were ordered dry, but were delivered with lots of vermouth. That at least was rectified. The food was disappointingly flat, little or no nuance. Hamachi sashimi was bland to the point of tastelessness. Ahi tuna tartare was a huge (too huge, really) portion, but overpowered by ancho chili powder and Scotch-bonnet-infused sesame oil. The tuna itself was also tasteless and the whole thing cried out for soy or salt. King salmon was a ripoff: not king at all, clearly Atlantic, probably farmed. Sole was OK. Roasted beets were good. Banana tarte tatin was awful, though touted by our waiter: crust was thick and tasteless, no hint of brown butter caramel flavor.
- Amazingly WonderfulLisaDined on 6/30/2014I have been to Michael Mina in San Francisco and thought, "OK, let's try Las Vegas." What a true find and wonderful meal. We arrived early at 5:30 pm for our dinner before a show. The three course early dinner was a find. the Onion Soup with Oyster, Lobster Pot Pie and Root Beer Float couldn't have been any better! I enjoyed the meal thoroughly and the cookie with the Root Beer Float were divine. I took one of the cookies back to the hotel room and had it the next day as a treat. Thank you for an excellent meal and wonderful evening. Service was top notch and the sommelier, Cole, was helpful and extended more information about wines in a region I will be visiting later this summer. What a treat to dine at Michael Mina.Special Features:
- delicious!!!pickylady8Dined on 6/29/2014the food was amazing!, we had the tasting menu witch gives you a little bit of everything and it was delicious. I would recommend this restaurant to anybody that is looking for great food and something different!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.