Mercato Stellina Pizzeria
10000 Main Street
Bellevue, WA 98004Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Mercato Stellina Pizzeria
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://mercatostellina.com/
- Phone: 4257326611x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm.
Happy Hour: Daily - 4:00pm - 6:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Emran Chowdhury
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Mercato Stellina Pizzeria
We are a Bellevue Pizzeria specializing in hand-tossed brick oven pizzas topped with the best possible ingredients.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Mercato Stellina Pizzeria reviews from OpenTable diners
16 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (11)fit for foodies (10)great for outdoor dining (9)great for lunch (5)romantic (4)late-night find (3)kid-friendly (3)good for groups (1)hot spot (1)notable wine list (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- Nice food, good ambiencedimpleDined on 9/17/2014This was my first time at the restaurant. The staff was very friendly, service was great and pizza was flavorful and delicious. Went for a friend's birthday and had a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food but uncomfortable chairsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014We ordered the mushroom pizza and tuna pizza. They are delicious. Unfortunate, the chairs at this place are very uncomfortable. They are too small, the bottom is too soft and hurt my back.Special Features:
- Wonderful pizzaJackDined on 9/9/2014We eat frequently at Mercato Stellina and enjoy every visit. The pizza crust is thin, delicious and the toppings are always fresh with a great twist. And the salads are unique and equally delicious. The best pizza in Bellevue by far. And the service equals the wonderful pizza. We always leave very satisfied.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food = FabulousBethGDined on 8/26/2014It was a great dining experience. Great food, service, ambiance. Looking forward to our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Impression WOW!JTruDined on 8/23/2014They were understaffed and the service was still amazing. Personable, friendly, and welcoming. The food outstanding! I can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- Very Good PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/16/2014Small Focused Menu on Pizzas done very well. Very attentive service. Reasonable pricing. A good combination.Special Features:
- Felt like ItalyDollyDined on 8/1/2014We had a wonderful date night at Mercato Stellina. We sat outside on their little patio, drank Prosecco and shared a salad of heirloom tomatoes with burrata and a pizza with speck and grilled peaches. I know that sounds like an odd pizza combo but it was amazing. Their crust is thin and crispy but somehow soft and chewy at the same time. They don't have a very big wine or beer list and I don't think they offer cocktails but we didn't miss the full bar. We also had their mellon sorbetto and tiramisu for dessert. I am very picky about my tiramisu and must say that this is one of the best I have ever had. Free parking if you are lucky enough to get one of their two reserved stalls. I can't wait to go back and try their other salads and pizzas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An Epicurean GemBeanVIPDined on 7/30/2014Mercato never fails to deliver an outstanding experience. I've lost count of how many times we've visited, and we have no plans to stop. The food is inventive and consistently tremendous. The menu is small, but it rotates with enough frequency you will always find something new to try. There are always the mainstays, though, if you prefer the familiar. Always wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PizzaLoveGoodFoodVIPDined on 6/20/2014By far, our favorite pizza place. Pizza like we had in Italy last summer. Mushroom pizza is the best we've ever had. Crust is amazing. Appetizers/salads are also always good. We come whenever we can. Sat outside this time on beautiful Friday night. Servers always happy and helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 1 reviews are from the Mercato Stellina Pizzeria reviews archive.