Mandarin Bar - Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas
3752 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89158Neighborhood:
Bar / Lounge / Bottle ServicePrice: $30 and under
Mandarin Bar - Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.mandarinoriental.com/lasvegas/fine-dining/mandarin-bar/default.aspx
- Phone: (702) 590-8888
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday 4PM -11PM, Monday-Thursday 5PM - 1AM (Food served until 10PM) & Friday-Saturday 4PM - 2AM (Food served until 12AM)
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, American, Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: David Werly
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: The Edge is the most desirable venue in Las Vegas, with a breath-taking view over the glittering skyline of the Strip. Host your event with hand-crafted cocktails created by our master mixologist, Charlotte Voisey and unique hors d'oeuvres. Our Wine Director, Will Costello, also created the perfect wine list, with a fine selection of wines by the glass from all around the world. We can accommodate your party size up to 40 guests. Please inquire for availability and pricing.
- Private Party Contact: Sales and Marketing (702) 590-3011x
A word from Mandarin Bar - Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas
Our 23rd floor Mandarin Bar offer a chic and romantic setting and glittering views of the Las Vegas skyline. With spectacular views high-above the Las Vegas Strip, the Mandarin Bar is an elegant hot-spot for a night on the town. The interior offers a contrasting dark intimate mood with billowing fabric panels shimmering in the light. Discreet seating arrangements give guests privacy and comfort. Our mixologists create cocktails according to the flavor and sensation you are looking for. A VIP section with a sliding partition and separate service is available by reservation.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Mandarin Bar - Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Mandarin Oriental ›
Mandarin Bar - Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
58 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (56)romantic (40)special occasion (36)late-night find (24)vibrant bar scene (19)hot spot (19)good for groups (14)fit for foodies (8)notable wine list (7)neighborhood gem (5)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Great view of the stripTastyDishDined on 11/5/2014This is a great nite spot to go to after a show. We got a table right by the window and the waitress was there when you wanted her and not there when you didn't. The antipasto board was tasty and I have to say I had the best Grey Goose Martini I've ever had. Go - you won't be sorry!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Recent VisitHanzDined on 10/22/2014The place has one of the best views of the Vegas strip. Super cool, chill spot to have drinks with friends or on a date. Definitely reserve a table in advance and request a window seat. Drinks are expensive, but that is the now the norm in Vegas.Special Features:
- Light Night'sMC11Dined on 10/19/2014Just a good atmosphere, beautiful strip view and great service. Not too loud, lot's of lovers and romance.Special Features:
- A must see view with great ambianceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/19/2014The Mandarin Bar is a must do for anyone that wants a spectacular view of the entire strip. Great drinks and a live jazz band - but check the schedule. We expected to have the band for Sunday late afternoon - but the times were changed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Almost unbeatable viewJerleeVIPDined on 10/17/2014Great view from floor to ceiling windows. Had a table right by the windows. Food was good, service great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Epic FailhereandthereDined on 10/16/2014Made a reservation well in advance of our visit. We were seated in a back corner full of empty cardboard boxes & dusty glass shelves. I went to the hostess desk, were 3 young ladies were standing around doing nothing and explained that I felt this was very disappointing. After 15 minutes one of the young ladies (clearly the one who lost Rock Paper Scissors) came & picked up the boxes and hauled them away. No offer to move us to a different table and no admission that anything was inappropriate and certainly no apology. This was a total bomb, we will NEVER return.Special Features:
- 6th Anniversary Trip to Las VegaschachiDined on 10/12/2014Wow! Very nice place. Views in all directions of Vegas and surrounding area. Went for sunset and appetizers and drinks before Cirque Du Soleil show.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Drinks with a viewLivingInRenoDined on 10/3/2014This place is great place to start a romantic night out. A few drinks and nothing more. The food truly was nothing special and was very pricey as were the drinks. However, we enjoyed the atmosphere and live singer while taking in the breathtaking view of Las Vegas.Special Features:
- ..stupendogaetanor6Dined on 9/28/2014Un bar per aperitivo o dopo cena stupendo. Vista sulla città mozzafiato e drink perfetti. Il locale e' arredato benissimo. Andateci assolutamenteSpecial Features:
- Disappointedsman333VIPDined on 9/26/2014Place was empty on a Saturday night, yet service took forever. We left after one drink. Views are nice, but not that much better than you get in your room.
- Hidden GemJustAnotherLocalDined on 9/24/2014A small hotel bar that is not well known. It has a phenomenal view and a unique drink list to choose from. It has a very relaxing atmosphere and is a great place for a date or to start a night off in style.Special Features:
- Very upscale with great viewsOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/24/2014This place is a must do when visiting Vegas. The views from every side of the bar are spectacular. The drinks were excellent and the service outstanding. Be prepared to pay for it though. 3 drinks and 1 appetizer was $100.00 with tip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sophisticated funFood4thoughtDined on 9/16/2014We had a late lunch so just wanted to go out for drinks with a view and a lite snack The Mandarin bar was perfect . Not overly loud but not dead more just sophisticated . They also took us back to our hotel in. 500 S Benz very friendly driver white gloves and all. Thanks for a wonderful eveningSpecial Features:
- Jazz, Drinks, Lite Bits & ViewMessyjohnVIPDined on 9/14/2014Great start to a Vegas Vacation. The view of Vegas was spectacular, good selection of drinks, jazz band set the tone, but, the best was the lite bites. The sliders are GREAT, had a cheese tray and chicken with peanut sauce they were also very good. Well worth the visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding ExperienceMlebronDined on 9/10/2014Outstanding dining experience, great view, the service, drinks, everything. Thank you for your service.Special Features:
- Best Views of the StripBloominglovelyDined on 9/2/2014This is. WOW location in every way. All I can say is do not miss this if you enjoy a little luxury with a view from hell !!! Service is outstanding, the cocktails outstanding and beers resonbly priced. The bar snacks were delicious, loved the wasabie peanuts. Also ordered baby back ribs, a very genoruos portion and 10/10 for flavour and presentation.All up one long Mojito, 2 beers, some food came to the best $75with tip and tax we have spent in Las Vegas .Also got some stunning night shots for the photo library.Special Features:
- Marvellous mandarin sky loungeDoc1Dined on 9/2/2014A very special evening celebration looking over the Las Vegas strip as darkness fell. Excellent cocktails complimented by mandarin sliders and Italian board. Service was impeccable and the whole evening was a real treat! The mandarin is a beautiful hotel!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great All Roundermatthew57Dined on 8/30/2014Fantastic view, fantastic drinks and some fantastic live music. Made this a bar to remember. Drinks are expensive but then they look and taste great.Special Features:
- Hot spotMVeeDined on 8/29/2014Recommend the elderflower cocktail. Great live musicSpecial Features:
- Home away from homeluv2eatDined on 8/27/2014This is my go to place for nice night out where I can have a good conversation, drinks and some finger foods.Special Features:
- OutstandingTomPDined on 8/26/2014This is one of the best restaurant longest with a view I have been in. Wonderful views of Las Vegas and innovative cocktails. The tapas menu is good, especially the mandarin sliders. If you are looking for a romantic, quiet place on the strip witha great view this is your place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mandaranOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/18/2014not even enough chairs at the bar. way to minimalistic great view, nice people stupid prices for a glass of wine or so so cocktail not the Mandarin I know that is for sure. The Bistro in this Hotel is greatSpecial Features:
- Fantastic views of the strip!Dine1234Dined on 8/13/2014What beautiful views of the Las Vegas strip! The drinks were fabulous, as were the tapas that we ordered. It was very romantic and elegant inside the bar. We will definitely be back on our next trip to Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a. ViewDennisDined on 8/10/2014A little on the pricey side but the live jazz and the view were worth every dime. If you are looking for big dinner this is not the place but if you and your companion are good with tapas then this was the place. We happen to be here during the super moon and the view was nothing short of amazingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome view! Great for couples.MominHBDined on 8/7/2014Had a great time celebrating my anniversary there. The views were amazing. Great service and yummy drinks. Make a reservation and request to sit by the window.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for any budgetMoneyBuysHappinessDined on 8/4/2014Let me start by saying me and my girlfriend had an amazing experience for $50 including tip. Having that said, this place is great for everyone without breaking the bank. Service was extremely helpful and patient. Helped us pick a wine then was very understanding about my girlfriends gluten free diet when ordering the sliders. Btw the sliders are amazing! Very low music the bathrooms are the best I've seen and the view Especially at night is top notch! Took some pictures and bragged to all my friends. Can't wait to come back! Thanks MO bar for the great experience.Special Features:
- Good apps, OK viewHidemVIPDined on 7/28/2014Was expecting way more based on reviews I saw online. The view was just so-so. Drinks were way over-priced, but the food was good. We got the lobster rolls which were yummy. Don't go here expecting to wow anyone though.Special Features:
- The following 309 reviews are from the Mandarin Bar - Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas reviews archive.
- Utterly DisappointingregularVIPDined on 7/24/2014Got a call at 11am on the day of the reservation saying the Mandarin Bar was closed for a private event (just booked?) but we could enjoy the same view, food & service at the Tea Lounge. Short answer - not really, maybe and I hope not. The Tea Lounge is just an extension of the hotel lobby - not quaint or special & the view is high but limited to one direction at 2 towers. Ordered drinks & the Italian plate (mix of cheeses & meats) that arrived quickly but the server just put the plate down not explaining anything and left. And I mean left - never to be seen again. In fact never did another server come over to us for the full 45 min we stayed. I had to flag a hostess to bring us the bill. The whole experience was beyond disappointing.
- Early evening cocktailsAaronDined on 7/14/2014My wife and I visited the Mandarin Bar on Monday July 14th. We arrived very early around 5:00 and there were only a few groups. We were seated at our reserved table overlooking City Center and the strip. It was a great view! I had a Sazerac, and my wife had a Berry Bellini. Both were very good. We munched on edamame which was well cooked and sprinkled with sea salt. Overall, it was a very nice time. Getting there was a bit confusing for us as we were expecting to walk through a casino. The Mandarin Oriental is not a casino. To get to the bar, once you enter the lobby, go to the elevators on the right. Go up to the 23rd floor and it's on the right. Cheers!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mandarin Bar is a must visitAllieDined on 7/11/2014I surprised my husband with a Vegas trip for his 30th and after reading many online reviews, chose Mandarin Bar for birthday drinks. The entire hotel is gorgeous, and it was nice to find a low-key, quieter bar in all the chaos of Vegas. It is very high up with expansive windows and views, though all the flashing signs and height did make me a bit nauseas (be wary if you get vertigo at all). Once we moved a bit further away from the windows, we enjoyed our experience much more. The drinks and hors d'oeuvres were delicious. And I highly recommend their dessert trio too!Special Features:
- dichukOregonfamDined on 7/9/2014As always, we had an excellent experience at the Mandarin Bar. Excellent view, atmosphere, service and drinks. Classy place, but so, so relaxing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice atmosphere, expensive drinksHbatcDined on 7/3/2014The bar was nice, but the drinks were expensive, around $18 for a cocktail. But they were VERY good cocktails. We had the "Brazilian Delight", "Golden Delight", and "Cucumber Cilantro Margarita" - they all were light and refreshing. We also ordered the Italian Board, which was enough for the our table of 4 as an appetizer for our first night in Vegas. We did not get a seat at the windows and will hopefully try to get one for our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Extra pour la vueAnnaDined on 6/28/2014Nous y avons seulement pris un verre ; la carte des cocktails vaut le détour tout comme la vue ! Vraiment très sympa et les serveuses sont accueillantes et très professionnelles.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great views and cocktailchefhardordieDined on 6/26/2014This place is a perfect place for couples to go to escape the action of the strip. Tucked away in the Mandarin Orient Hotel up on the 32 floor we stopped in for late night drinks. They have a very unique drink menu which uses some interesting ingredients. We were greeting promptly upon arriving and we were seated on a comfy couch, perfect to get close to that special someone. We were given a tray of bar snacks to nibble on with our drinks which were very tasty and added that little extra to the evening. We changed to a window seat table when one became available to enjoy the view looking up the strip towards Planet Hollywood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 6/20/14OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/20/2014The view was awesome! staff was very acomadating even after we were a bit late to our reservations. They had a great band playing awesome music. Definitely would try this place againSpecial Features:
- Not a Restaurant!jeffDined on 6/7/2014I made this reservation to have a special dinner. When I arrived, however, I was told it was only a bar, with no food. As a bar it is beautiful - comfortable, quiet, with a nice view. Just don't expect to eat there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VivaMandarinVivaMandarin2014Dined on 5/27/2014A massive disappointment, in particular the food and view we had. Our table overlooked a car park, Macdonalds and various discount stores..we had better views from our hotel room. We ordered the Italian board which looked as bad as it tasted and the chicken skewers which were under cooked in part and covered in hairs! The hotel looked drab and lacked atmosphere, though once it started to get dark the internal lights created more of an atmosphere. All in all very disappointing.
- First Time At The Mandarin BarVegasLoungingDined on 5/21/2014My wife and another couple were at the Mandarin Bar this past Wednesday and were blown away by the amazing views that the lounge offered. What a great way to watch the sun set over sin city. Service was amazing, drinks were fantastic and the whole atmosphere was great. We'll definitely be going back on our next trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ViewSteakLoverVIPDined on 5/11/2014The view from the 24rd floor is amazing. Definitely should try it at least once. Oh and the Sliders are amazing!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must check out!ElissaDined on 5/10/2014The view is amazing, especially as it get's darker. They have a really good drink selection. I had the Royal Tea with mandarin vodka and chilled oolong tea. Highly recommend! You also get free snacks. It did take a while to actually get our drinks after we ordered, but it was such a fun atmosphere it didn't really matter, because you want to stay for a long time. I was there from 6:00-8:00 and there was a good crowd, but I could see it getting busier the later it got. I will definitely return! For a group of 6 at two drinks each, our bill was $200 with tax and tip. So needless to say it's pricy, but it's worth it in my opinion.Special Features: