Maguire's North Dallas
17552 N Dallas Pky
Dallas, TX 75287Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Maguire's North Dallas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.maguiresdallas.com/
- Phone: 9728180068x
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday 10:30am - 2:30pm. Lunch: Monday - Friday, 11:00am - 2:30pm. Dinner: Sunday - Tuesday 5:00 -9:00pm, Wednesday - Saturday 5:00 -10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Alberto Solis
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maguire's can cater groups of 10 up to 800. We offer drop-off delivery or full service catering. Please see our website for more information.
- Private Party Facilities: Private area for up to 50 guests. Restaurant buyouts available for up to 250.
- Private Party Contact: Teri Potts 9728180068x
- Entertainment: Live music Sunday brunch from 10:30am - 2:30pm
- Special Events: Our private dining space will accommodate up to 56 for a seated dinner or up to 75 for a reception style event.
A word from Maguire's North Dallas
Maguire's is a neighborhood restaurant for the casual gourmet. Our Chef's have created a menu that will appeal to the adventurous palates without intimidating the more traditional. With Private dining rooms, al fresco dining, artisan cocktails, comfy lounge seating and an extensive, reasonably priced wine list, Maguire's offers something for everyone and every occasion. Maguire's also offers full-service catering for any size event or budget!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Maguire's North Dallas - Best Restaurants in North Dallas ›
Maguire's North Dallas reviews from OpenTable diners
133 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (74)neighborhood gem (68)great for lunch (54)good for groups (53)fit for foodies (52)great for brunch (37)romantic (35)vibrant bar scene (22)notable wine list (16)hot spot (12)late-night find (11)great for outdoor dining (5)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- Classic hits still rockJayhawkDined on 10/27/2014Maguire's is celebrating their 15th anniversary with a major remodel of their entrance and bar area along with daily specials like half price entrees. There are a couple of new items on the menu, but the classics are still there, too. I tried the new Margherita Chicken, a flavorful blend of balsamic glaze with cherry tomatoes, mozzarella cheese on a bed of spinach-Parmesan couscous. It was excellent. My wife stayed with the tried and true maple-ginger salmon. The salmon was perfectly grilled and was served with an updated side of shrimp and crab stir fried rice and fresh broccoli. We both had Maguire's signature salad, which remains a classic favorite. A great meal complimented by attentive and efficient service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/27/2014Have been dining at maguires since they opened - magi mahi the usual favorite - love it. Mark is very friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific DinnerFoodieVIPDined on 10/27/2014Maguire's delicious miso salmon was succulent (as always) and even improved with the addition of shrimp and crab in the rice served with it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/27/2014Maguire's is consistently good. The remodel was a success - it looks great. Food and service always good! Perfect place for lunch and for dinner (personal or business).Special Features:
- Nice RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/25/2014Good restaurant, good food, and good service. However, noise level was so loud, we were barely able to converse.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AW --some !!!titoVIPDined on 10/23/2014New digs look amazing - opening up the bar provides a more inviting experience...... Food is always A+ ...will continue to return ......Special Features:
- Food & ServiceFredericoDined on 10/14/2014The food there is always delicious. The services is great too.Special Features:
- Very goodRiefeJDined on 10/14/2014Met a client here for lunch, his recommendation. Turned out very well. I had the green chili lasagna and shrimp bisque; really good. Guest got the salmon and he said it was really good as well. Will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food not prepared as askedSupercooperDined on 10/13/2014I had asked for my salad dressing on the side and the sauce they put on the steak on the side....Neither came on the side.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New furnishing doesn't= better foodcjc56001VIPDined on 10/12/2014While the ambiance and the new entryway are nice. The ambiance attempts to cover for the food. While the music for Brunch was nice. The food arrived late and food was cold. The server's initial check back was too late to rectify the issue. The time it takes to get a drink served from the bar is surprisingly long. Overall, it's not a place I dine frequently, however it is not what I recall. From service to food quality this was a disappointment.
- Late night dinnerBelomorVIPDined on 10/10/2014Good selection of food and drinks, friendly service, overall great time!Special Features:
- LouMarybethDined on 10/9/2014Excellent menu and fabulous service in a sophisticated atmosphere. It is one of our high points every week.Special Features:
- Always GoodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/8/2014My 4th or 5th visit to McGuire's since moving to Dallas. Consistently very good food, great presentation, good service and enjoyable ambiance. Love the upgrades in the bar area. Had lunch here last week and was amazed.Special Features:
- Great NightOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/8/2014The inside has been remodeled to a great new look and the food and service are better than ever. Lalo is the best server in town and the bar staff of Todd and Izzy are amazing. Mark has done a great job of mixing wonderful food choices with outstanding friendly service into this neighborhood gem.Special Features:
- DCinTXVIPDined on 10/7/2014Maguire's is always a great place for an evening out. The food is consistently good and we had a wonderful evening. The server, was a gem.Special Features:
- always yummycondojaneDined on 10/3/2014Maguire's always puts forth wornderful food with excellent service. It is our "go to" standby.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of my Dallas favoritesDeloptdDined on 9/30/2014Never had a bad meal at maguire's. Seafood & steaks all great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fulfilled my table request well.DeniseDined on 9/25/2014I asked for a quiet spot to have business discussion. Outside preferably depending on weather I knew would be quieter. Weather great & they remembered. Food was good & I lucked out that Thurs is 1/2 off most wine bottles night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodRbmuseVIPDined on 9/24/2014Great food, very interesting menu always something unexpected. Only negative is it is very noisy.Special Features:
- Excellent foodDebraVIPDined on 9/19/2014Excellent food but the service was off. It was not very busy but our waiter kept vanishing. It took forever to get our dessert and check.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maguires is our favorite restaurantSassyDined on 9/19/2014We had dinner at Maguires on Friday night and are returning for lunch Monday! Always great!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!MooMooDined on 9/19/2014Yummy food, Good portions, good desserts, great service. Maybe a little dark inside.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Dependable!txmomof5Dined on 9/16/2014MaGuires is one of our favorite restaurants! You can always count on good service, good food and good wine!Special Features:
- MaGuires still a great place to eatKF59Dined on 9/13/2014MaGuire's has been around for years, and it still is an excellent place to go for a special, casual dinner. Their pork chops are the best anywhere, and the Veal Meatloaf still pleases. EnjoySpecial Features:
- Love this place.Halbert66Dined on 9/11/2014Terrific food, atmosphere, and service. Great bar too!Special Features:
- Very good....HungryVIPDined on 9/11/2014They recently did a remodel in the entrance and bar area. Looks very nice w a much more open and modern feel. Food and service has always been good so has happy to see that has not changed. Bonus, we went on a Thursday and it was half priced wine nite. Something most places only do on mon or Tuesday for early week dining. Loved it. Will def go back.Special Features:
- Great lunchBrunchloverVIPDined on 9/11/2014We thoroughly enjoyed our lunch! Wonderful atmosphere and delicious chicken special. Our server was terrific and was attentive but not intrusive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Single- friendlygselleVIPDined on 9/10/2014We have enjoyed Maguire's for several years and were pleasantly surprised by their recent makeover! The bar is open all around, creating a lively and interactive area. Lots of energy! Meatloaf was not your mother's - meaty and delicious. We look forward to future visitsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to do businessOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/9/2014Perfect spot for a lunch business meeting. Lunch fish item always superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect!DebraVIPDined on 9/8/2014I can't believe I have never been before. I have driven by the place on the tollway a zillion times but it was completely off my radar until a good friend suggested we meet there for dinner. I was awestruck by the "nasal whiplash" created when I entered the place. They use real mesquite wood which creates a divine smell. I ordered the grilled salmon and it was superb. Service was great and the wine list is decent. I will be back again soon!Special Features:
- ARLENEDined on 9/5/2014AS USUAL IT WAS FANTASTIC, SERVICE WAS GREAT FOOD WAS EXCELLANTSpecial Features:
- Best Place on the tollwayfoodgodVIPDined on 9/5/2014This place has everything. Great wine, incredible food, awesome prices. You can't ask for more. They just remodeled everything and it looks great. The tortilla soup is off the chart and the Maple Ginger Salmon is the best salmon in town.Special Features:
- Excellent!!!tmanDined on 9/2/2014My wife and I have been coming to Maguire's for about 10 years. We have always loved the food and the ambience. You cannot miss with the food and the wine. The prices are amazingly reasonable and the food is excellent (The Meat loaf is more than worth it!). Please make sure you try the apple tart for dessert. You will return just for that.Special Features:
- Great Steak and SaladgbdallasDined on 8/31/2014The rib eye 16 oz medium rare was exceptional. First rate. We also had the pork chop which was equally memorable. The Maguire's house salad is amazing, a little sweet but the bleu cheese bits and roasted pecans dampen the sweetness perfectly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RandyDined on 8/30/2014Steaks were great, service was attentive but not intrusive. Overall it was a great experience.Special Features:
- Always a treatDrBobDined on 8/30/2014Maguire's gets it right in all the ways that one one would expect for a quality restaurant!Special Features:
- Food can't be beattonisVIPDined on 8/29/2014We always love coming here. I specially like the Shrimp and Grits and my husband likes the Fried Green Tomatoes. The restaurant always has some great specials.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/27/2014Mcguire's remodeled the entrance from the last time I visited. The new entrance provides a fresh look that enhances the entire restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistent good foodLlbbtx1Dined on 8/25/2014They recently remodeled to make the bar area larger and open. Didn't care for the remodeling, but the menu was the same, which is a good thing.Special Features:
- Great ambienceLouMarybethDined on 8/24/2014Excellent base menu with terrific specials. The staff is all service oriented, friendly and very capable.Special Features: