Maggiano's - Troy
2089 W. Big Beaver Road
Troy, MI 48084Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Troy
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 2482051060
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday 11:00am - 3:00pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm -11:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Erik Andresen
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 248-205-1070 to schedule your delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
A word from Maggiano's - Troy
Welcome to Maggiano's Little Italy in Troy, MI. Maggiano’s specializes in serving lavish portions of authentic Italian-American cuisine served family style. Our menu is large & varied, offering a great selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish & memorable desserts. Our dining room is ideal for group lunches, festive gatherings & romantic dinners for two. Whether for lunch or for dinner, for social gatherings or for work functions, we hope to see you soon!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Troy - Best Restaurants in Troy ›
Maggiano's - Troy reviews from OpenTable diners
269 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (184)good for groups (176)fit for foodies (89)romantic (82)kid-friendly (81)great for lunch (81)neighborhood gem (59)notable wine list (53)hot spot (28)great for brunch (26)vibrant bar scene (15)late-night find (12)scenic view (8)great for outdoor dining (6)Show More
- My FavoriteCherylDined on 10/19/2014Love love love Maggiano's. This visit I tried the Lighter Take versions and they were just as delicious. Actually I preferred the Lighter Take Fettuccine Alfredo with the asparagus and chicken. Keep up the good work and awesome food. Also, the wait staff are exceptional as usual. Matthew was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wouldn't Suggest This PlacesuchafoodieDined on 10/18/2014The service was terrible. The food is pretty good though but the staff take away horribly from the restaurant. I was beyond disappointed for many reasons. I wouldn't suggest this place unfortunately because my experience was horrible which completely messed up my night and outing.Special Features:
- EXCELLENTMELLIMELDined on 10/18/2014THE SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT. THE WAIT WAS 35 MINUTES EVEN WITH A RESERVATION...HATED THAT PART. BUT, THE FOOD IS EXCELLENT.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable EveningRicoDined on 10/18/2014Had a very romantic dinner for Sweetest Day. The Filet was prepared just as I asked, the waiter was very polite and the seats we had we optimal for people watching!! The setting is well lit but still romantic. The Zuccotto cake desert was amazing. Super chocolatey!!Special Features:
- Sweetest DayLovelifeDined on 10/18/2014We made reservations to celebrate sweetest day. My hubbie loves Maggiano's. We actually arrived a little bit late, our reservations were @ 8pm, but we called ahead to let them know we were running behind. Once we arrived it was quite packed and I was pleasantly surprised when they seated us almost immediately. The service was wonderful and we had a good evening.Special Features:
- Had to wait to be seatedNoabelleDined on 10/18/2014I had a reservation and still had to wait ten minutes to be seated. They say us in the front dining area which I did not like. They should have more two people tables in the back. The food was great though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerDinnerForTwoDined on 10/18/2014We made a dinner reservation and arrived a few minutes late due to traffic but we were seated immediately. The food and service were excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointedbranaDined on 10/18/2014Maggiano's our usual special restaurant. Sweetest Day nightmare, our usual great service, great food restaurant was awful we had a 5:15reservation and front desk was rude, service was poor and manager walked by said how is everything didn't wait for us to even answer and he was off! Totally unlike any Maggiano's I have ever been to. Hope this was an exception not what is has turned to,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New LoveNew2LoveDined on 10/18/2014This was a memorable date night. Great food, company and atmosphere. We laughed and ate so much, what a truly rewarding evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love those pasta dishes!MichiganRunnerDined on 10/17/2014Excellent food, great value and friendly service. Those 2-for-1 pasta specials are fantastic!Special Features:
- Authentic italianOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014Just like mama made it. The new low calorie menu is a great optionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- stuffedDined on 10/11/2014A great value not only for a casual get together, but for a special occasion. A hybrid of old style dining with a hip atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Weekend DinnerRichardDined on 10/11/2014We have been to this place a few times, each visit was pleasant. The food and service were excellent, the price was reasonable, you would have thought they would charge exponentially high, but no, it's not like Ruth Chris Steakhouse's $3.00 for a cup of water. Each dish has its own unique taste, That's what they stand out. The atmosphere was good, a little noisy, but tolerable. This is a good place to have dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JoshDined on 10/11/2014I got the lite chicken Marsala. I ordered gluten free penne pasta, it was cold. My waiter ordered me more. By the time they arrived my chicken was cold. I told the manager that it would be better if they put the chicken on top of the noodles in the first place. He gave me a free dessert. I didn't want to be a big complainer, but I would have preferred having my food piping hot.Special Features:
- amazing foodfoodiefamilyDined on 10/11/2014We went for a late lunch and to celebrate a big birthday. We ordered linguine with seafood and it was fantastic! It had a kick to it and the amount of seafood was great. Our daughter had lobster carbonara it was very rich but tasted great . The portion size was huge and you will have some to take home. Our server, Alex was so attentive and friendly. Love the raspberry ice tea. We have had tiramisu all over the world including Italy and this is definitely comparable. We would not hesitate to go back with all of our family and friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great light fare veal piccataSulzerTurboVIPDined on 10/8/2014This is a great spot for the business traveler. Plenty of seating at the bar and great food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A fantastic nightBethVDined on 10/8/2014We were celebrating a birthday and Maggiano's did it up right! They gave the birthday girl a card, signed by the servers and manager working that night (with coupons) and cookies to celebrate. The servers were on point, they were there when we needed them and let us enjoy our dinner and discussion. The food was excellent with huge portions - definitely get your money's worth. It was truly a great dining experience.Special Features:
- Great Deal!DonnaDined on 10/7/2014We always get the Buy 2 Take 2 (not sure what the proper name is!) for $39.95 and end up getting not 2 meals each, but 3! We can never eat our meal at the restaurant and take that home for the next day plus our "bring home" meal. So for $39.95 we end up with an appetizer (which we also take 1/2 of home because it is such a large portion), 6 meals and a dessert. You CAN NOT go wrong for that price. The food is always served hot and is ALWAYS very good!Special Features:
- GF FoodieGFFoodieDined on 10/6/2014i so appreciate the attention given to GF modifications of menu items. Also the lighter side option was a hit with my spouse.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't go WrongrestaurantguruDined on 10/5/2014I love this restaurant. The atmosphere, the wait staff, the hearty portions, the far from boring wine selection. Matt was my server Sunday when I came for my best friends birthday. He was very professional and provided optimal customer service. The manager Dave took very good care of us too. The Stuffed Mushrooms and Crab Cakes are my favorite appetizers. A definite fan of this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- comfortable an felaxingluv2dineoceanprimeDined on 10/4/2014Like being in your momma kitchen. Food was fantastic. Had club meeting there everyone loved the lasagna an zits. A place we will be meeting again. Suggest you make a reservation. As it seems to be a popular place to dine an rightly so. LOVED IT.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently good food and serviceTD4LADined on 10/3/2014No matter what city I am in I know I will receive great food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tried the new lighter fare menurdk61Dined on 9/30/2014We went specifically to try the new lighter menu. It wasn't very busy, we were seated promptly. Took a few minutes for our waiter to notice us, but he was very busy with a large party. He recommended a couple items and explained the new menu. We tried the shrimp fra diavolo light version, and the fettucine alfredo with chicken and asparagus light version. The shrimp was mediocre, not hot enough temp wise, and could have been a touch more spicy. The alfredo was very good, I liked the lighter version. Portion sizes were generous, and a plus, you get to order a second meal to go at no extra cost when you order from the special menu area. Great value.
- see belowenjoygoodfoodDined on 9/28/2014We came to celebrate our house sale. We have come once before, my husband and I, and were very pleased. So we decided to go to Maggiano's. But this time the experience was NOTHING like last time. Our waiter seemed impatient, he was not a good listener, he got defensive when we tried to just "joke" with him to break his "stiffness" and he got even more impatient. I think the biggest part was he was just not a good listener and seemed impatient. We spent $160 dollars on bad service and the food wasn't as good as it was the last time we were there. I couldn't wait to eat and just leave.Special Features:
- Tasty food and a good value.BhamdinerDined on 9/27/2014The food and drinks were great. The beef medallions were prepared perfect and were delicious. The wine selection was extensive. Our service was great. I would definitely recommend Maggiano's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent all aroundBigtDined on 9/24/2014Went there for our 20th wedding anniversary. They couldn't of been any more pleasant! They made sure we had the time and space and desserts to enjoy a relaxing dinner The staff was exceptional. The food is always fantastic They made us feel like familySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Deffo worth itgodiva2021Dined on 9/21/2014I came here for my birthday, and I was not disappointed. Food was wonderful, our server had great recommendations for wine and entrees, and service was fantastic, even though they were swamped. Pricing was reasonable and there are many vegetarian, gluten-free, and low calorie options.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinner!annmarieDined on 9/20/2014New menu items and tried 2 .. Mixed reviews at the table.. But overall great service and good times.. Of course we will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Experience in YearsSereneDinersDined on 9/20/2014We were thanking friends for a business referral and wanted something special. We certainly got it. We all ordered from the menu that provided an additional meal to take home. What a hit! We felt like we had taken them out twice! The waiter was knowledgeable and attentive without being intrusive. The food was authentic Italian and outstanding. My Maggiano's Salad was especially good. Can't say enough. We will go back.Special Features:
- MackDined on 9/20/2014Great menu, impeccable service, able to acomodate large groups and loud robust atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent serviceDisappointedDined on 9/20/2014We decided to get a reservation for five people for my husbands birthday. Via open table I was able to request everything I want down to the desserts I wanted served without asking us. Everything came promptly to the table and flawlessly executed. Thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great chopped saladReviewerDined on 9/20/2014Great chopped salad, eggplant parmaseam and nice ambianceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/19/2014Everytime I eat at maggianos in Troy the food and service is great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed an anniversary dinner here2goodDined on 9/19/2014My wife and I enjoyed our anniversary with good wine and food. The service was patient and always available. Many others in the dining room were comfortably eating choices from a broad menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bumpin'!!EastsidegirlDined on 9/18/2014Large restaurant but still manages to be quaint and cozy. Nice ambience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Foodpi2000Dined on 9/17/2014Great menu options. My selection was well done. Very good location with well maintained place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Good for a Chain RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/15/2014I don't go to chain restaurants as a rule. Most are good when they first open, then change the menu and drop the quality downward. This place is consistently good. Been going here for a couple of years and the service and food is very good. Only downfall is that the entrees don't include much and the salads are a bit pricey for what you get. Try the lasagna or lobster tilapia. Both are quite tasty.Special Features:
- KDO2boyzmomDined on 9/15/2014This was our first time at Maggiano's and it was fabulous. The atmosphere from the valet to thewwait staff was amazing. Our waitress Karen helped make our dining experience a very memorable. We were there to celebrate a birthday and staff helped make it a special night. The food is soooo good and the portions are tremendous. I will definitely be going back and recommending Maggiano's to family and friends. Thank you for a special night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Lighter SelectionsMsCLDined on 9/14/2014We dined at Maggiano's after I received an email advertising their new lighter menu selections. We love Maggiano's and I couldn't wait to try the lighter Chicken Piccata dish. I was surprised when my dish arrived that it did not include spinach as it was listed on the menu as an ingrediant, there were a few green flakes in the dish that could have easily been mistaken for parsley. I waited to see if the waiter would come around and ask how our food was and a good five minutes passed without nary a sighting. I finally started to eat the dish (it was delicious) when he finally showed up and I mentioned the lack of spinach. Eventually the manager brought me spinach to add after I was done eating and he only discounted my meal 50%. :(Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggianos25thbirthdayDined on 9/13/2014Went for dinner. It was very busy, sure glad we had reservations! It was very,very noisy. If your looking for a nice quiet spot, this is not the place. The food was very good though. Nice to have a take home dinner also. They made a special birthday cookie for my son. The cookies were very good also. Very nice place but the noise level is very high.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.