Lupo by Wolfgang
3950 Las Vegas Boulevard, South
Las Vegas, NV 89119Neighborhood:
Mandalay Bay Resort
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Lupo by Wolfgang
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.wolfgangpuck.com/restaurants/finedining/lupo/lasvegas/
- Phone: 7027405522
- Hours of Operation:
5 p.m. – 10 p.m., Sunday – Thursday
5 p.m. – 11 p.m., Friday and Saturday
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Eduardo Perez
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Lupo can accommodate 20 – 300 people for large parties.
- Private Party Contact: Kimberly Gora 7023690558
- Special Events: Outstanding facilities and more-than-dedicated staff make Wolfgang Puck Private Dining and Catering the city's premier team for hosting business meetings, social affairs and dining pleasures. Let our creative and talented staff, bring your special event ideas to reality! Please contact us at 888-369-0558.
A word from Lupo by Wolfgang
Savor dishes rich with authentic Italian influences at Wolfgang Puck’s first Italian restaurant, Lupo at Mandalay Bay. With dishes inspired by Rome and its neighboring regions, the menu features a contemporary blend of tastes from the old country. Indulge in wood-oven baked pizzas, homemade pastas, savory seafood and enticing entrees. The restaurant boasts exhibition pizza, antipasto and dessert stations, a glass-enclosed area where fresh pasta is made daily and a spacious bar in the center of the restaurant. The open and airy dining room provides the perfect setting for people watching without leaving the hotel.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Lupo by Wolfgang reviews from OpenTable diners
119 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (57)special occasion (48)good for groups (44)notable wine list (29)romantic (27)hot spot (17)vibrant bar scene (14)late-night find (12)great for outdoor dining (7)neighborhood gem (7)great for lunch (6)kid-friendly (4)scenic view (3)great for brunch (2)Show More
- Food was great, svc was exemplary.marleyVIPDined on 10/18/2014The tables "outside" (indoors, but in the throughway as if al fresco) wasn't bad from a noise perspective. Our reservations were graciously held without a word despite being 15 min late. Table was ready immediately. The service was above expectations. Pasta dishes were well prepared and cooked well (al dente). Highly recommend.
- Great foodBettyboarderDined on 10/17/2014Awesome place to have dinner before the Michael Jackson show. Food was amazingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SalmonDEBBIEDined on 10/17/2014My husband and I both ordered the Salmon dish....best we ever had. So many wonderful flavors.Special Features:
- Ambiance better than foodAnnualVegasTravelerVIPDined on 10/17/2014Not a large menu selection. My husband and I each ordered a dish and split it so that we could sample the menu. Lasagna was fairly bland. Chicken was flavorless. Crispy squash was simply delicious! I'd give it another try. Maybe it was an off night.Special Features:
- The WolfRMANDined on 10/12/2014Always great food and wonderful service. Active bar scene. A little noise but considering it's in a casino not that bad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for after-theater, great barDisappointedDiner1951Dined on 10/11/2014We enjoyed a lighter 'after the theater' meal at Lupo. While waiting at the bar for a few minutes as we were early, we enjoyed some cocktails. The bar staff were friendly, knowledgeable, and energetic.Special Features:
- Dinner & Show perfect comboOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/11/2014This our second time back to Lupos and we have loved it just as much as the 1st! Great before a show or just a romantic night out! Wine selection was perfect with our meal and the pineapple mojito was amazing!Special Features:
- Absurd corkage feeCorkageFeeDined on 10/11/2014The food was very good, to be expected at any high end restaurant. However, not all high end restaurants on the strip charge a $50 corkage fee (Ten charged us $25). The wine list consisted of wines that were mostly above the $50 price, so obviously only care about selling their own wines. For Wolfgang Puck, who has made a name for himself with his large chain of restaurants, the high corkage fee is unnecessary. We were a group who are use to eating at high end restaurants where price is not an issue for us. However, we will not return.
- HorribledinerDined on 10/10/2014Very bad experience. We went due to reviews so either we had a really bad night or the other reviewers had a really good night. Let's start with the wine and drink list. It's a joke on an iPad. Then slow, slow bad service. The appetizers were served with no utensils. The entrees were served and the 2 sides came 10 minutes later with no utensils! Food was not good for price. Would not return!
- Service Ruined NightDisgraceDined on 10/8/2014Good good prices fair. Our dinner was ruined by our waiter Ricardo. In a nut shell. Waited for menus, Waited 15 minutes for our drink which we had to request. Our dinner order was placed and still no drinks. Had to ask for spoon with soup that took 5 minutes as soup got cold. After dinner he says let me get you a desert menu. That never happened after waiting ten minutes I requested my check. Shame on this decent place not to have competent help.
- Italian Notably DoneAPL29VIPDined on 10/8/2014Excellent food & inventive takes on what can be a tired genre. Highly recommended & Kathleen at the bar is simply sublime!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VegasfanDined on 10/7/2014Very poorly trained staff. It seems even at higher end restaurants have their front greeting staff being too inexperienced and too young. Seemed very disorganized. Our waiter was poor disappeared for long periods.Special Features:
- PigletDined on 10/6/2014Best dining experience from start to finish. Will definitely go back there with family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MenunotgoodDined on 10/6/2014We looked online at your menu, and none of the online meals were on the menu when we got there. The first 3 things we asked for you didn't have. Waited forever for our bill and to be cashed out. Will not be returning again.Special Features:
- Just OKOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 10/4/2014Just like so many other Vegas restaurants. Over priced and under staffed. We wanted to order each course after the previous arrived and were "advised" not to do that. So we didn't and received our main dish before our salads which we never received. Our waiter seemed a little flustered so don't know if he was overworked or just not very good. Most liked our food, but wasn't overly amazing.
- osloppy1VIPDined on 10/4/2014Went to Lupo before the Michael Jackson show. We had the swordfish and salmon and both were spectacular. We will come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 34yearsDined on 10/3/2014Dishes seasoned and cooked to perfection. Great waiter..... inviting... 12% local discount.....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not Puck's bestJustJZinFlaVIPDined on 10/3/2014The calamari appetizer and the kale salad were the best part of the meal. The noise level ... inside a casino, no surprise ... was taxing. The server, at a very un-busy hour, was not attentive, often MIA. I expressly asked for a recommendation for an un-sugary drink, and was brought a cucumber martini that might as well have been a straight-up packet of Dixie Crystals. Instead of it perking me up for a night of fun with friends, I had the sugar crash of the week ... disappointing. My entree, the pork chop Milanese, was simply "meh" and, for the price, offered no discernible accompaniments (three grape tomatoes and a tiny pile of shredded lettuce). I've dined at many of Puck's establishments. This one was just not up to par.
- Good food, bad serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/29/2014Had 8:15 reservation on a Monday night. Seated right away but no waiter, menu for 10 minutes until I went back up to hostess stand. Offered bread sticks, never delivered. Waiter named Brandon. Dinner was good. After dinner, waiter asked if we're finished, no offer a a desert menu. Overall disappointing service.Special Features:
- LagunagrandmaLagunagrandmaVIPDined on 9/28/2014We went to the Cirque show at Mandalay Bay and ate here prior to that. It was our 46th wedding anniv. and the restaurant comp'd a beautiful dessert! Food was delicious- waiter was delightful. GREAT CHOICE!Special Features:
- Excellent Dining ExperienceLvGr8FoodDined on 9/27/2014We had a large group and everyone in our party loved everything about this restaurant - the exceptional food, service, ambiance, etc. etc. We highly recommend and look forward to going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lupo in VegasIndyfoodiesDined on 9/27/2014Professional yet very friendly service. Specials of the day were top notch with adequate portions and very reasonable prices. The duck sausage risotto was absolutely delicious. They also offered wine by the glass affordably priced. The waiter made sure that the pacing of the meal allowed for us to leave in time for the show we were attending. If it hadn't been for those plans, we would have lingered over dessert and after dinner coffee/drinks. Will return next trip to Vegas.Special Features:
- Top NotchLuvFoodDined on 9/23/2014Robert was our server, he was top notch. He was knowledgeable and offered great recommendations. We had a mini reunion with my family and the atmosphere, the settings all perfect. The food was over the top-I had the liver, it melted in my mouth. My husband and the pork chops - very tender, moist. Make sure you tell Robert you want your cookies-medium temperature. I will definitely go back.Special Features:
- Lupo-not too specialClairDined on 9/22/2014Lupo's food was good-not unbeleivable but good. But the restaurant missed on a couple things that put a cloud on the evening. We had looked at the website from the link sent by open table and had picked our meal that we wanted to order... Then when we got there none of the things we were going to order were on the menu. You guys need to get with it on your website. Also service was good but PLEASE don't call a 54 year old successful business women"young lady" not just once but-I counted it-8 times. It is not a compliment and considering I am the one paying the bill not too respectful!
- Great Dining Experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/20/2014Celebrated a friend's birthday at Lupo recently, and our group of (5) still commented the day after how wonderful the food was! Service was outstanding, and would definitely recommend this restaurant for a couple as well as any large group--as it was noted that there were several large groups dining that night as well. Will be back!Special Features:
- Wolfgang does it again!LoveStellaOliveDined on 9/20/2014Good wine list (on an ipad!). Amazing service! We had the daily special (spicy seafood linguine) and the calamari. Wonderful! We'll be back.Special Features:
- fabulousOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/15/2014This was a perfect choice for our anniversary dinner - the food was superb and the service excellent.Special Features:
- Great restaurant in VegasLightkidsVIPDined on 9/14/2014Had a wonderful meal and the service was excellent. Would definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lupo's excellent adventureVegasvisitor1234Dined on 9/14/2014Excellent! My sister and I shared the Italian sausage pizza. Ny husband had the ravioli, which was superb. My brother-in-law had the special, fresh halibut. We would recommend anyone visiting Las Vegas to enjoy Wolfgang's Lupo. The lemon drop martini and the Moscow mule were also deliciously enjoyed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/13/2014We really enjoyed our dining experience at Lupo. The service was excellent and the food was delicious. We all had one of the specials for the evening and it was great. We will definitely return when we go back to Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Amazing foodAlyssa123Dined on 9/6/2014The food, service, and ambiance were all amazing! And the lasagna was the best I've ever had! I highly recommend dining at Lupo!!Special Features:
- Menu Not To Our LikingScottDined on 9/4/2014Wife and I thought we would try something different. Very high quality restaurant. Menu might be great for others. Bread sticks were skinny and hard. Food portions were small for the high price. Service was outstanding. Everything was outstanding for us except the menu. Food was very spicy as well. So problem was probably more ours then theirs. We should have went somewhere more to our taste. If you like this kind of food you will most likely enjoy. The food type was not our cup of tea.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/2/2014We had the Chef's tasting menu and it was excellent. We don't usually go to the upper scale restaurants but we had a MyVegas reward and had to try it for my wife's birthday. The food was outstanding and the service was excellent. We could not have asked for a better way to celebrate our occaission.Special Features:
- Great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/31/2014The service was excellent. Traffic was bad on strip and we arrived hungry and late with show reservations. They made suggestions, got us our meals with time to spare. The manager found some books for my friend to pick up after show and I think she forgot. We would like to have the.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous Place!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014If you are in Vegas and looking for somewhere to have the ultimate dining experience: great food, even better service & a fully stocked bar - Lupo is the place to go! There were 8 of us - our server was absolutely fantastic & the food was to die for! I highly recommend this restaurant as a must go-to while you're in Vegas!Special Features:
- Outstanding!!DiningExpertVIPDined on 8/30/2014I had two occasions to go to Lupo recently. The first one as a result of a destination wedding and the reception for this small wedding was held at Lupo. I was so impressed with the food that I decided to go back two days later just to make sure the food was as good as the first time around. It was! I highly recommend this restaurant and its varied menu will appeal to everyone. Wine is a bit pricey, but who says you have to drink wine or booze to enjoy your evening. I would go back again just for the pleasure of the food by Wolfgang PuckSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love Pizzaria Cucina and now LupoGabbyVIPDined on 8/30/2014I really want recipe for the cookies! Wish they had mixed green salad instead of just kale! Had to ask for bread. Some staff not knowledgeable at all. That's ok but don't answer a question you know nothing about get waiter or manager if you're still learning. Prosecco could have been colder and lasagna hotter - did not keep me from enjoying it all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Almost perfectWcatinLVDined on 8/29/2014The food was outstanding! And the service was good up until the end of the meal. On my reservation I had indicated we were celebrating my friend's 81st birthday. Our waiter came by and asked if we wanted dessert and we had declined the dessert but my friend wanted some coffee. After a considerable wait, the coffee came and then the waiter also brought a delightful dish of cookies for us with a candle. He wished our friend a Happy Birthday. The cookies were outstanding...so good, that I would order them again. When the bill arrived, we were charged for the cookies at $9. It wasn't the price that bothered us, it was the fact that the waiter indicated that he knew it was our friend's birthday and he said that the cookies were complimentary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still excellentNicv33Dined on 8/26/2014Ive been here a few times with and without kids. It is still a great place to eat, food is delicious, service is great!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/25/2014Lupo was the perfect pick for an early dinner before going to the show. The booth was comfortable and cozy, the service impeccable and the food and presentation was amazing.Special Features: