1109 W. Main Street
Boise, ID 83702Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.kindnessboise.com/
- Phone: 2086297444
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 6:30am - 2:00pm
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 2:00pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm; Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Anna Tapia
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Cocktails, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Catering is where we started; Chef Anna takes special care to make every catered event unique and special.
- Private Party Facilities: We have several private dining options for parties of up to 340. Call for more information.
A word from Kindness
Kindness is a Boise Restaurant in the New American Style. We source fresh, seasonal ingredients to strive to provide dishes with big flavors and elegant techniques.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Kindness reviews from OpenTable diners
8 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (7)great for brunch (4)vibrant bar scene (3)good for groups (3)great for lunch (3)hot spot (3)special occasion (2)neighborhood gem (2)romantic (1)kid-friendly (1)notable wine list (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Great New Place in BoiseFood4ThoughtDined on 9/12/2014This is a great new downtown spot! The menu is not overly complex, yet there are options to satisfy the most demanding foodie. Four people all ordered a different entrée for dinner and we shared then gnocchi appetizer (amazing!). We tried the steak, salmon, quinoa burger, and pork chop special and no one was disappointed. All were served with a great presentation and all the sides paired great with the entrees for a great mix and match experience. Wild mushrooms, a soft polenta, chickpea "waffle", and french fries were all great sides that went with any of the entrees for an awesome mix and match experience. Although new, the kitchen didn't disappoint and the server was more than willing to accommodate any request! Tell your friends!Special Features:
- So impressed!JaredRVIPDined on 8/22/2014A friend of mine invited me to Kindness for breakfast and it was so good I had to come back for dinner the same day! Everything tasted so good, the service was awesome and the ambiance was like sitting in a cafe in San Francisco. I'll be back and telling all my friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Addition to Boisekenwyatt44VIPDined on 8/16/2014Kindness is a new addition to the Boise restaurant world. On Main Street west of 8th street, it sits in a quieter part of downtown Boise. Kindness will be drawing more people to this part of the city. It is in the newly renovated Owyhee which had been a hotel but is now residences and an event complex. The renovation is stupendous and the ambiance at Kindness is a beneficiary. Decor is a great combination of modern with classic, old west touches. Our server, Reuben, was very attentive and friendly. He bestowed plenty of "kindness" on us during the meal. Food was delicious with ample portions. Bring your appetite. The appetizers are particularly amazing especially the Italian Croquettes.Special Features:
- InterestingjustaguyDined on 8/15/2014Drink was weak. Fried Mozzarella was ... uninspired. Plus, the dip came in a cylinder. Try dipping a sphere into an incrementally larger cylinder. It just oozes out the top, sticking to nothing. Messy. And speaking of messy, honestly, if one more restaurant serves me a Ceaser where I am expected to *mix* the dressing I'm going to scream! Especially on a tiny plate ..... To be fair, we had only appetizers, and the plates others were getting looked *fabulous*. I wish I'd ordered those.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Kindness reviews archive.