Grille 54 - Citrus Park
11935 Sheldon Rd
Tampa, FL 33626Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Grille 54 - Citrus Park
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.eatatthegrille.com/
- Phone: 8139200054x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - Midnight,
Friday - Sunday, 4:00pm-1:00am; Sunday Brunch: 10:30am - 2:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Italian, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Robert Scaffedi
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Grille 54 - Citrus Park
You’ll be amazed when you try one of our entrees from the kitchen. It is an experience that is sure to please. Our Executive Chef Robert Scaffedi has over 10 years in the restaurant industry, including four years here at Grille 54. Many of our recipes come from his Grandmother, Maria, back in Italy. Allow him to prepare you one of his Italian Specialties, such as the Chicken Cordon Bleu, his twist on the Baked Penne, or his signature dish, the Vitello Scaffedi. Not in the mood for Italian? Try our Chilean Seabass, hand-cut in house, or maybe one of our U.S.D.A. Prime Steak selections. We cook everything with oak in our wood-burning grill.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
Grille 54 - Citrus Park - Best Restaurants in Tampa ›
Grille 54 - Citrus Park reviews from OpenTable diners
29 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (15)great for brunch (14)good for groups (11)fit for foodies (9)kid-friendly (7)special occasion (6)vibrant bar scene (6)hot spot (5)notable wine list (5)great for outdoor dining (4)romantic (4)late-night find (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Good FoodRonval912Dined on 10/10/2014Very good. The combined sushi and regular Italian dinner menu insure that everyone in your party can find a delicious meal at a decent price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/26/2014Our waiter was fabulous as always!! Celebrated a 75th birthday and it was a great time for all!Special Features:
- mcmahon100Dined on 9/1/2014Crab Legs were not as good as they have been in the pastSpecial Features:
- just okItaliansushiloverDined on 8/30/2014Easy to get in (no wait) although parking can bea pain if you dont want to do valet, extensive menu w/ many tasty sounding options makes ithard to decide what to order, their spicy pineapple mojito is delish & unique, their Korean shortribs are usually excellent however they were out on sat night, also very disappointed to hear they are taking the stuffed squash blossom off the menu bc that was another delicious & unique item here, our server recommended the eggplant stack, it was ok but not as flavorful as I had expected it to be, I mentioned to the hostess that it was my sons 8th birthday that day thinking maybe they would recognize that with a song or a free scoop of ice cream but I guess it isn't that kind of restaurant....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great good, great serviceMikeVIPDined on 8/29/2014Grille 54 is one of our favorites. Their extensive menu gives every diner an option on what they want: steaks, seafood, Italian or sushi. My wife and I started with a sushi appetizer (Buccaneer Tampa roll) and then she had a 6oz filet w/ lobster Mac & cheese. Both were amazing. I had an awesome pasta dish and we shared a bottle of wine. Service was spot on an we had a great date night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great First ExperienceSteveNLoriDined on 8/23/2014The food and service were exceptional. I have to say it was the best steak I have ever had and I have been to some of the best steak houses in the country. We will become regulars.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Did not disappointJeffCDined on 8/17/2014On our second vacation trip to Tampa.....we went for brunch right after landing as we had been there earlier this year. Brunch was once again delicious....probably one of the best that we have ever had.....thanks grill 54Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday BashMikeVIPDined on 8/13/2014We had a large party for a friend's birthday dinner. Grille 54 did an awesome job taking care of us and we had a great time!! Happy Hour 5-6-7 Apps were awesome and dinner & drinks were fantastic!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Brunch in Town!WeDineTampaDined on 8/10/2014We go every Sunday. Great selection and bottomless mimosas or Bloody Mary's are worth the price themselves!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bad service good foodNomNom67Dined on 8/1/2014Table for our party of 7 was ready however wait staff didn't acknowledged our table. It took way to long to put in our drink orders. Food came out in a timely manner. The absolute worst experience was the way the server tossed a free birthday dessert on top of my mother in laws main course dirty plate and pushed a handful of spoons in her face. Bad, bad, bad!Special Features:
- Management MishapOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/27/2014We had reservations for brunch for 6 people through open table. When we got to the location for brunch (5 minuets prior to our reservation time) the hostess tried to sit us in a booth that fits 4 and told us we would be comfortable. We asked to speak with the manager and the owner came over. He got an attitude saying he sat our reservation. He then walked away with no intention of fixing it. When one of the party members spoke with him again he advised us that he would see what he could do. Needless to say they ended up sitting us in a 6 person table and the server was good, but based on my experience with the owner I will not return to either Grille 54 location.
- Too much fried foodRobinAtkinsTampaDined on 7/25/2014Not bad, but not great for the price. The waiter recommended a great Pinot Noir. Husband ordered Fra Diavolo and it had no spice to it at all. Overall, disappointing but will give their extensive sushi menu a try next time. We will give it another try. Nice urban atmosphere in suburbia.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great happy hourJConcDined on 7/3/2014Excellent choice of full size bites in the bar and patio area during happy hourSpecial Features:
- The following 54 reviews are from the Grille 54 - Citrus Park reviews archive.
- great foodskikDined on 6/19/2014two restaurants in one sushi/ all american great food great taste great serviceSpecial Features:
- GREAT BRUNCHThemanDined on 6/15/2014Food was awesome as was the service & the unlimited Mimosa'sSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstanding brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/1/2014Not only was the food and service amazing, but the staff at large is excellent at Grill 54. One of the chefs was unfortunately dragged into an issue involving an irate customer who'd had too much to drink, and he handled a nearly escalated situation with grace and class the entire time.Special Features:
- Great Place!snertDined on 5/31/2014Grille 54 is a great restaurant for casual dining with excellent food and service. A varied menu should have something for everyone. Steaks are perfectly seasoned and the fish was excellent! This is a must if you're in the Westchase area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great great place.Have2tryDined on 5/30/2014I used to go to grill 54 on 54 , but was quickly turned off by the atmosphere was it a club a resturant. Could never tell I just knew I didn't like drunks dancing next to me while I ate dinner. I heard of the new grill 54 in citrus and checked it out. The wife and I love it!!! Food , amazing! Atmosphere great. Service great , it's clean , I see family's there I see couples I see old and young. Love it. Keep up the good workSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date nightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/26/2014Me and my boyfriend dined there on Mondat for all you can eat crabs. A few weeks before that we had a terrible experience, but the general manager convinced us to come back and try them for a second chance. I'm glad we did. Food was great and service was superb. Bianca was our server and she was fantastic and really made the experience great. Id recommend her for service because she is on point. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was terrible!heidiDined on 5/10/2014My husband and I ate dinner here Saturday night with my stepson and his fiancé, and we were so disappointed. We have eaten here before and the food was always good (not great), but this time it was really bad! The rice tasted like it had been made the day before and then microwaved. My stepson and his fiancé couldn't even finish their meals because they were so bad. Usually there will be a manager at most decent restaurants who comes by to check on your dinner but we never saw a manager here. We wish we had just gone across the street to Outback and had a decent dinner for half the price with much better service! On a positive note though, their drinks are always really good and the bar staff is friendly and attentive!
- Grill 54TonyVIPDined on 5/2/2014the food was ok and the service was good also. quality of the food was lacking and the noise level was very loudSpecial Features:
- Easter BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/20/2014Despite having reservations for 2:45 we checked in at 2:20 and were told there would be a 20-30 minute wait. We actually waited closer to 40 minutes but they were serving complimentary drinks. The restaurant was very busy - Easter Sunday - so by the time we were actually seated the food was a bit run down (as was the staff) and other than the sushi everything was just average. It also took almost 10 minutes for an omlette. On a positive note they were apologetic about the wait and only charged us the kids price for our daughter (age 15).
- Hit and miss for Easter brunchmarkymark33624Dined on 4/20/2014We had to wait over 30 min. past our reservation time before being seated. Wait staff was great, but food was mostly mediocre. Management was helpful and knowledgeable, but supplies ran out quickly. We may give it a second chance, just not on a holiday.
- Awesome brunchNic81Dined on 4/20/2014The food and selection is amazing and you can't best the unlimited mimosas or bloody Mary's.Special Features:
- Amazing Easter brunchfoodieDined on 4/20/2014Ate brunch here on Easter and it was absolutely delicious. Such a huge selection and everything was fresh and tasty. The staff including our waitress and the 2 chefs that were out were nice and super helpful. We were sitting at our table planning our return visit before we even finished. I can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Easter BrunchnormaldinerDined on 4/20/2014Arrived at our reservation time and were seated immediately. Pleasant hostess, cooks, wait staff and management. Everyone seemed truly engaged in making sure everyone was enjoying the buffet and environment. Food was varied and tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 4/20/2014Kept having to ask the server to pre-bus the table. It was brunch ... Why else was he there?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Easter Sunday BrunchFoodie99Dined on 4/20/2014First time I've been to Grill 54 for a brunch. Easter Sunday was the perfect day. My reservation was at 10:15am and my party was greeted with a smile and our server came quickly. Very friendly and upbeat and energetic!!! It made my dining more pleasurable. Food was awesome and a great selection of a variety of food. The restaurant filled up quickly and I love a crowd anyway. The mood was very pleasant. Great value for your money. I'll be going back for Mother's Day and already made my reservation!Special Features:
- Superb!!!!!!GmanDined on 4/20/2014A great brunch with all the trimmings ..... Food, Drink and Song..... What else could you ask for....a lively and beautiful Grille it is.....will be back many more times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good timesOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/19/2014We had a late dinner no to crowded and the food was hot and fresh as expected.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All-you-can-eat crablegsgimmegimmeDined on 4/7/2014I've been to many places who claim to have all-you-can-eat crab legs but Grille 54 REALLY does it right. They are on top of things! Before the last leg is off the serving platter, the server is sliding another platter-full onto the table. At a very popular chain restaurant (which we will leave anonymous) you have to place your order for more the moment they serve the first tiny portion and sit and wait (with nothing to eat) until they get there. Grille 54 has that chain place beat...hand over fist with food quality, service, comfort, and atmosphere. Price is right too. Could very well end up being a Monday habit. Would be a shame to miss this so go check it out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing BrunchKaraDined on 3/30/2014Do yourself a favor and go to brunch! 4 plates and two days later and I'm still full and happy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent BrunchJeffCDined on 3/23/2014Food, service, music for brunch was amazing. Recommended it to my friends who live here in Tampa and have not yet been.Special Features:
- Brilliant Brunch!JessiusfDined on 3/23/2014The brunch was amazing! There were plenty of options: seafood(shrimp, crab legs, oysters) sushi, pasta station, egg station, meat carving, sweets, breakfast food, EVERYTHING and anything you could want. The price ($25.99) included all the mimosas and bloody marys you can drink! DELISH!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food good serviceRKAYDined on 3/22/2014Food is very good, drinks are good and the service was very good, a little noisy, but other than that a fine experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best Sunday Brunch In Town.JulesWDined on 3/16/2014My family and I always enjoy the brunch at Grille 54 in Citrus Park. The food is amazing. They offer many of the same things every week, but they also keep it fresh by adding new items like the eggs Benedict atop a fried green tomato. There are traditional breakfast offerings as well as a sea food buffet, and scrumptious desserts. We go for the custom omelets, and pasta. Overall, there is delicious food, excellent service, and great music. You can't go wrong here, if you want a nice treat on a Sunday!Special Features:
- The BestRJmjVIPDined on 3/9/2014Just AWESOME I've been here many times and it's always great! I've never been disappointed. If you don't know about "What The How" you owe it to your self to try it. Not on the menu it's only special order!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I enjoyed the Sunday Brunch.flavaDined on 3/9/2014I enjoyed the Sunday Brunch. The food was decent and the variety of foods was adequate. I would recommend those in the neighborhood to check it out. Takeout is another issue. Decided to order calamari and fish tacos one night. Picked it up and took it home and it was the soggiest calamari I ever had, my friend's reaction after eating taco prevented me from trying it. I can't review it personally but he was disappointed. Won't do takeout again but would consider brunch.Special Features:
- Sushi & Lasagna under 1 roofrollercoastermamaDined on 3/4/2014Interesting dining concept...sushi & Italian choices.. Much of the Sushi is creative/American (w/mayo or cream cheese). Waiter did explain the 2 kitchens & the possibility of the food not coming to the table at the same time. Eggplant stack & lobster taco apps were very good. No need to order the stuffed squash blossoms - they were oil-logged. The blue cheese/mushroom risotto that accompanied the steak was FABULOUS. Blackened mahi & the Chicken Beneveto were enjoyed. Sadly, the martinis weren't cold & very weak. Hostess was unaware that our rez was made via OpenTable, where we requested a quieter table. Only after we asked the manager for another table, did he realize that the table reserved was actually for us. We will return.Special Features:
- Thanks for a wonderful brunch!TrishDined on 2/23/2014This was our first experience with Grille 54 and we couldn't be more pleased with the brunch menu. The cost per person was a perfect fit for our budget. Our server, Patrick, was very attentive and usually had us another Mimosa on the table before we asked for it. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.