Grappa Italian Restaurant
151 Main Street
Park City, UT 84060Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Grappa Italian Restaurant
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.billwhiterestaurantgroup.com/grappa.html
- Phone: 4356450636x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Italian
- Executive Chef: Matt McMillen
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Contact our Sales and Events Department for specific information. 435-649-7850 or Tracy Lee firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cross Street: Swede Alley
- Public Transit: Free Bus System throughout Park City and a Free Trolley on Main Street.
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: Paid parking on Main Street from 11am-8pm, 7 days a week. Free parking in the China Bridge Parking Structure, four hour limits. Excluding Sundance Festival.
A word from Grappa Italian Restaurant
Nestled at the top of Historic Main Street, every detail of a rustic, Italian country farmhouse gives Grappa its romantic atmosphere, down to the terrazzo tile, rough sewn wooden beams, and grapevine motif. The menu reflects a more refined and sophisticated approach to food. This gourmet Italian style Ristorante serves the likes of Grappa's Famous Osso Buco. The wine menu reflects a commitment to Italy and California. Grappa is known for its amazing presentation, attention to detail and fine service. The glass walls of this restaurant will give you an extraordinary view of the activity on Main Street.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Grappa Italian Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Park City ›
Grappa Italian Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
66 reviews since June 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (45)romantic (43)special occasion (38)fit for foodies (35)scenic view (31)notable wine list (29)neighborhood gem (28)good for groups (12)hot spot (7)great for brunch (4)kid-friendly (4)great for lunch (2)late-night find (1)Show More
- GRappa'sTootsDined on 10/16/2014We enjoyed dining at Grappa's Restaurant in Park City on Thurs., Oct. 16. I had eaten there before, however it was my husband's first time. The food is exceptional, the service impeccable, ambience - perfect! I am not an Italian food fan, but I love Grappa's - every dish is made with love.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't wait to go back!Love2EatDined on 9/28/2014This was our second time to dine at Grappa's. It was as fantastic as we all remembered! Sarah, our waitress both times, always makes the experience even better with her passion for the food and her wonderful personality. There hasn't been anything that we haven't liked there. If you are a foodie, you will love this gem!Special Features:
- Amazing!DiningDivaVIPDined on 9/24/2014Nothing short of amazing from the appetizer sampler to the. Beet salad, caesar, to the filet (most likely the best I have had in 5 years. My husband had the osso buco.... he loved it! Ambiance A+++. Chatted with Chef Derek.... exceptional. Really knows his trade.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LivethelifeDined on 9/19/2014This restaurant never disappoints. The signature salad - Grappa Salad with Grapes and Gorgonzola Cheese is to BEST.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectSoleilDined on 9/12/2014It was my husband's birthday so I requested a romantic seating and was not disappointed. Our dinner was superb and so was the friendly service. We will definitely return!Special Features:
- The top restaurant in Park CityNancyDined on 9/8/2014Grappa never disappoints. The decor and atmosphere are beautiful and the food and service is always exceptional. It's our favorite restaurant in Park City.Special Features:
- Casual EleganceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014A great place to go either in a pair of jeans or a suit. Service was impeccable. Our server, Andrew was great!Special Features:
- Great Birthday Celebration!JCGearDined on 9/6/2014My wife's birthday is early September, so we take vacation Labor Day week to celebrate. While in Park City, UT, we celebrated her birthday at Grappa Italian Restaurant. Reservations were easy to get and manage, and they were open to last-a slight minute change. There was convenient street and 'lot' parking nearby. The restaurant was extremely attractive and 'scenic', but 10+ very steep steps would challenge any with physical limitations. Outdoor seating area appears to be great! I spent a lot of time discussing extraneous things in this review, because the food was simply outstanding! My wife had the "Crab-encrusted Salmon", and I had the pork chop. Everything was cooked and seasoned to perfection! However, the prices are breathtaking! :-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/1/2014Easy online reservation, welcoming hostess, friendly server, amazing food.Special Features:
- Best of PCOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/31/2014Every visit to Park City includes dining at Grappa. We have never been disappointed in any way! Impeccable in everyway!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding hidden gemKDogVIPDined on 8/31/2014We stumbled onto this restaurant just by walking Main Street. Fabulous EVERYTHING!!!!Special Features:
- Great visitOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014Our only complaint was a sub-par rissoto; the service and other food was outstanding as alwaysa.
- Best Italian in PCsheilatkillaDined on 8/28/2014There is wonderful outdoor dining here. Venue has many levels in a unique home. Menu is good as is the service.Located conveniently at the top of Main Street.Special Features:
- Good OverallOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014Our server was very pleasant, the view was great. The food was good. Had a gift card, nice for a one time visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/10/2014One of our guests has food allergies. Most restaurants work to be creative and offer an option or two or three. An outstanding restaurant delivers. Grappa offered a bland salad and beef with plain vegatables. Respect the concern for the gluten and dairy reatrictuons but the lack of effort was shocking. The service was mediocre at best. Bill White has great restaurants that we have enjoyed. This was particularly disappointing.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014Our server was great and very attentive. My husband had the seafood linguine and the seafood was not fresh. It definitely had a bad taste to it. I ordered the spicey spaghetthi and meatballs, The pasta was overcooked and the sauce congealed. The meatballs were tasty. Overall thiswas a big disappointment for us.
- hit or missdinninginpcDined on 8/6/2014Have been to Grappa many times--most of the time the food is outstanding, sometimes not so much. Won't stop us from going in the future though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 20+yrs later, Grappa still great!Not2PickyNPlanoDined on 7/31/2014We having been going to Grappa while visiting Park City for more than 20 years. We went back to Grappa on July 31, 2014 for a special occasion dinner. I had the pork chop, my wife had the nightly special creamy risotto with fresh vegetables, my adult daughter had the spicy meatballs spaghetti and my adult son had the baked chicken. The service was outstanding, outdoor seating and ambiance fantastic... And three of the four dishes outstanding. The pork chop may be the best item on the menu, just excellent. The chicken and spaghetti main courses were also solid. The risotto... Not so much. Very bland, and could only taste cheese. Don't recommend it but DO recommend Grappa! It is just an outstanding experience from start to finish. Enjoy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- our favorite Park CityrestaurantBobFromOhioVIPDined on 7/23/2014On our recent trip to Park City we ended our trip with a dinner at Grappa as we've done for many years, and once again, it was a wonderful end to our visit. First, Grappa is such a pretty restaurant -- nice tables inside, or outside on the multi-level patio, or as we usually choose -- inside but near the door to the outside. Of course, we wouldn't return if the good wasn't so good. On this visit we started with the flatbread special - chèvre, grapes, and olives. Then I had some diver scallops on a bed of red pepper ragu, while my wife had the seared red snapper with artichokes and spinach ravioli. Both were excellent and the main item was complemented with a tasty and inventive selection of side dishes.Special Features:
- Great in everyway😄MurphDined on 7/18/2014We would have gone back the next night if we could have 😘. Wonderful food, entertainment , etc.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Upscale Italian in Park CityJLDCEOVIPDined on 7/12/2014Overall, the food was very good. We had the Spaghetti and Papperedele and both came in HUGE portions. I highly recommend sharing a pasta. The calamari and lobster ravioli were also both great.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/12/2014We selected Grappa for dining with out of town guests celebrating their anniversary. We requested and were given a wonderful outdoor table. The service was slow but acceptable. We all ordered the Classic Grapes and Gorgonzola Salad and it was excellent. Shortly after we began wondering why our main course was taking so long to arrive our waitress brought the dishes. I ordered the Pork Chop which was very disappointing. It wasn't served hot and the pork chop was anything but tender. One of our guests ordered the Osso Bucco which he described as below average. The lady's in our party ordered the Snapper although it could have been served warmer, it was good. Overall we were disappointed with the evening.Special Features:
- TxtoPCVIPDined on 7/9/2014We love this restaurant. We try to eat here every time we go to Park City.Special Features:
- The best in townNancyDined on 7/4/2014This restaurant is always outstanding no matter when we go. Everything is perfection. Highly experienced and professional staff.Special Features:
- Why Don't We Go More OftenlocalviewDined on 6/28/2014My wife and I had dinner with friends at Grappa Saturday night. Service was extraordinary and the food was spectacular. Probably the best meal we've had in Park City within the last year. While other places seem to wax and wane due to the vagaries of the shoulder season and the requisite staffing "up and down", Grappa never disappoints. It will be our "go to" spot this summer.Special Features:
- The following 176 reviews are from the Grappa Italian Restaurant reviews archive.
- RomanticDancemomDined on 6/26/2014This was the second time I visited this restaurant and was amazed that the service and quality of food was just as good as the first time. The food was very appealing and the wine was exceptional. Great experience and would love to eat here again.Special Features:
- Loved the entire experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 6/21/2014Our party of 8 couldn't have been more pleased with Grappa...The combination of indoor/outdoor/mulit-level seating surrounded by interesting decor and great views was fantastic. Our server, Sarah, was exceptionally attentive and knowledgeable about the food and the wine. We all thought the food was very good (except for the apple dessert which lacked taste and texture). Would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Park City.Special Features:
- So Delish!!BeckyDined on 6/20/2014This place was absolutely amazing! I ordered the pork chop and it was huge and de-lish!! We also ordered the lobster ravioli, scallops, chocolate mousse and cheesecake. They had a great variety of wines to choose from.. with a little help from our waiter we ordered a beautiful Italian red. Everything was perfect which made for a perfect birthday celebration!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a great experienceCutieDined on 6/16/2014We thought the place would be nice for our anniversary dinner. I made a reservation thru Open Table, but when we got there no table was set up for us. We had to wait for another 10 minutes before we good seated. During dinner, the serve spilled the bread dipping sauce on the table and gave me the wrong entree. So I was sitting there staring at my husband eat while waiting for my food. The food is not good compare to restaruants in the same price range. Not coming back for sure.Special Features:
- great for trying new thingssuziqVIPDined on 6/14/2014grappa is an Italian after diner drink most people said tasted like moonshine, i liked the grape and gorgonzola salad beware the lasagna is mushroom not traditional lasagnaSpecial Features:
- Absolutely wonderfu!travel4workDined on 6/9/2014We sat on the top level, table for two, overlooking everything and it was so nice! The food was amazing! I got the Bolognese pasta dish and it was maybe a bit too spicy hot for some, but I loved it. The service was impeccable and you can't beat the atmosphere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing restaurantLuveatingoutVIPDined on 6/9/2014Sitting outside under the beautiful sky and aspens while enjoying an amazing menu is a great way to spent an evening out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WOW..a MUST!HAPPYbitesDined on 6/6/2014FANTASTIC! A special place for creating memories!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special Time OutSpecialDined on 5/29/2014We celebrated our 49th anniversary at Grappa. The food was superb, the atmosphere great and the waiters were fantasticSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/22/2014Food was good and the service was very good. Lots of ambience, but felt it was very pricey for what you get.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 5/1/2014Wonderful food, service & ambience. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!FiremanDined on 4/20/2014All dinners have been great at Grappa. Service is impeccable as well as the food. Small table by the window is the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dining experiencesigiDined on 4/20/2014Excellent food except the pasta dish, it was too dry. Excellent wine list We adored our server. She was absolutely perfect in any respect. She was the only waitress/waiter in all of Park City who addressed me as the senior female at the table first. I greatly appreciated this etiquette. She is definitely an asset to your restaurant. It might be a good idea to replace the cushioning on the chairs.Special Features:
- Good food, pretentious wait staffPCResidentDined on 4/19/2014It is Park City and yes many of the visitors are pretentious also. So, it is not pleasant when the wait staff at a local restaurant is also. Food was ok, wine pairing were fair, nothing memorable except the bill and being with friends. Then the waitstaff became flustered when the dinner rush started. Will chose somewhere else next time.
- Tight spaceCharlesRVIPDined on 4/12/2014Food and service were very good but tables are extremely close together. Couldn't help but hear conversations at the surrounding tables.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.