4620 Piedmont Row Dr. Suite 110
Charlotte, NC 28210Neighborhood:
FrenchPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.georgesbrasserie.com/
- Phone: (980) 219-7409
- Hours of Operation:
LUNCH Monday thru Friday 11:30 - 2:30 P
HAPPY HOUR Monday thru Friday 3 - 7 P
DINNER Monday thru Thursday 5 - 10 P
DINNER Friday thru Saturday 5 - 11 P
BRUNCH Sunday 11 - 2:30 P
DINNER Sunday 5 - 9 P
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary French / American, American, French
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, High Tea, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Georges Brasserie offers two private dining rooms, a bar, lounge and several semi-private areas to host your special event. Our menu is flexible and can accomodate all budgets and group sizes. From initial contact to bidding your final guest goodbye, our goal is to make your special event memorable, stress-free and fun! We have hosted several corporate dinners, wine dinners, luncheons, birthdays, charity events, bridal showers, wedding rehersals, and family get togethers. For more information about planning your special event, please call (980) 219-7409.
- Special Events: Georges loves to celebrate! LIKE us on Facebook and stay in the know!
A word from Georges Brasserie
GEORGES Brasserie is a Vibrant French Brasserie blending Tradition and Modern Cuisine located in Piedmont Town Center in Southpark Charlotte and features a Main Dining Room, Raw Bar, Patio Seating, Bar and Private Dining.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
Georges Brasserie - Best Restaurants in SouthPark ›
Georges Brasserie reviews from OpenTable diners
129 reviews since August 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (70)special occasion (69)great for outdoor dining (64)romantic (53)neighborhood gem (44)good for groups (42)great for brunch (31)notable wine list (29)great for lunch (28)vibrant bar scene (17)hot spot (12)scenic view (4)kid-friendly (4)late-night find (3)Show More
- Great findccniteoutDined on 11/22/2014My wife and I were out for the day and stumbled upon George's Brasserie the previous weekend to this particular experience. We loved the atmosphere and the food was great so we decided to host our 'team dinner with spouses' the following weekend. Everyone loved the setting and food. We will be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Authentic French Brasserie - maybe too muchCLTFoodie21Dined on 11/22/2014Food was overall good and menu had a lot of seafood and shellfish dishes. The Petite Plateau raw/cooked shellfish platter was very good with a good selection of shelfish and sauces and just the right amount for 2 people. The salads we had we also very good, both the beet and house salad. Entrees were not as memorable. The scallop dish seemed overpriced for 4 scallops and the basic mussels in white wine was a bit bland (although they have other flavoring available). The Chocolate dessert cake was tasty. The house white carafe was a vey good Voignier. However, we were there for 2 1/2 hours, which in Paris is probably fine, and while we were not in a hurry some people might not have been so patient.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always enjoy coming to Georges.karenDined on 11/15/2014we always enjoy going to Georges. It has become our favorite places. they know us and treat us so well. We love having Ned as our server but the others are just as attentive. Love Joe the manager. He is great. Overall a fabulous place to go and eat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ddddVIPDined on 11/13/2014Overall, I like Georges, but we did not get served til 45 minutes after arrival and we were on our lunch hour. We did not have time to finish our meal. I rated service good bc we assumed this was an issue with the kit hen. Also, the music was way too loud since it was nkt a Saturday night. We asked them to tuen it down but not sure that happened.I would recommend this to a friend.
- jjlobiVIPDined on 11/11/2014We were a party of 4. We brought out of town guests.The scallops and mussels in white wine were delicious. The steak poivre tonight was so so, tougher than usual. The pork chop was just OK for me, not as tender as it normally is. Geroge's is still a favorite of ours; can't be great every night, I guess. Service was pleasant and efficient. Food came out rather quickly. Tuesday night-not very crowded.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dissapointedRandi100Dined on 11/9/2014This was our second time at Georges. After our first visit it became our favorite restaurant in Charlotte. My husband and I brought our whole family here for a celebration. We came because the management assured us that the food would be safe for our food allergic child. She ordered the grilled cheese. We then find it's not safe. The bread brought to the table was not safe. She ordered the chicken tenders, they were not safe either. The chef made her grilled chicken with way too much pepper on it. She barely ate and we had to get her food from somewhere else afterwards. We were not looking for special treatment, we just needed to know if she could eat there. Very disappointed. We won't be back.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/9/2014It was OK. Nothing special. Everything was good just nothing stood out.Special Features:
- Great experience with a group but a little noisyFrenchieFanDined on 11/8/2014We had a wonderful dinner at Georges Brasserie for a group of 12 people. The food was excellent and the place was buzzing on a Saturday night. Overall the group was very satisfied with their meal and the service. The only minor complaint I had was that the noise level made it hard to have a conversation. This may always be an issue no matter the restaurant with a larger group. I would highly recommend this restaurant to others for adult gatherings. Perhaps lunch or brunch would work for kids too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Mussels in TownMJfromCLTDined on 11/8/2014We return to Georges with our best friends often...mostly for the Mussels! However, this night the service was slow, slow, slow. Our simple dinner turn into 3+ hours! We had early reservations at 6 pm and the place was not busy. It took forever between courses and getting the check. Very disappointingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointsFoodyumDined on 11/7/2014We have been coming to George's for several years and it never disappoints! The food an service are always amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stache & CookStacheVIPDined on 11/1/2014We brought new friends to George's for their first time after we had enjoyed the restaurant many times. It was a Saturday night and busier than our previous trips. When our entrees arrived my filet was well done rather than the medium rare I ordered. Our waiter agreed and promptly took it away. Unfortunately, he then disappeared and my new steak did not appear until my dining companions were all finished with their meals. I reused to pay for the filet which was taken off the bill but there was no involvement nor apology from anyone in management. A disappointing and unsatisfactory experience.
- Gerri PriceGerribearVIPDined on 11/1/2014The food and service was outstanding. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodiefromohioVIPDined on 10/31/2014What an amazing surprise. I expected good - not great, which is what we got. Service was outstanding. Bread - delicious. Cassoulet that my husband ordered was slow cooked and homemade with an amazing duck confit leg. Really one of the best I've ever tasted! My mussels were first rate- the Thai coconut broth with fresh basil was wonderful. When we return to Charlotte we will make a point of returning to this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always ExcellentDennisVIPDined on 10/30/2014I have posted positive reviews of Georges Brasserie many times over the years. On our most recent visit I would like to cite our server, Liza, who is relatively new to Georges. She was the consummate professional who made our dining experience a special occasion for my wife and me and our guest .
- Great for a Business Lunch!ou812Dined on 10/30/2014This is a great place to have a nice business discussion with the added bonus of having a great meal.Special Features:
- Great foodpostoreviewDined on 10/27/2014Excellent French food, attentive service, and great ambiance. Georges Brasserie raises the bar in an already classy Piedmont Row. Worth the money - great raw bar, solid wine list, and authentic French cuisine.Special Features:
- Je aime cela!CoreytessDined on 10/27/2014I love this place. The Fiery Mussels are my favorite with a basket of bread because the sauce is magical. They also have a great brunch and an amazing Creme Brulee! The patio is my favorite place to sit because the circle and the fountain are so pretty and you can people watch too.Special Features:
- Another Great MealGreggDined on 10/17/2014Our family of 7 (2 under 5) had a great early evening dinner of oysters, tomato bisq and white wine. The oysters were a bit on the small side but we were taking advantage of the $1 oyster special. As usual, the regional wine selection was excellent and paired nicely with the oysters. Our favorite special restaurant in Charlotte.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SoupDinerDined on 10/15/2014Onion soup needed more onions and was a little salty. They should explain that the escargot with puff pastry comes with a puff pastry that is only the size of a nickel covering each snail. Dinner and desert menus are very limited. Butcher paper on the tables is not what I call classy it's just a way to save laundry costs.Special Features:
- Always great,Catnip2Dined on 10/12/2014Always great! But we love brunch at Georges, THE BEST IN Charlotte.Special Features:
- Prent's Night OutwendyhncDined on 10/11/2014Oysters Rockefeller were delicious! All fresh ingredients and very tasty!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great is an understatementOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/10/2014Outstanding! Try to the scallops they are divine. Also the duck is memorable. Loved every bite of my dinner. I will be back soon.Special Features:
- Great meal on the patioCLTfoodie1VIPDined on 10/10/2014Love sitting outside on their great outdoor patio. Excellent service and both of us had the mussels with pomme frites and shared the mushroom soup appetizer. Each food item was great. Mussels were a bit small but made up somewhat with quantity and excellent Dijon sauce.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 4catsVIPDined on 10/1/2014Kudos to Joe and his staff. They are always on the best of everything!Special Features:
- Consistently ExcellentDennisVIPDined on 9/28/2014Georges Brasserie is always a safe choice for an excellent meal. Moreover, the service and ambiance contribute to the enjoyment of the dining experience.Special Features:
- Good French foodGSommDined on 9/28/2014My wife and I went to George's on a rare night out away from the kids. It was a Sunday evening about 6pm so the restaurant was practically empty. It remained that way for our whole visit. The server was attentive and friendly, although a bit too casual for my taste. The food was delicious - classic French. I will definitely come back again to try the NY Strip au Poivre, which they were out of, as it is one of my favorite French dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellencekarenDined on 9/27/2014just love this restaurant. we have become a regular fixture, so we get really great treatment. Which is also the reason we became regulars. really enjoy GeorgesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best French Restaurant in CharlotteItsAllabouttheFOODVIPDined on 9/26/2014George's is located in the vibrant South Park multi-use (shopping, dining, residential) development named Piedmont Town Center, facing the spectacular fountain in the center of the round-about. The atmosphere is lively around the bar and central dining area, and romantic in the booths along the back wall. The outdoor dining area has a European feel and is large enough to accommodate groups. Service is exceptional and never disappoints. The food is authentic French, using top quality ingredients and expertly prepared to perfection. Plan ahead to save room for dessert! Bon appetite!Special Features:
- Very FrenchTarHeelDined on 9/25/2014Reminds me so much of many restaurants in France in general and Paris in particular. Probably my favorite restaurant in Charlotte.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/24/2014Dinner was delicious, there was something for every type of food lover on the menu. We were a group of 6 that expanded to a group of 9 at the last minute. The restaurant was able to accommodate the extra guests without a problem....and with a smile! Service was excellent!Special Features:
- Perfect for celebrationSmileyDined on 9/19/2014My girlfriend and I celebrated our 1year anniversary. I made a reservation and they were receptive with a complimentary item to our surprise. The waiter was funny and entertaining and knowledgable about the food. Our means were delicious, the bread terrific, and mac and cheese to die for and best of all we were outside on a beautiful night in a great seating area for two. I will be back for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved the ambience and the menudinethefrenchDined on 9/19/2014We went there for the first time and apprehensive about how good the French food would be, very rarely we come across restaurants serving so well cooked specialty cuisine. The wine menu is brilliant and the raw platters are yummy. A must go for that special occasion.Special Features:
- Great PlaceJimKDined on 9/18/2014This was our second visit and it was my wife's birthday. We were not disappointed. Very nice menu and the service was exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience!MrsPKVIPDined on 9/17/2014Wonderful food, great service, and a beautiful restaurant. Loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable!EnjoyableDined on 9/16/2014I recently had lunch at your restaurant for the first time and I enjoyed myself. The restaurant is beautiful, the food delightful and the atmosphere wonderfully European. I highly recommend it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch DelightJoePDined on 9/14/2014Went for Sunday Brunch and were very pleased. The Beignets are as good as any in New Orleans. the coffee is superb and the service was exceptional.Special Features:
- We loved itOuTsTaNdInG2014Dined on 9/12/2014We have enjoyed our last three times at Georges and keep bringing friends and family there that come to town back. The food is great, the ambiance is romantic and the servers are all very knowledgable, polite and friendly. The vibe inside is fun, elegant, dim light, which we love.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/5/2014Wonderful as always!!! The service was excellent as well as the food. This is our "go to" restaurant in Charlotte!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- George's never disappoints!AngieDined on 9/4/2014We love the happy hour menu and drinks at George's Brasserie - there's no better deal in town. The white wine mussels, black truffle pommes frites, beet salad, croque monsieur, goat cheese tart, warm french baguette, and wine were all superb. It's great knowing you can always count on high quality, delectable food; impecable service and a really fun atmosphere at George's...all at a super price.Special Features:
- jjlobiVIPDined on 9/4/2014Took advantage of the bogo offer. Food was excellent, prepared perfectly. $5 martinis did not disappoint. Angus burger done perfectly and delicious. Just don't understand why George's isn't always crowded. Our last 4 times the service and food has been wonderful.Special Features: