Fleming's Steakhouse - Houston Beltway
788 W. Sam Houston Pkwy North
Houston, TX 77024Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Houston Beltway
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/tx/town-and-country
- Phone: 7138271120
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Houston Beltway
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Fleming's Steakhouse - Houston Beltway - Best Restaurants in West Side ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Houston Beltway reviews from OpenTable diners
96 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (75)notable wine list (53)romantic (50)good for groups (33)fit for foodies (28)neighborhood gem (17)vibrant bar scene (9)hot spot (7)great for brunch (3)great for lunch (2)late-night find (2)kid-friendly (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Repeat GuestSMU89VIPDined on 10/12/2014I am never disappointed when I visit here. Took my wife and three kids and had another very special evening. Strongly suggest this restraint for a romantic dinner or even a kid friendly family special night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful evening1happymomDined on 9/24/2014We were greeted warmly, and our waiter was enthusiastic and knowledgeable. Service was professional, food was very well prepared.Special Features:
- KarenDined on 9/23/2014Excellent food and service. Wine ordered was perfect with meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time at this locationJglas1009VIPDined on 9/22/2014I've been to a Flemming's before, but this was the best experience I've had in a restaurant in a long time. When I walked up the table everything was already set with fresh bread waiting. Our server John was very knowledgeable about the menu and helped us make a great selection. I had the best and perfectly cooked filet thus far in Houston! This is my new Flemming's in Houston.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently GreatSMU89VIPDined on 9/12/2014Can always count on great service and food. Much better than fighting the CityCenter parking mess.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steady Eddie...TheBestCriticVIPDined on 9/12/2014Very predictable, no matter what location you chose, you'll never know which one you're in. Always very good, not outstanding but very good. Steaks are high quatlity and sides are above average, good deserts. Service was fantastic, our waitress went above and beyond to ensure we enjoyed our dinner, the manager came by to check on us twice. Serivce is their strongest suit.Special Features:
- Always top notch foodMikeylikesitVIPDined on 9/9/2014Excellent time as always. I'm a simple steak guy and this is one of the best steaks anywhere. Cooked to perfection. MY wife likes the extras so she got the topped with shrimp and a drizzle. The shrimp looked like little lobsters and tasted like them. The Fleming's potatoes are always a winner, and the green beans were great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceGigiaDined on 9/7/2014We dine at Fleming's in Town and Country quite a bit and we always, always had great food and outstanding service. I recommend this restaurant for people who love great food and attentive service.Special Features:
- good food and serviceVicBarVIPDined on 9/5/2014Everything was good, except I did not like we were eating apromotion and they forgot to bring us the inital entrees. Everything else was okSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our first visit, but not our last.Kristinhd3Dined on 8/31/2014We loved the food and the service could not have been better.Special Features:
- Truly OutstandinghappilyretiredDined on 8/31/2014All the staff made our dining experience truly memorable. From the moment we entered until we left, we were treated royally. The food was delicious and well presented. The atmosphere was perfect. The special menu for the evening was affordable priced also. What a great evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently Good!Love2DineOutDined on 8/30/2014Everything was wonderful! We were celebrating our daughter's birthday and as always the food was perfect. Our waiter, Stephen, was so friendly and took such great care of us. He truly made our experience even more enjoyable with his attentiveness. I can't tell you how much we appreciate great service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PacoDined on 8/27/2014Very nice place for dinner. I love the relaxed feel of this place – like a comfortable dining room in a friends home. I definitely would return to try more dishes. The steak was amazing and the salads was refreshing. The table was split on the monkfish – one person thought it was great, but another felt that the tastes didn't quite mesh. Everyone loved the flat iron steak. Service was well-timed and friendly, wines were affordable." CongratulationsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impeccable ServiceLuv2dine2Dined on 8/27/2014The management and staff were simply amazing! From the time we walked through the door until the time we left they were very nice, sincere and attentive. I was celebrating my birthday and they gave me a card, a box of truffles and a gift card! They went the extra mile to make my day special & it was much appreciated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food was execellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014Would recommend to anyone looking for a good good steak!Special Features:
- Well-Managed EstablishmentSteakSnobVIPDined on 8/27/2014Management and staff are friendly, available, and responsive. Great for business meetings. My choice over Eddy V's every time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thoroughly enjoyable!DianeDined on 8/25/2014We celebrated our anniversary here and were very happy with the choice.The service was friendly but professional,with one server and an assistant. He explained the menu well. We both chose the Newport Filet with Fleming Potatoes. The steak was cooked just as we requested. It was very flavorful and tender. I loved the potatoes. They were creamy, cheesy, and slightly spicy. This has become my new favorite restaurant. It is a little pricy to have a full dinner often, but for special occasions, it is wonderful. The server mentioned the happy hour in the bar where several of the small plates and appetizers were very reasonably priced. I'd like to return to try several of those offerings.We thoroughly enjoyed our experience here, and will return.Special Features:
- We'll be backWinesnobDined on 8/22/2014Thought the ribeye was mediocre, Mac cheese was great. Overall good experience, I will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fleming nightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014Great apps at bar during happy hour and plus great food for dinner ...I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and servicepkwhouVIPDined on 8/21/2014This was my first time to this location. The staff is extremely friendly and efficient. They were helpful and available whenever we needed them without rushing us. The food was tasty and delivered in a very timely manner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Weeknight at Flemings TCdiningout77Dined on 8/20/2014Our server did a good job keeping things moving but not rushing us. It was a bit noisy when we first arrived, but as just a couple of table left, the noise level became manageable. Loved that they participated in Restaurant Weeks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and service!medmanVIPDined on 8/15/2014Excellent dining experience! All of the food is wonderful and all of the employees are excellent - it really is a top notch dining experienceSpecial Features:
- Great Overall ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/14/2014This was my 3rd time here and every time has been just as good as the last. My steak was cooked perfectly, wine and atmosphere were great. Great overall service as well. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service troubleAlaskaDined on 8/13/2014I've been here many times. Tonight they seemed to be short on wait staff. We waited on everything from drinks through the check. Odd for this restaurant Normally great. I saw managers helping out as well. Everyone very nice and food was good.
- Delicious, but one thing...drewIcDined on 8/11/2014Delicious as always. One thing in did noticed, but never mentioned to any staff, was some fruit flies that were on a wine glass on a table in the bar area. We switched tables to the main dining area and everything was wonderful. There was a misunderstanding with an appetizer that we ordered. We said the 'pork belly' yet 'ravioli' was brought out. It was eventually fix, and everything else was smooth. The friut flies were a little off pudding...I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special Occasion Success fo 10FBG007VIPDined on 8/10/2014The food here is always exceptional. Usually the service is exceptional, but they seemed to be a bit busy, so things were a little slow. I also had noted that we were celebrating three events (50th and 22nd anniversaries and my brothers recent wedding). The manager to his extreme credit came by toward the end of our meal and asked me how things were and I mentioned to him that food was excellent, but that I was surprised about the service and mentioned our anniversaries. He then went extremely out of his way to pull up our reservation (I saw him on the computer) and review the notes and then came back with gifts for all the women. It was a class act and we will definitely go back.Special Features:
- It's been betterYoungatheartDined on 8/9/2014The food was very good. Our waiter was a bit too casual and lacked polish that we have had in previous visits to Flemings. That was the only disappointment. We will be back at some point I'm sure.Special Features:
- Disappointed for the price.LoriDined on 8/2/2014I had higher hopes for this restaurant as it was a special occasion date night for my husband and I. Our server was nice but was gone for long periods and looked like she was having an off night with the other staff. We prefer a quieter ambiance and this place was so busy. Near us, staffers were shuffling tables around getting new tables ready to seat more people in a place I thought was already packed enough. The steak was perfect, but the crab cake and fried shrimp with some sort of berry compote underneath was all too salty.Special Features:
- DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/2/2014Went for Restaurant week. Our steaks were cooked perfectly and everything was delicious. The server was very attentive.Special Features:
- Great for steaks!TexastwangVIPDined on 8/1/2014Of course everyone knows Flemings is great for steaks. This was our first visit to the Town and Country location. Everything was great. Our waiter was so polite....and courteous. We had an excellent time...especially for Houston Restaurant Weeks! Thank you!!!Special Features:
- Special for dinnernethDined on 7/26/2014Dinner was very special, the food very good, the noise level extremely high.Special Features:
- Good as Gold!!!!FoodieforlifeDined on 7/18/2014We love this place!!!! Every time we come they remember us and greet us with hugs and handshakes. Great food and excellent service!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/17/2014We dined at Flemings for our 10th anniversary. The filet mignon was flavorful & melted in our mouths. The creamed spinach was good, but a bit salty. The crabcakes were good. Service was excellent & very attentive, from hostess to server to manager. The molten chocolate cake dessert left a little to be desired. All that being said, for the money, we feel the food is better at Vic & Anthony's or even Lynn's Steakhouse. If you want romantic, you'll probably be disappointed...go to Lynn's. If you want outstanding food, go to V&A's. The noise level was a bit loud, but so is V&A's. I did notice a couple of tables with young kids, so not out of the question to take them. Overall, we were pleased & it was worth it to try somewhere new.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always SuperbOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 7/16/2014Consistent top-notch steaks that are second to none with attentative service that puts a smile on your face because you know this is a high class restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wait StaffSkystoneDined on 7/14/2014We had an unusually efficient waitress on Monday night---Suzelle. My wife and I both raved about the food preparation and taste. We went Monday night for the first time as opposes to always going on Sunday, and the attention to details seemed much better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steakTawnyDined on 7/13/2014You must get there early I the weekend because they run out of food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and wineMarkyDined on 7/12/2014Took my wife for a get away dinner and could not have been more impressed. We will be back soon. The Prime New York strip is amazing.Special Features:
- drlowDined on 7/5/2014always great food. Recommend as a great place to dineSpecial Features:
- Lite DinnerRubaVIPDined on 7/3/2014We wanted something lite after a movie. Flemings is the perfect place. They have "Small Plates" with a variety of choices. I had the filet mignonette with shiitake risotto and my husband had a Caesar salad with chicken. Both were delicious. Never disappointed here!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SteaksFoodieVIPDined on 7/3/2014The steakhouse scene is crowded and expensive with ala carte steaks in the $50 range. Flemings is in that category. Once you decide that is what you are willing to spend then Flemings is an excellent choice. Very good service and the mgmt know how to run a high end establishment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.