Five50 - Aria
3730 Las Vegas Blvd S.
Las Vegas, NV 89158Neighborhood:
Aria Hotel & Casino
PizzeriaPrice: $30 and under
Five50 - Aria
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://arialasvegas.com/
- Phone: (702) 590-7550
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30am - 4:30pm
Dinner: Daily: 4:30pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Pizzeria
- Executive Chef: Richard Camarota
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night
A word from Five50 - Aria
Five50 seeks to become a signature destination for Pizza in Las Vegas by combining the soul of the world's most iconic pizzerias with the dynamic of the world's greatest bar scenesContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
Five50 - Aria - Best Restaurants in Aria Hotel & Casino ›
Five50 - Aria reviews from OpenTable diners
34 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (20)great for lunch (15)late-night find (15)fit for foodies (10)kid-friendly (8)hot spot (4)vibrant bar scene (4)neighborhood gem (3)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Great in the past, now, not so much..OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/15/2014We had dinner shortly after they opened a few years back. Pizza and service were both great. We decided to try it again this past Saturday and were disappointed. The pizza was extremely greasy, the salad completely tasteless and service was extremely poor and slow. The restaurant was probably a third full on a Saturday night... That should have been our first clue... Too many other great pizza places in Vegas to settle for substandard food and service at a premium price...
- Great food and serviceRhonaVIPDined on 11/11/2014We booked dinner early as we had show tickets that night. Great salad to start and delicious pizza. Would definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quick and good in VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/4/2014Great quick and affordable lunch. Top-notch pizza from stone ovens, fresh salads, good service, lots of TVs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- too loud for conversationtryingtomakefriendsDined on 11/3/2014The food was good and the service was attentive, however, the noise level was TOO loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would not recommend this place!MilanoDined on 10/20/2014$4.50 for a fountain soda? $36 for a 16" pizza that was screwed-up by the kitchen? No way I would recommend this place. Server told us the kitchen put a large hole in the center of our 16" pizza (for 2 people) and they would have to remake it. It took another 10 minutes and they brought out a LARGE pizza (twice the size we ordered and could not eat 1/2 of it.) The pizza was not even hot - barely warm at all. No discount offered but charged $36 for the originally ordered pizza plus $9 for two sodas....Never, never going back to this place and will never recommend it. Placed review on Trip Advisor that has been published by them.
- Great food and atmosphere!superJVIPDined on 10/12/2014The pizza there is delicious. Had that Gotham. Being from Chicago, thin crust pizza isn't typically my first choice as far as pizza goes but this was delicious. There was a cheese that was kind of sprinkled on top similar to parmasan that added a little sweetness to it I think. Milkshake was decent. One pizza is enough for 2 for a decently sized lunch. Went on a Sunday and it was fun to be around people watching football and cheering on their teams.Special Features:
- Pizza is good!OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/8/2014Pizza is wood-fired and the crust was awesome and perfectly crispy. Service was decent but not outstanding. I would go back for the pizza again.Special Features:
- AlainDined on 9/26/2014try the trufles pizza....amazing taste and great serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I would eat here again.Shawne01Dined on 9/19/2014Our waiter, Aaron, was one of the best servers I've ever had. He was very friendly and attentive. There were some interesting beers on the menu and he was very knowledgeable and answered all the questions we had. I ordered a grapefruit hard cider at his suggestion and it was wonderful! The wings were the perfect level of crispy and the sauce was unique and flavorful. The pizza had good flavor but the crust was a little thin for my taste. Overall a very good experience, in a casual setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PizzaHlmtheadDined on 9/13/2014Fast and friendly service. Pizza is fantastic. It was so good we went twice in a 3 day period.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food great but service horribleVegasFoodieDined on 8/31/2014We made reservations for 6:30 pm on Sunday night. We had to wait nearly 10 minutes before we were seated even though the restaurant was practically empty at that time. After we were seated, we waited over 10 minutes before a random server stopped by and asked if we had been helped yet. We said no, and the waiter took our drink order, but said another server would be back to help us with our meal order. We ordered the meatballs as an appetizer and a pizza. Both were delicious. The waitress, however NEVER checked on us during our meal. Our drinks were empty and the server never stopped by. We had to flag another server down to get a to-go box. I'd recommend ordering a slice at the take out window. Don't sit down for table service.Special Features:
- ExcellentMcKenziesluv2eatDined on 8/29/2014This is our 2nd trip to Vegas. We last stayed at the aria and enjoyed five50 pizza and wanted to come back this time. The food is outstanding here and worth the 15 hours flying to sample itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Laid-back, fun, good beerHeatherDined on 8/22/2014I ate at Five50 before going to Zarkana (Cirque du Solei show at the Aria). It is just down the stairs from the theatre and super conveniet to eat at before or after a show there. There was a great beer selection - both on tap and bottle. We had the wings as a starter - very unique - I would recommend if you are a wing fan. We had a pizza too - The Truffle - also very unique and I would recommend it if you like that flavor. The one criticism I would make is the crust wasn't quite as crispy as I would like. It was a little flimsy. We had really good service, no complaints.Special Features:
- Great place!Renee6278Dined on 8/11/2014This was such a fun place with a great menu & wait staff!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Pizzajwm1952VIPDined on 8/4/2014The pizza served here is excellent. Just great flavored. The wood fire gives it just the right char.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was okay.TiutuDined on 8/1/2014We wanted to check out the Five50 as I had heard so much good things about it. We had a group of four people and we took two Gotham pizzas. The pizza tasted good but was nothing out of the ordinary to my disappointment. I can have that kind of pizza even in my home town from the most basic restaurant. The waiter was kind of rude, I guess because we just ordered the two pizzas instead of appetizers etc. Wouldn't necessarily go there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 64 reviews are from the Five50 - Aria reviews archive.
- Great pizza and good beerBignickVIPDined on 7/23/2014A great pizza joint with a good vibe. High end sports bar/pizza joint. The beer selection was good. More in bottles than draft, but solid. The pizza was great. Good combos, lots of topping options and killer crust. Good salads and apps. Was there with group of 12. Handled a large group nicely and not too loud to have good conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect spot to watch gameshanada81Dined on 7/13/2014Made a reservation and seated promptly at a perfect location to watch the World Cup Final. Good atmosphere with good food and service.Special Features:
- Bad serviceGoodfoodbadserviceDined on 7/10/2014Our 2nd bottle of white wine had a very strange white substance at the bottom of the bottle and in our glasses. Altogether we only drank one glass. The waiter argued and argued with me to not pay for the wine. I settled by paying for the one glass which is so rediculous considering how much the 12 of us are spending at the hotel. Bad customer service!
- Could be betterFightsfiresVIPDined on 7/6/2014We had pizza and salads for dinner and have to say, that the food was average; really nothing special which is surprising given the usual quality associated with the restaurants at Aria. Could be allot better.Special Features:
- HBdinerVIPDined on 7/5/2014My husband and I shared the chopped salad and a "build your own" pizza during our lunch at Five50. We also enjoyed a couple of draft beers, since they had a very nice list of craft brews available. Both our meal and service were very good! The vibe was very energetic, since there was a World Cup match going on, but I'd imagine the place is often like that since it is right next to the Sports Book and boasts a large number of TVs. (Probably not the place if you are looking for a romantic meal.) This is a great place for lunch. Since they also offer slices from a "to go" counter, it is a nice option for after spending the day at to pool. We'll be back!Special Features:
- Best gourmet value in Vegas!augustabelleDined on 7/4/2014Stunning heirloom tomato salad. Awesome gourmet pizza. Beautiful cherry float.Special Features:
- GerryVIPDined on 7/4/2014Not bad at all... Pizza was good. Pizza by the slice only available at the bar.I would recommend this to a friend.
- frequentdinerVIPDined on 6/28/2014pizza and the house salad were excellent - nice casual place to go
- Pizza and beerSusanDined on 6/23/2014This is the place to go for yummy pizza and a nice selection of craft beers. We had the Gotham pizza, which was essentially a meat-lovers, and the Pilsner draft. All excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Five50 - gets a TEN!WeezieDined on 6/16/2014We came here after Zarkana - the single slice pizza line is definitely something I will keep in mind for next time. We had the meatballs/garlic knots, the chopped and tomato salads and a pizza, half Gotham and half cheese - all the food was really good - not my favorite pizza crust, but not a deal breaker. we had the Raspberry french toast dessert thing (not sure of name) and it was very good - inventive! My nephew also had a chocolate shake and loved it! We will be back.Special Features:
- Great Pizza & Ambiance Slow ServiceLasVegasDinerDined on 6/8/2014The pizza and cheese plate were great!! For the amount of food you get, it is a bit overpriced even for a Vegas Casino. Our pizza took about an hour, which for a town on the go is a bit hard. The topping choices though were phenominal. I definately recommend the truffle pizza, but be prepared to wait a bit.Special Features:
- 🍕pizzaBonnieDined on 5/18/2014We ordered pizza. Service was great. Pizza was very good could use more pizza sauce.had a great flavor and crust very crunchy.perfect amout of ingredients. Very pleasant dining area. Will returnSpecial Features:
- Yummy pizzaMexicanfoodieDined on 5/13/2014I was nervous because at first glance the menu seems a bit upscale and that sometimes intimidates me. Yet, the pizza was perfectly cooked.. The salad was also a nice portion size. I would def visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pizza yumTravel2EatVIPDined on 5/7/2014A really great pizza. Expensive and not as much value as you would think though. Sit in Mariana's section.. She is great.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/25/2014Really loud spot, but excellent value for the price of the food considering that this is in a prime hotel in the middle of the strip. A pizza easily feeds 2-3 people and goes for a minimum of $24. The beer that is specially brewed for the Aria is fantastic. Don't miss it.Special Features:
- Fire baked pizza, lacking serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/22/2014Gotham pizza is delicious! Crust was either soggy or not fully cooked. Restaurant was not busy, but our waitress was very slow. Appetizer came out with our order and we had to flag down the busboy for refills.Special Features:
- Never Disappoints !michelinmanVIPDined on 4/18/2014A must do when in Vegas. Have been there multiple times and it is hands down a pizza lover's dream. Shawn has found a diamond in the rough with this location. Move over Wolfgang !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Special Features:
- LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/17/2014Attending COMPTEL Convention- brought a group fro lunch- VERY GOOD LUNCHSpecial Features:
- Poor ServiceMarkVIPDined on 3/16/2014Over priced and poor service. Bad combination. Pizza is good.
- Best Pizzanightstar618Dined on 2/22/2014We ordered the build your own pizza, it was delicious. The crust was super thin and crispy the sauce wasn't overpowering. We ordered cheese bread and cream of potato soup, they were both delicious. As for price it is moderate not to expensive but not cheap. overall the dinning experience was outstanding definitely recommend it.Special Features:
- Everything was great until the PizzLuvpizzaDined on 2/17/2014Everything about this restaurant was great service, appetizers, and beer but the pizza was horrible. We got the Margarita and Meat pizza and we couldn't eat it. It tasted horrible the cheese and sauce were terrible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pricey Pizza But GoodTunechiVIPDined on 2/15/2014It should be expected to pay at least $28-30 for a pie, but the food is good. Pizza toppings are fresh and they have a nice variety. We really loved the arugala salad which was dressed lightly and very fresh. If needed a casual bite while at Aria, this is a quick and easy spot to grab pizza, but keep in mind it is pricey.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Pizza & Casual DiningBoujVIPDined on 2/10/2014This was the second time we ate at Five50. It was just as good the second time around. The crust on the pizza is outstanding. The food was great. While we sat this time around, the previous visit we just got pizza from the counter, and the service there was great too. Great option for something quick on-the-go as wellSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quality PizzaMNFoodieDined on 2/1/2014We have been here several times and are never disappointed. Whether it be for a sit down dinner with friends or grabbing a slice for lunch or late night. Great pizza that when ordering a slice they will throw back into the 550 degree oven and crisp up the crust. So it's like having fresh pizza every time. Good beer and apps list too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.