23 Baltimore Avenue
Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.edenrestaurant.com/
- Phone: (302) 227-3330
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday through Friday 6pm-9pm, Saturday 6pm-10pm. Closed Sundays & Mondays
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: A variety of cuisines available. Contact Catering division for details. Summer catering limited.
- Private Party Facilities: Eden can accommodate private parties from 10 to 100 guests with a variety of menus available.
- Private Party Contact: Danielle Panarello 3022273330
- Special Events: Eden hosts a wine dinner series year round. Call for details/upcoming dinners. Wednesday is 'Steakhouse Night' offering $30 three course prix fixe. Call for details, reservations suggested.
A word from Eden
Critically acclaimed, Eden offers an open kitchen serving bold American Regional cuisine featuring the freshest fish, dry aged Angus beef & wild game. Eden also features a 100+ bottle wine list with 40 wines offered by the glass.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Eden reviews from OpenTable diners
120 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
romantic (78)fit for foodies (77)special occasion (73)notable wine list (54)neighborhood gem (50)great for outdoor dining (27)good for groups (26)hot spot (23)late-night find (6)vibrant bar scene (5)great for lunch (5)scenic view (2)kid-friendly (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Always, fantastic!!!!Luv2eatVIPDined on 11/14/2014Aways, fantastic and food incredible & the service is always awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific!DisappointedVIPDined on 10/31/2014Every aspect of our dinner at Eden was perfect! Have the crab beignets and bacon bourbon manhattan!! Yum.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!YummyDined on 10/28/2014Just had an outstanding dining experience at Eden. Because we were there to check out the restaurant for our possible wedding venue, we were met by Chris, who happens to be the GM. He took us for a tour of their private dining room, answered all our questions, then made us drinks at the bar. The bar is small but very inviting. We were then led to our beautiful, private table, where Chris proceeded to help us order a wine & the most delicious appetizers ever. For dinner I ordered a filet (medium rare & done to perfect ions, and my fiancée ordered the rock fish - also grilled perfectly. Entire dining experience was over the top! Yes...we definitely will be having our wedding reception at Eden. Thanks Chris.Special Features:
- Off the chartsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/25/2014This was our best meal in Rehoboth beach during our stay. The diversity of the food, plus excellent taste, quality and freshness wins my vote. Exceptionally different venue from other local restaurants with an eye for detail and panache. I like a restaurant that hits a home run at every level. Each food course was delicious, but also inspired and intriguing. Great atmosphere overall and very good service. I will visit again for sure. RECOMMENDED!Special Features:
- A beachside treatCraigVIPDined on 10/25/2014You expect a great meal when you book a Michelin star restaurant in NYC. At the beach a clam shack would suffice so imagine our delight by finding a place that would be a hit in the big city. Creative food (pumpkin grits and shaved Brussels sprouts with smoke pork chops) prepared to perfection and served by a waiter who makes every table think they are his only charge. We could note have been more delighted.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodilabeluDined on 10/18/2014It was jazzfest weekend and Eden, like many of the restaurants, had live entertainment. Made for a better, more festive and romantic evening. As usual, the food and service were excellent.Special Features:
- Garden of EdenDEAGDined on 10/18/2014We had dinner here for a birthday celebration last Saturday night, and it was excellent. My husband and I ate here last year and really enjoyed it so we wanted to have a great dinner celebration. To start off the dinner we had the cheese platter (which comes with a terrific assortment of cheeses, honey, and mixed nuts and cruising with a flat bread.mwhrn you put these together WOW! We also had the mussels and the short ribs. For dinner the entrees we had were the Diver scallops, the duck 3 ways,the venison and the pork chop. All the entrees were superb. Of course the dessert was key lime and a pumpkin tart with ice cream. They had Happy Birthday on the plate for the birthday girl. The night will be remembered!Special Features:
- monteDined on 10/16/2014Best restaurant in Rehoboth hands down. Outstanding service, food and ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dan O'OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/15/2014Food was very, very good and the service was great. It is a bit pricey but well worth it. Will go back again for a special occasion or a special night out.Special Features:
- Great Dinner and SeeviceThomVIPDined on 10/11/2014The Mac and Cheese was delicious, as was the Antelope. For that meal, they substituted the parsnips for the pumpkin risotto for me, and it made the meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellentspikeDined on 10/2/2014highly recommended. we frequent often and service is always beyond expected.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lisabelleDined on 9/20/2014We went on Sat night late Sep. Food was very well prepared and the menu was varied - top marks there. Restaurant is very nicely decorated but the ambiance was ruined by overly-aggressive air conditioning. It was freezing. Even the receptionist put on her jacket but no one bothered to adjust it. Service was very, very slow and our waiter was disengaged. It took 30min to get the wine and 70min for the appetizers after ordering. One of the appetizers did not arrive - no explanation. When we chased the waiter down he said it was being 'redone' (it was a caesar salad ...). But the food was very good and the decor was lovely. With better attention and engagement of the staff, it could have been a much better experience.Special Features:
- Wonderful Event ngElliotSVIPDined on 9/20/2014We have been to Eden many times and it never fails to be well worth it. The menu is diverse and food is well prepared, the wine list is diverse and the service is excellent. We started witha flatbread which was good, although a bit too heavy on the cheese. For main courses, my wife had Antelope and I had tuna. Both were excellent. We usually don't have desert, but this was my wife's birthday, so we had apple cake with ice cream. We look forward to our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Totally Awesome!Luv2eatVIPDined on 9/19/2014Totally Awesome, as always. Food & Service was fantastic. Brandon excellent job ;) Thank you!Special Features:
- Fabulous experience!!SandTDined on 9/19/2014The ambiance is cozy, lovely to the eyes & the boothes which have tulle hanging around them are oh so romantic!! Eden has become one of our favorites! Our server, Brandon, was very , very knowledgeable in both knowing the dishes but also the wine list & suggested pairings!! BravoSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eden Never Disappointsthebiz79Dined on 9/13/2014That about sums it up. I have always had a fantastic experience at Eden.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So glad we wentrpkelly55Dined on 9/13/2014Came here on a Sat night (9/13/14) and we're so glad we did. Given the myriad of dining options in Rehoboth Beach, it wasn't an easy call. But Eden proved to be a true "paradise" (bad pun, I know). Babealicious had the rockfish - something neither of us had tried before. I had the grouper - it too was outstanding. In fact, EVERYTHING registered a 10 on the fine dining scale: not only the entrees, but also the accompanying vegetables, the side dishes (the gingered carrots were great!), the cocktails (vodka with red grapefruit rocked!), the salads (mint vinaigrette was outstanding!) and the dessert (key lime pie...... oh my!). Equal to the food was both the outstanding service and romantic ambiance. Loved the entire evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Be transported to a heavenly cloud.foodaholicDined on 9/12/2014We first fell in love with the atmosphere, and then with the food. Oddly enough, it was the spinach salad that came with the antelope that had us turning cartwheels of delight, and speaking of it over and over to our friends. The spinach was cooked, with cooked onion strands, some sweet fruit that the menu calls "cherry demi" and bacon vinaigrette... The creme brulee is made to order -- not pre-carmelized and placed in the fridge. The candy bar dessert was a culinary triumph. Layers of flavor unfold, one at a time. Impressive!Special Features:
- Amazing!!!JeeperMikeDined on 9/6/2014Took my wife service really could not have been better! We were even there after the busy season. (three weeks after Labor Day) I had the antelopeand it was Absolutely fantastic. My wife had some shellfish dish and we had a couple of specialty drinks that were very good and even being a little complicated came out quick. We had the meat and cheese platter for and appetizer which was very good. I am a little picky when it comes to the timing when the main coarse comes out in proximity to the main course and we did not find that we were rushed or waiting at all. My wife had one of the deserts I finished up with a flight of scotch. We both really enjoyed the meal. A little pricy but well worth it!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great place for foodiesHappyBeachGirlDined on 9/6/2014We came here with another foodie couple on a Saturday night &all of us loved it. Upscale atmosphere, quiet enough to have a conversation without shouting. Friendly attentive service. We liked the focus on local foods & menu had lots of interesting choices. We settled on mushroom flatbread, clams & crab beignets with peach chutney for appetizers -all great, but the crab beignets won favorite. Entriees also great - antelope was a particular hit, plus the scallops. Waiter advised that cioppino was fennel flavored - good to know, since we had been looking for a spicy tomato based cioppino & this allowed us to make a different choice. Great dessert selections as well, esp key lime pie with sunflower seed crust. Good wine list. Fun evening!Special Features:
- Creative gourmet in RehobothMaddogVIPDined on 9/5/2014Dining outside on the front patio area was a lovely ending to our beach vacation- they even allowed us to bring our dog to dinner with us! The grilled Cesar salad was outstanding- intense flavors and well-presented. Grilled chicken was crispy and delicious- moist, succulent. We will definitely be back and I highly recommend Eden to any foodies visiting the beach!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/31/2014Our party of four enjoyed a truly memorable, well executed, gently paced meal on a very busy holiday weekend. Eden offers an ambitious menu, with something for everyone - from the adventurous samplers of antelope and wild boar, to the 'stick with the basics' filet mignon types. We'd been to sister restaurant, Jam, in the past and will absolutely be back to both.Special Features:
- A Week Later...genacmVIPDined on 8/30/2014Have to admit that a week later my husband and I had to go back on line to remember what we ate. We remember that our meal was pretty good, but it didn't stick with us. Looking back at the menu, the charcuterie board, with home made pickles was quite nice, as was the grilled romaine salad. We were early for our reservation, and they seated us early, but upstairs, which I really didn't like. Eden is decorated in a beautiful, fanciful way and being shunted off to the empty upstairs room really took away from the evening. I should have objected.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/29/2014Very eclectic menu, and food was pretty good overall.Special Features:
- Wonderful way to end our vacationPatty1Dined on 8/29/2014First visit to Eden but not our last. We sat on the veranda....beautiful view, great view, and good food! We'd definitely come back to dine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for special occasions.ToddandTammyDined on 8/27/2014Excellent variety of fine dining foods. Friendly wait staff was very knowledgeable of items on menu and wine list. Presentation of entree on the plate was worth a picture frame. Restaurant decor was very tasteful. Dress up recommended, but not necessary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Peachy!table2mouthDined on 8/26/2014The Peach Gazpacho was so full of flavor and appetizingly beautiful. Matched with a glass of Prosecco, it was a great way to start a dinner full of pleasant surprises.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointingdrudolVIPDined on 8/23/2014my fish had little taste..it was like it had been sent back from another table and i got it...it tasted old. previously the food was much better.Special Features:
- RexandMollyDined on 8/23/2014Balcony was cozy. Server greeted us and saw that we were beside a table of 3 small children and asked us if we would like to move!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a great time at EdenTutlettsMomDined on 8/21/2014My husband, my in-laws and I had a great dinner here. Nice ambiance, very good service, food was terrific, and quite tasty cocktails! Will go again for sure when next in Rehoboth!Special Features:
- Beachlover68Dined on 8/20/2014Lovely ambience. Very good food. Excellent wine list. Excellent service. Great restaurant within walking distance of the beach.Special Features:
- One of Our FavoritesBernieDined on 8/18/2014We eat at Eden often, although more in the offseason. We love their food, particularly the Mac and cheese, the seafood tower and the cheese board. Never fails to please.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New experience enjoyableajm1030Dined on 8/16/2014Friends and I went for dinner to try something new and were pleased with this dinning experience. The cheese platter with fruits and nuts and sauces was so unexpected and heavenly, we all partook and loved. I had the special boneless pork chop, wasn't expecting such a large portion, was juicy and delicious. Another had the antelope, one the filet and one the scallops and they were all great. Will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect ElegancemelleDined on 8/16/2014I am so glad we chose Eden (for the first time) to celebrate our 11th anniversary!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dinnerJudyRDined on 8/14/2014We had an outstanding dinner at Eden this week. My husband had antelope for the first time, which he said was delicious. My grouper was as good as any I've had in Florida. The server was knowledgeable about the wines and friendly without hovering. I'd definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Garden of EdenSkipDined on 8/14/2014The best meal I had in Rehoboth. Very good in every aspect. The service was perfect. The wine list was good. The mixed drink options were superb. The food was innovative and prepared perfectly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One Of The BestTomSVIPDined on 8/10/2014Great food, great service, great ambience - could not have been better. Do not miss out on one of Rehoboth's best.Special Features:
- rbdinerVIPDined on 8/9/2014Really enjoyed our dinner. Sat outdoors on beautiful evening. Service was great. Food was outstanding -- we had halibut, grouper, salads, and decadent chocolate dessert. Nice drink menu too. Great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eden - A Rehoboth Beach favoriteindybigskyDined on 8/7/2014We have dined here twice. Great outdoor seating. The same great experience both times. This will be our special occasion dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First ClassTrollingstoneVIPDined on 8/6/2014Elegant, classy, professional, subdued, outstanding; I run out of adjectives.Special Features: